The Godfather's Live Trip Report, photopass added post #442

Update from our VA flight, due to a medical issue behind us we were asked to spend some time in Upper class, then moved to PE, as a sweetener they gave us a litre of Smirnoff Vodka and the staff looked after us well, even offering to fetch us cake.:rotfl:
Today I just signed for a letter from VA, thought it was something to do with flights I just booked for next year, turns out to be a letter of appreciation/gratitude from VA, Captain & staff and includes £60 of vouchers each, £180 total.
I doubt we will be able to use them in payment for the flight I booked last weekend(if only they had arrived last week) so looks like we might have to have a spending spree onboard next July.:goodvibes

outstanding!!!
i was really annoyed by your story of them putting you in upper class without seat belts and giving you a bottle of booze, without proper voucher compensation....
glad to hear virgin did it right!! a letter of thanks and a token of their appreciation!! very well done!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Received our Photopass CD's, here are a few I have picked out. :goodvibes

Photo1325FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo1248FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo1181FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo0918FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo0878FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo0874FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo0777FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo0770FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo0648FourBySixMedium.jpg

Totally brilliant!! When are you taking her back?!
Next summer, we will be there 6 days then they join us for 18 days.

The photos are fab.Love the ones where Eric is talking to her.

I wasn't at the meet with Eric & Ariel, I took Matt to the Orlando Setninel that morning. Apparently they spent loads of time with Lily, Photopass took about 10-12 pics she was there that long.

Brilliant photos! :thumbsup2 I bet that you can't wait to take her back :cloud9:

great pics!!!!!!!!!!

where was the princess and the frog picture taken?

we didn't do any of the princess picture lines, as my kids are a bit grown for the face characters....we did a lot of the furry characters, but not the face characters....

only on the last night did i discover that my daugther in law is in love with the princesses! how lucky that i had made a reservation at 1900 park fare so she could 'meet' cinderella and prince charming...
she was every bit as thrilled to have her picture taken with them as any 3 year old....and to have DS in a picture shaking hands with prince charming..

i guess you're never too old!! :goodvibes

Tiana has her own area just behind the Xmas shop in MK.

You are never too old for anything in Disney. See below:rotfl2:
This time on the photopass CD's they also included quite a lot of stock photos, never have before, added a couple here.

Photo1317FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo1291FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo1275FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo1195FourBySixMedium.jpg

Photo1197FourBySixMedium.jpg

You are never too old for anything in Disney. See below:rotfl2:

how you've changed!!!!

i'll never forget everything you used to say about WDW Wayne!!!

i think you must have gone to sleep one night and someone stole your body and replaced you with the koolaid drinking version of yourself....

for how many years did i post ad nauseum about all things great and wonderful about WDW, to which you ALWAYS responded how you could take it or leave it....usually leave it..

the Wayne conversion is complete - pictures with princesses!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter