The I am a pirate/fireman, I am not a hijacker thread, all about nothing in general

Have fun in Cairns, Fi.

I have no plans. Just staying home. It's the end of school holidays and we'll be gearing up for back to school. And then we can think about a DisMeet. :thumbsup2

Great! A DisMeet would time perfectly because one of the reasons I'm looking forward to Cairns is that after that it's all clear to the big trip :) yep, once I'm home, six months to PAX and then on the plane two weeks after that :D

We were discussing going to Gladstone for the week between Easter and Anzac day, but because we couldn't be flexible with our flights, the prices were astronomical. So we're just going to stay home. Which is fine by me.

Great! A DisMeet would time perfectly because one of the reasons I'm looking forward to Cairns is that after that it's all clear to the big trip :) yep, once I'm home, six months to PAX and then on the plane two weeks after that :D

Might see you at PAX.

BecBennett said:
We were discussing going to Gladstone for the week between Easter and Anzac day, but because we couldn't be flexible with our flights, the prices were astronomical. So we're just going to stay home. Which is fine by me.

Every other year I've loved staying at home and just doing house stuff...or nothing at all lol

Incase I don't have the chance to say so in a few days, have a safe and happy Easter everyone.

I'm officially on holiday from lunchtime tomorrow and I'm off on a road trip around the South Island (a few places I've been before and a few I haven't).

I hope all of you get to enjoy some well deserved time off in the company of the people you love. :)

Incase I don't have the chance to say so in a few days, have a safe and happy Easter everyone.

I'm officially on holiday from lunchtime tomorrow and I'm off on a road trip around the South Island (a few places I've been before and a few I haven't).

I hope all of you get to enjoy some well deserved time off in the company of the people you love. :)

Thanks and Enjoy your trip around South Island.

Happy Easter Everyone, if you are travelling, safe travels.
:hug:

Sitting here at Auckland airport and it's pretty manic. Half the flights around the country have been cancelled. NZ is shrouded in a nasty storm at present.

My flight is still on schedule so I have my fingers crossed for no cancellations or a rough flight.

Dare I say that I'm a little bored?

Which is a bad thing. I'm liable to do something naughty.

Yeah down time with access to the internet usually means I'm looking up travel deals... :rolleyes1

I'm seriously considering booking a trip to Italy in October...

Hope your flight went ahead and you landed safely :goodvibes

Thanks BecBennett. It was a bit of a precarious landing, but given that ours was one of only a small percentage of flights leaving Auckland Thursday night we were lucky.

The weather isn't the usual beautiful sunshine I'm used to on my trips down South, but I am managing to get some interesting moody cloudy photos. I can't complain. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter