The 'I've Been In A Disney Show' Club!

Spring Break, 1990, I was in Superstar Television. I was the girl sitting at the bar in the Cheers segment.

Allyson :)

I was the captain of the boat during the backlot tour pre show.
I'm not sure if this would be included here but i have also performed at Disney.
Once in the New Years eve parade in the MK with my high schools marching band. Then again in the MK for music magic days with my college choir.
I got to see back stage Disney pretty cool.

I got picked one time to be in the Superstar Television. I did the skit with Johnny Carson. It was so much fun. I have it on video but not still pictures. My daughter was a Beet one time in the Doug Live show and she and my husband got to the water show at Backlot Tours.

In Dec. 2007, my dad and I were in the Pearl Harbor scene on the Backlot Tour. My dad was a deckmate and I was the poor engineer. Nothing like having 800 gallons of water coming at your head! :scared1: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter