The Linus Trip to The Darkside or Our Family Vacation to Universal**UPDATED 5/16/07**

I am so happy that my drivel has made the decision for you!!:lmao: :lmao:

You don't NEED to stay onsite.....you MUST stay onsite. Once you have that FOTL you will never go back!! We are looking at a day trip to Six Flags GA and DH sees that for 70 dollars or so we can get a Gold Pass which is FOTL for up to 5 or 6 people - yea, he's hooked!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are you talking about SF in NJ ?? SFGADV ?? Because I can give you all the ins and outs of that place :thumbsup2 . We have been Season pass holders forever :rotfl2: ... well almost forever ;) . Have any questions :confused3 just PM me or ask away at anytime I will get back to you with an answer ASAP .

BTW gold flash pass for that many people 5 or 6 is way more then $70 bucks . I don't want to :scared1: :eek: shock you but it is more like $150 or more . I think he may have looked at the regular flash pass. Or the site has not updated their prices. I know we did a gold for 2 people and it was about $100. But we only did it because it was PACKED the day we went and we had the extra money that trip. Other wise we usually don't ever get the Flash pass and just try to visit at another time.

Are you talking about SF in NJ ?? SFGADV ?? Because I can give you all the ins and outs of that place :thumbsup2 . We have been Season pass holders forever :rotfl2: ... well almost forever ;) . Have any questions :confused3 just PM me or ask away at anytime I will get back to you with an answer ASAP .

BTW gold flash pass for that many people 5 or 6 is way more then $70 bucks . I don't want to :scared1: :eek: shock you but it is more like $150 or more . I think he may have looked at the regular flash pass. Or the site has not updated their prices. I know we did a gold for 2 people and it was about $100. But we only did it because it was PACKED the day we went and we had the extra money that trip. Other wise we usually don't ever get the Flash pass and just try to visit at another time.

yeah - he read it wrong.......but he would get 2 of them - we never went though......we are going to try the new Hard Rock Park in SC this fall.....wonder if THEY have FOTL passes :lmao: DH cracks me up :lmao:

I wanted to go to Hard Rock Park this summer but not this year, we have family and friends in SC . We are off to Bush Gardens in VA. We were in SC last summer as they were building the park . The area around the park is not so great but there is a Country Inns and Suites not too far from the park that was pretty nice and clean. I am sure it is not as cheap as it was then though.;) you can also walt to the park from that hotel and save the parking fees.:thumbsup2 . If you want to stay near the ocean then the park is going to be a little futher away for you . I am kind of an amusement park freak and well I just kind of know this stuff I don't know why :confused3 it just amuses me .:rotfl2:

I wanted to go to Hard Rock Park this summer but not this year, we have family and friends in SC . We are off to Bush Gardens in VA. We were in SC last summer as they were building the park . The area around the park is not so great but there is a Country Inns and Suites not too far from the park that was pretty nice and clean. I am sure it is not as cheap as it was then though.;) you can also walt to the park from that hotel and save the parking fees.:thumbsup2 . If you want to stay near the ocean then the park is going to be a little futher away for you . I am kind of an amusement park freak and well I just kind of know this stuff I don't know why :confused3 it just amuses me .:rotfl2:

Jim's best friend (since childhood and is married to my BFF and they live across the street from us :lmao: ) actually owns a rental property (condo) 1/4mi from the park, on a golf course.....I am pretty sure that is walkable.....have to see though what the roads are like in that area.

just bumping this up (from the long lost archives of page 2) for those who need reference and trip planning help :rolleyes1

Thanks for the bump...I will be reading it (again) during my lunch break. Then, I will probably spend the rest of the day looking busy :rolleyes1 but in reality I'll be surfing the boards

bumping back to the beginning

new trip report to follow shortly.....

Subbing! I'll come back to read up on this later (hopefully before I run into you at POP!)

bumping back to the beginning

new trip report to follow shortly.....

really and truly.........

still on and no more date changes.......

i'll be here waiting for you when you return.....

i love trippies:banana: :banana: :banana:

Loved your trip report. We have never been to I of A. After reading your report and seeing all the pictures, I can't wait to go. The last time we were at Universal was 12 years ago. Thanks for taking the time to post your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter