The Linus Trip to The Darkside or Our Family Vacation to Universal**UPDATED 5/16/07**

i totally agree! her trip report is awesome.

have a great time on your trip!

Thanks...we're SO excited! It's been awhile since I've been to Universal--I think 2 1/2 years--and even longer for my 13yo and my husband (my older kids aren't coming with us this trip).

Thanks Tig,

You guys will have a blast!! Let me know how you make out - Are you guys flying or driving?

Thanks Tig,

You guys will have a blast!! Let me know how you make out - Are you guys flying or driving?

We'll all be sharing a room, so nothing to report there. :rolleyes1 ;)

We're driving down. I tried to snag some of the really cheap SW tickets, but they were gone by the time we decided that we were going to go. This will be a cheap trip since we're redeeming our Universal credit card points, which includes RP for 3 nights, 7 day passes, and meal deals for a couple days. :dance3:

We'll all be sharing a room, so nothing to report there. :rolleyes1 ;)

We're driving down. I tried to snag some of the really cheap SW tickets, but they were gone by the time we decided that we were going to go. This will be a cheap trip since we're redeeming our Universal credit card points, which includes RP for 3 nights, 7 day passes, and meal deals for a couple days. :dance3:

Sounds heavenly:cloud9:

Love having that FOTL when staying onsite!!!! Have you ever stayed at the RPR? Got to let us know how your trip was once you get back!:thumbsup2

Really loved your trippie. Believe it or not, we have been debating whether to miss Universal and IOA next April on our big family trip - you have just changed my mind for me. I am so excited to get back there now after your wonderful report - and I have ddecided we NEED to stay on site :cool1:

Really loved your trippie. Believe it or not, we have been debating whether to miss Universal and IOA next April on our big family trip - you have just changed my mind for me. I am so excited to get back there now after your wonderful report - and I have ddecided we NEED to stay on site :cool1:

I am so happy that my drivel has made the decision for you!!:lmao: :lmao:

You don't NEED to stay onsite.....you MUST stay onsite. Once you have that FOTL you will never go back!! We are looking at a day trip to Six Flags GA and DH sees that for 70 dollars or so we can get a Gold Pass which is FOTL for up to 5 or 6 people - yea, he's hooked!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

worked too hard to have this fade to the archives.....bottom of page one is good, bottom of page 2 or 3 is bad

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

3.gif

helping the cause for the homie.....

worked too hard to have this fade to the archives.....bottom of page one is good, bottom of page 2 or 3 is bad

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No lie! Don't even know where mine is ... don't people know that when you create a Trippie, you shouldn't selfishly hog the whole front page by making each day its own separate post???? :rotfl2:

No lie! Don't even know where mine is ... don't people know that when you create a Trippie, you shouldn't selfishly hog the whole front page by making each day its own separate post???? :rotfl2:

Actually, I like the whole trip in ONE post...easier to find and keep track of (for me anyway :rolleyes: ). Once you start individual threads for each day, ya start to lose 'em all over da place :confused3

Actually, I like the whole trip in ONE post...easier to find and keep track of (for me anyway :rolleyes: ). Once you start individual threads for each day, ya start to lose 'em all over da place :confused3

I like keeping it easy for my guys and gals.......not to mention myself :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am off to see if I can keep jodie and barb's on page one too :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter