The Magic, the Memories and the Food! February11 Update July 23 WPuck's Express

That's it? :lmao: Looking forward to your next round, Karin! :hug: And I wonder if we tried WPE this trip? Hmmm...

Fab reviews, Bubba gumps is my favourite ;)

Not long until I can try all that yummy Disney food myself. :lovestruc
Im really trying to fit WPE into our trip, thanks to you :rotfl:

Have a fab time on your next trip-not long now. :wizard:

Thanks for the great reviews :goodvibes

I just love your trip reports and your web site! Thank you for all the work you put into this. Have a wonderful August trip. I'm only sorry our holidays won't coincide as you will be on the Dream when we are at WDW.

Karin, I'm so glad to be back over here and reading reports again (life was...well you know....). Of course, yours was the first I read! Score on the GF Cafe! You really had some fun and interesting meals this trip. The AK Trek looked really interesting! We are going to the Wave for dinner the night we go to MNSSHP.

I am dashed that we will miss you guys by a few days....again! Makes our Soarin' meet all the sweeter, but I want to be there again with ya'all!

I'll go to Aldi's tomorrow and feel that I'm near ya......LOL!

Hugs

Tina

Great finishing update Karin !!! I can't wait to be eating WPE's creme brulee next month with both of you!!

Thank you, Rosie!
We'll enjoy that Creme Brulee together, Rosie! Can't wait! :goodvibes

Great review of WPE! :thumbsup2 I have not seen many reviews of that salad but it looks huge!

Can't wait to try a pizza and Creme Brulee at WPE! Looking forward to reading your next set of reviews :goodvibes

Believe me, that salad WAS huge! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear which pizza you went for ....... and you'll love the Creme Brulee, I am sure!
Our trips are getting pretty close! :woohoo:

I'm so sad it's over Karin :sad2:

But can't wait to read your next set of reviews!:thumbsup2

Brilliant as ever - with mouthwatering photos - thank you so much! And thanks to you and Tom for ordering all that food - just for us!:lmao:

I had the chinois chicken salad at WPE last year and it WAS huge - I certainly couldn't finish it!

Don't worry, we'll leave again for WDW in just 19 days! :thumbsup2 Lots more reviews once we'll return! :lmao:

Thanks for being such a loyal reader! :hug:

Oooh that caramel marshmallow thing looks awesome, we are making a point to visit Karamel Kluche this year, saw this major looking cupcake and just have to try it :teeth:

So sad that your report is over, thank you so much for sharing with us :hug:

Can't wait for the next one which is coming up very fast I see :)

Be warned, that caramel marshmallow roll was VERY sweet! :rotfl2: The caramel corn is awesome though! ;)
Lots of different choices in the Karamell Kuche - can't wait to see what you decide on! :goodvibes

And thanks for always reading along, Stefy! I really appreciate it! :hug:

Wonderful as always! Looking forward to the next one :thumbsup2

Have a Magical Trip :wizard:

Thank you! Expect the next set of reviews in just 8 weeks! ;) :thumbsup2

Wonderful report - I enjoy all of your TR's and DR's!!

Question for you - which WPE do you go to most often? Is it the one in Marketplace or on the West Side?

Thank you!!

Thank you! :goodvibes I am glad you enjoy all my reviews!

We usually go to the WPE at the Marketplace - more choices and more seating! ;)

It was an amazing read :thumbsup2

Thank you for having us all along and look forward to following your next adventures

Safe travels :goodvibes

Thank you so much for your kind words! :goodvibes

Tom and I can't wait to go back - in just 19 days from now we will return to the Wonderful World of Disney again! :thumbsup2

Another outstanding set of reviews my friend!:thumbsup2

Thank you, dear friend! Hope that our paths will cross again in the future, it was SO much fun meeting you in 2010!

That's it? :lmao: Looking forward to your next round, Karin! :hug: And I wonder if we tried WPE this trip? Hmmm...

Yip, Tina, that's it! :lmao: Only a week's worth of food - LOADS more to come pretty soon! :thumbsup2

I hope you don't let me wait too long to reveal if you made it to WPE. Remember we leave in a little under 3 weeks! ;)

Fab reviews, Bubba gumps is my favourite ;)

Not long until I can try all that yummy Disney food myself. :lovestruc
Im really trying to fit WPE into our trip, thanks to you :rotfl:

Have a fab time on your next trip-not long now. :wizard:

Thanks for the great reviews :goodvibes

I knew you'd like the Bubba Gump review! Hope you get to try it during your trip this summer! :thumbsup2
And I hope you'll be able to make it to WPE! You know, they have yummy breakfast items too! ;)

Enjoy YOUR trip and safe travel!

I just love your trip reports and your web site! Thank you for all the work you put into this. Have a wonderful August trip. I'm only sorry our holidays won't coincide as you will be on the Dream when we are at WDW.

It's a shame we miss each other! :sad2: But at least you'll enjoy the fun of WDW and we'll enjoy the Disney DREAM. ;)

Thanks for reading along here and even checking out our homepage!:goodvibes

Karin, I'm so glad to be back over here and reading reports again (life was...well you know....). Of course, yours was the first I read! Score on the GF Cafe! You really had some fun and interesting meals this trip. The AK Trek looked really interesting! We are going to the Wave for dinner the night we go to MNSSHP.

I am dashed that we will miss you guys by a few days....again! Makes our Soarin' meet all the sweeter, but I want to be there again with ya'all!

I'll go to Aldi's tomorrow and feel that I'm near ya......LOL!

Hugs

Tina

Hi Tina!

It's nice to have you back here. I hope everything is kind of back to normal for you now.
Hey, and thanks for making my reviews going to the top of your list! :hug:

If you can fit in the Wild Africa Trek I can only wholeheartedly recommend it! It was SO much fun!

We are missing you AGAIN?????????? We really need to coordinate our trips better in the future. Tom and I would love to spend time with you and your beautiful sons again. :hug:

Your choices at WPE are brilliant. I want to try that pizza SO badly. And the creme brulee looks fantastic.

Doesn't one of your trips start today?

I hope you get to try that pizza real soon! Leave room for the Creme Brulee, too. ;)

Wonderful reviews yet again Karin :goodvibes

I am already looking forward to your next ones :thumbsup2

Thank you, Linda! :goodvibes

We'll try our best to try lots of new things to review next month, but I guess we will need to drive over to the Wilderness Lodge for some waffle breakfast one day, due to YOUR reviews! :thumbsup2

Doesn't one of your trips start today?

YES IT DOES!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: We're leaving for the airport in just 2 hours!!! :woohoo:

I hope you get to try that pizza real soon! Leave room for the Creme Brulee, too. ;)

Thanks! I am definitely planning on trying it in August! On this trip we want to visit WPE for breakfast, and I have my eye on that breakfast pizza you always rave about. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I am definitely planning on trying it in August! On this trip we want to visit WPE for breakfast, and I have my eye on that breakfast pizza you always rave about. :thumbsup2

I hope you have a fun time!
Can't wait to hear what you think of the breakfast pizza! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Great reviews Karin! Yay you got one done...how many more to go before your trip? :goodvibes

Hey Karin, I was just watching the news in Columbus Ohio and they were reporting on a new sandwich being served at the Ohio State Fair......get ready for this.... Krispy Creme donut hamburgers!!! The reporter ate it and said it was good. Thought you and Tom might enjoy it.

That Chinois Chicken Salad is soo good. It was the first thing I ever ate at WPE.

The pizza looks amazing...I will have to try that one next time!

You're getting so close to your next trip...I can't wait to read about all the eats!

Great reviews Karin! Yay you got one done...how many more to go before your trip? :goodvibes

Thank you, Jen!
I still have 3 more to wrap up. :scared1: :lmao: I am not positive I will finish them all, but I'll do my best! :thumbsup2

Hey Karin, I was just watching the news in Columbus Ohio and they were reporting on a new sandwich being served at the Ohio State Fair......get ready for this.... Krispy Creme donut hamburgers!!! The reporter ate it and said it was good. Thought you and Tom might enjoy it.

Hm, a Krispy Kreme hamburger? Sounds ......... interesting. :rolleyes1

That Chinois Chicken Salad is soo good. It was the first thing I ever ate at WPE.

The pizza looks amazing...I will have to try that one next time!

You're getting so close to your next trip...I can't wait to read about all the eats!

The Chinois was really good. I helped a bit eating it, but it was HUGE! :goodvibes
Only 2 more weeks until we leave for WDW again! :thumbsup2

Fantastic pictures and reviews! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup2

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed reading them. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter