The Magic, the Memories and the Food! February11 Update July 23 WPuck's Express

I know, I know! It is unbelievable HOW fast this thread has been growing. :goodvibes
And you are here right in time! We haven't even gone to the airport yet, so you didn't miss much! ;) :lmao:

It's growing because everyone is anticipating the foodie goodness! :cloud9: :lmao:

I saw your latest update just now, those Nussini bars look soo good! :goodvibes

Can't wait for more!!!popcorn::

Does anyone else want a Nussini bar right now???? OMG they look and sound yummy!

That candy bar does look yummy chocolate and hazelnuts cant go wrong.

Just want to throw this out there since you are so close, my dad is in Bueller Germany right now, Im pretty sure its right on the Austrian border. Anyway it is his first time out of the country in his life. Such an exciting time for him.

I wish I was going to be in Disney in August to meet you but, my trip is paid off and in May.

:banana:

Ok, that Nussini bar looks SO good! I might have to make a trip to the World Market and see if they have it.

Milka is a very special chocolate, and it takes lots of love to make this chocolate.

This is not about Nussini, but another very special Milka chocolate - you need to see to believe to what great lenght they go to produce it!

Just click here!!
I am sure you will enjoy it!

Love from Austria, Karin and Tom, enjoying some Milka right now!

Can you send me a car of those Nussini bars??? :) They look delicious. I love the Ritter bars with hazelnuts too. Luckily I can get them at Target.

Jill in CO

Oh, I'm DEFINITELY visiting Austria one day! It'll take a few years, but I'll get there. And then I can enjoy the apricot jam!

Haha, I know what you mean about the coffee and tea! I always get the coffee on the first of the connecting flights, thinking "It can't be THAT bad." But it's never good...

Mmm, hazelnut wafers. Sounds delish!

Does anyone else want a Nussini bar right now???? OMG they look and sound yummy!

Milka is a very special chocolate, and it takes lots of love to make this chocolate.

OK, I'm really craving some chocolate hazelnut now! I also know what I'm having for breakfast after seeing yours except no pumpkinseed bread around here. :(. Loved the commercial, lol!
I have noticed that every time you put out a new food report I purchase more cheese and pastries.:rotfl:

Yea another dizneet review, Ive been reading them last few years!

The pictures of your breakfast at home remind me of when I use to visit my grandparents (no longer with us) in holland, there were always some nice breads, cold meats and cheeses, teas and poached eggs.. I really really miss it and unfortunately I live in a place where we dont have ANY Good bakeries..

Your flight snack sure looks better than the tiny packet of honey roasted peanuts they give on our flights! LOL

Cant wait to read more!

Airplane coffee and tea are not very nice, but every time we fly one of us gets some and is deeply disappointed with it! :rotfl2:

Maybe you are just secretly hoping that if you do try it it might not be as bad this time :teeth:

Yummy yummy Nussini Bar. Tom that sure is alot of love into Milka, love that ad, so cute :laughing:

I showed Mick the Milka commercial you sent the link for and we had a good laugh. Now we know what makes it so good!:thumbsup2

Yes! :lmao:

This is not about Nussini, but another very special Milka chocolate - you need to see to believe to what great lenght they go to produce it!

Just click here!!
I am sure you will enjoy it!

Love from Austria, Karin and Tom, enjoying some Milka right now!

Very interesting about the candy. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2

I'm joining in on my first review - whee! Can't wait to ready about all of your eats!

I love good bread & rolls, the crusty kind. My fave is the Ritter bar with rum in it! Can't have the chocolate anymore, but I can dream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter