The Magical DISmeets!! The Last week in August/Sept! See Post #1 for Meet Info

faindrops27

I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My
Hello Magical Diser's!!

This is the updated information for our Magical August/Sept Dismeets. Hope to see you all there!!

I do understand, we all have schedules to keep, touring plans, and our delicious ADR'S to make! So our meet's will be brief, but fun nonetheless! So, come one, come all. Let's all meet Diser's!:yay: :yay:

At each meet, that you plan to attend, please wear something that will make you stand out as a Diser. Suggestions: Lime green Mickey heads, adorned with your Disname. Tied somewhere on your person. Team Focker Lanyard. Anything, that will make you stand out as the proud Diser you are!

Ok, so onto the meet info!!

Meet # 1. AK on the 29th @ EE 6 p.m. (Organizer-Shhhq aka Michelle)
Meet # 2. A Splashing good time in MK August 30th @ Splash Mountain. 2 p.m. We will all ride Splash Mountain Together!! All who are going to attend this meet. Please head over to Splash at 12 noon, or earlier to pick up fastpasses, for your group. This will eliminate us having to wait to ride an hour+(Organizer-Faindrops27 aka Melissa)
Meet #3 MK on Sept 2nd @ 9:30 for Wishes -In front of CP near the bridge(Organizer-Canwegosoon aka Terri)
Meet

Can't wait to see you all!!:yay: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :yay:

I'm here! I think the 3 of us are at Pop. We get in the 25th and leave the 3rd. I think Michelle gets in on the 28th. Do we want to have it at Pop or somewhere else? I've never helped organize one, heck I've never been to one either!

All new to me Rebecca. I am just trying to put it out there, and see what we get. I know I read that Michelle, mentioned that August 29th would be good for her. Is that day good for you, and your gang?

Anyone, else that want's a meet? Come on everyone.:goodvibes

Hi Melissa, are you thinking of a meet at Pop? Morning, afternoon or evening? That day we are going to be at MK for Wishes, let's definately figure this out. Apparently we are the only ones. I think I will pm this a link to this thread to Michelle.

Rebecca, I dont really care. Morning at the Bus stops of POP. Before we head out to our respective parks? But, then again. We will meet pretty much everday that way right? I am thinking a quick meet, to basically, introduce ourselves. As, I am not trying to hold up anyone from thier touring plans, ADR' or our much needed rest, after our days in the parks. But, if we all want a longer meet. We should then have it in the evening after everyone comes back from the park. What do you, and Michelle think?:confused3

I think that's a great idea! That way we don't have to try to rearrange schedules. Great minds think alike, I was thinking maybe doing a quick breakfast in the Pop foodcourt. I like the bus stop idea!

Hi Melissa, are you thinking of a meet at Pop? Morning, afternoon or evening? That day we are going to be at MK for Wishes, let's definately figure this out. Apparently we are the only ones. I think I will pm this a link to this thread to Michelle.

Thanks for the PM, I knew Melissa mentioned starting a thread but didn't know she had done it....

I am new to allllllll of this, so I don't know enough about it to give a good suggestion... I definately want to meet you both (and anyone else who may join in).... My mom thinks I am crazy, but she is going along with everything I plan (she can't figure out why I want to decorate the hotel window or why we had to stop at HD and get Mickey paint chips... but she went with me and helped).... I think bus stop meets are a good idea since we definately will be there, but what if we miss each other?..... I do arrive on the 28th, but am not starting the parks till the 29th and leaving on Sept. 1st. Since our schedules are similiar, I will probably be seeing Melissa a lot on the buses and maybe even in the parks, but I don't think Rebecca and I have any same park days...

Funny, I was just rereading your arrival and departure dates and realized that I will be the last to arrive and the first to leave (of the 3 of us)... I am open as to a meet time and place.

I cannot believe noone else has chimed in. I the shy one, and nobody else, except us three ladies??:confused3 Ok, no problem. So, the consensus, seems to be August 29th, at the bus stops early?? I know you said Michelle that you, and your mom will be waiting for your chairs. So, maybe later on in the evening? I am new to this as well. But, we will work it out, at least just to say hello, and nice to meet you. :goodvibes

With it finally July.... we can finally say we are going NEXT MONTH.... even if it is still another month it is closer!:dance3:

I put a link in my signature to see if anyone else may be interested.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I would love to meet some other DISers...but maybe somewhere more central than POP (that way people staying at other resorts might want to attend). Is there anywhere at DTD we could all meet? That way park admission wouldn't be required.

Any updates on the Dis meet? Just found this thread. I will be staying 8/24 - 9/1 at AS MU with my DS, my GF, and her DS.

Hi all! I am in town:) 8/31-9/4...........Just a short visit.

Calypso had a good thought..although I love POP , what about a park or something? Its so difficult sometime to get to resort to resort..unless everyone is at the same resort:(
I looked every day in March for 1 Dis'er...no luck! I would have said hi for sure!!!!
So....what is the plan OP?? :)

I would love to have a centrally located meet... but I have no clue as to how.... we each have our own iteneraries.... do any of them mesh?

As 1 of the few Pirates on the Dis i would love to meet other Dis members this would be so cool. I will be there from AUG. 25h to the 3rd of SEPT. at the POR. I like the DTD idea lets say at the EARL OF SANDWICH anytime :yay:

The last few times I've tried Earl of Sandwich...it was absolutely packed. So if anyone wants to meet there it will need to be during a time that would not be a typical meal-time.

I will be at Pop on 8/25. Then moving to SSR (free upgrade:banana: ) from 8/26-9/1. I booked the extra night at Pop when the special came out. I was going to be in FL anyway so I figured I would stay there for $69. Maybe everyone should put their schedules up to see if we're somewhere on the same day?:grouphug:

Hey ShhhQ, thanks for letting me know about the thread!!! I will be at the bus stop on the 29th, going to Epcot, let me know what time you all plan on getting there! I'm also up for the DTD meet,, seeing as jwboucher thinks its a good idea to put our schedules up, I will put mine on :grouphug:

aug 27 -check in-arriving late so no plans, could do a late meet?
aug 28th- MGM - 50's Pt 3.30 then Pirates/princesses party
aug 29th - Epcot- San Angel Inn 6pm
aug 30th - MK- CRT breakfast 9.45am
aug 31st - Blizzard beach, then Spirit of aloha @ poly 8pm
sep 1st - AK then Boma 6pm
sep 2nd - daytime @ pop resort then epcot 9 dragons 7pm
sep 3rd - MGM then Fantasmic dinner show Hollywood & vine 6pm
sep 4th - shopping @ Florida Mall then epcot Le cellier 5.50pm
sep 5th - day out to cocoa beach could do an evening meet?
sep 6th - Typhoon Lagoon then Mickey's bybbq 6.30
sep 7th - nothing planned yet!
sep 8th - Supercalifragilistic breakfast @ GF cafe 9.30am, then
trail's end for dinner followed by campfire and movie @ FW
sep 9th - DTD, then BBB appointment @ 3pm, then MK, then CRT dinner
@ 7.40pm
sep 10th - check out

Hope to be seeing some of you next month :banana:

What about at DTD on Thurs. Aug. 30th in the evening? Will that work for anyone?

Here's my schedule:

Our plan is:

8/26 Check in at SSR, if there early enough CS and eat dinner at 4pm at Planet Hollywood (TS)

8/27 MGM 50's Primetime 11:30am Lunch(TS), Dinner CS

8/28 Laundry, relax CS lunch & dinner at Hoop Dee Doo(2 TS) for 5:15pm

8/29 MK CS lunch, 6:30pm dinner at Crystal Palace(TS)

8/30 another down day, 12:00 lunch at Whispering Canyon(we pay). Then waterpark and CS somewhere.

8/31 Epcot CS lunch, 5:10 dinner at Coral Reef(TS)

9/1 if we didn't use the CS on the first day, breakfast at Artist Palette then check out and head home. Stop in VA for the night.

9/2 Arrive home in CT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter