The Magical DISmeets!! The Last week in August/Sept! See Post #1 for Meet Info

I would like to meet but you are all staying at the POP. I will be at POR from August 26 to Sept 2. Here is my itinerary:

8/26-Arrival around 3ish- 6pm Boma
8/27- 8:10 am at Donald's Breakfastsaurus
8/28- 12:30pm at Sci Fi Dine In
8/29- 8:00am at Chef Mickeys
8/30- 7:10pm at Le Cellier
8/31- 8:10am at Crystal Palace
9/1- 12:20pm at Coral Reef

If there is a definite meeting place and I can fit it in, I will meet up with yall.

I would like to meet but you are all staying at the POP. I will be at POR from August 26 to Sept 2. Here is my itinerary:

8/26-Arrival around 3ish- 6pm Boma
8/27- 8:10 am at Donald's Breakfastsaurus
8/28- 12:30pm at Sci Fi Dine In
8/29- 8:00am at Chef Mickeys
8/30- 7:10pm at Le Cellier
8/31- 8:10am at Crystal Palace
9/1- 12:20pm at Coral Reef

If there is a definite meeting place and I can fit it in, I will meet up with yall.

Hi there Harlemgirl, and welcome to the post! A few of us, are staying at POP. Some, who have posted are not. So, everyone is welcome!! I am trying to gather everyone's touring plans, so we could all pick a place, and a time to meet up! When, I get everyone's tour plans. I will have a better, idea on picking a place, and time. Something that will hopefully suit, all of us, who want a meet!
:goodvibes

UPDATE::

Anyone who is interested in meeting, can you please post the times, and days. You will be attending the parks, and your off days. That will make it so much easier for me to track everyone!! Thanks very much! I am off to the store now, I will be back later. To check in on the thread!! Have a good day everyone!!:)

:wave2: Hello,
Here are my plans to date.
08/26/2007 Arrive at CBR/Going to AK- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue 5:00
08/27/2007 Magic Kingdom Day BREAKFAST Crystal Palace 8:20
08/28/2007 MGM Day DINNER Sci-Fi Dine 6:10
08/29/2007 EPCOT DAY DINNER Chef Mickey's 5:25
08/30/2007 R&R DAY AT RESORT Fish,pool,rent sea racyers
5:50p Whispering Canyon Cafe
EPCOT AT NIGHT
08/31/2007 Magic Kingdom During Day EPCOT AT NIGHT
DINNER 5:40p Liberty Tree Tavern
09/1/2007 OPEN NOTHING PLANNED (MGM IS EMH) DINNER 5:20p Capt. Jacks
09/02/2007 Hop parks and say good bye to the happpeist place on earth till 2009! Head to Mrytle Beach!

Did we finalize anything yet We dont have to eat at the Earl Sandwich to meet do we? I can make any day a Disney Quest day so the majority rules what are we going to wear ? Are the any DISboards T-shirts :yay:

:wave2: Hello,
Here are my plans to date.
08/26/2007 Arrive at CBR/Going to AK- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue 5:00
08/27/2007 Magic Kingdom Day BREAKFAST Crystal Palace 8:20
08/28/2007 MGM Day DINNER Sci-Fi Dine 6:10
08/29/2007 EPCOT DAY DINNER Chef Mickey's 5:25
08/30/2007 R&R DAY AT RESORT Fish,pool,rent sea racyers
5:50p Whispering Canyon Cafe
EPCOT AT NIGHT
08/31/2007 Magic Kingdom During Day EPCOT AT NIGHT
DINNER 5:40p Liberty Tree Tavern
09/1/2007 OPEN NOTHING PLANNED (MGM IS EMH) DINNER 5:20p Capt. Jacks
09/02/2007 Hop parks and say good bye to the happpeist place on earth till 2009! Head to Mrytle Beach!

Hiya Pam,
Thanks for posting your plans. I see we will be in Epcot at night on 8/31. Also, on 9/1. That is my down day. I am still trying to get more people to post thier plans if not I will just pick a place, and time.

:)

Did we finalize anything yet We dont have to eat at the Earl Sandwich to meet do we? I can make any day a Disney Quest day so the majority rules what are we going to wear ? Are the any DISboards T-shirts :yay:

Still working on finalizing things.Where & when. What to wear. I suggest everyone who is going to meet, or wants to stand out as a Diser, wear something with lime green. I know I will make a little lanyard with glued back to back lime green mickey head paint chips I retrieved from Home Depot, with my Disname on it. I make a punchhole in it, and then filter some ribbon through the holes, and I simply tie that on my purse. So, everyone who sees me can identify me as a Diser. I dont know about the shirts, as I never looked into something like that. I think if we all had to order them, it would be a time issue, or not convenient for others. :confused3 Does everyone agree. Any other ideas??

To answer your question about Earl' no noone has to eat to meet.

Hi all....I am running the Laborday weekend thread-I'm going to link this to it...it should help if anyone else is intrested. I have met others DIssers by sharing my itinery with the thread(what park I am in on certain days)...I have to tell you I think the bus stop or the pools at 2:30-3:30 is also a fantastic meeting spot for dissers that are at the same hotel. Good luck-I am coming in a little late for your meet(the 30th)...but I want to wish you the best of luck.

OK Here you go
Aug 31
Check in @12-12:30(prob no pool or pool at night)
PM-MGM
FDP-Mama Melrose
8:30 Fantasmic
MGM till Close

Sept 1
AM-Epcot
Lunch???
Pool 3-4:30 ish
Dinner CMC
PM-Epcot
Illuminations

Sept 2
AM-AK
Lunch-???
Pool 3-4 ish
Dinner Concourse Steakhouse or Kona
PM-MK until close(EMH):banana:
Wishes probably in the Frontier section

Sept 3
(depending if our flight gets changed again)
AM-Chef Mickey or Kona
Fly out at 1pm

Hi!! :wave2:

My mother, sister and I will be at POP from 8/26 to 8/31. Here is our itinerary:

Sunday 8/26: arrival day - MK for evening EMH

Monday 8/27: MGM for evening EMH - ADR at Hollywood Brown Derby (4:40 PM)

Tuesday 8/28: Epcot for morning EMH - ADR at Coral Reef (4:40 PM)

Wednesday 8/29: AK for evening EMH - ADR at Wolfgang Puck's in DTD (10:00 PM)

Thursday 8/30: MK for morning EMH - ADR at Crystal Palace (9:25 AM) ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern (5:40 PM)

Friday 8/31: departure day - Mom and Jen's flight leaves around 3:30 PM. Mine leaves around 6:30 PM. I have no idea what we are doing this day.

Other than Wolfgang Puck's, I'm not sure if we will make it to DTD. We are planning to make the most of EMH and spend most of our time in the parks. I have no ideas for how/when/where we could meet. It would be cool if we could figure out a way to get together.

Michelle :flower3:

Hi all....I am running the Laborday weekend thread-I'm going to link this to it...it should help if anyone else is intrested. I have met others DIssers by sharing my itinery with the thread(what park I am in on certain days)...I have to tell you I think the bus stop or the pools at 2:30-3:30 is also a fantastic meeting spot for dissers that are at the same hotel. Good luck-I am coming in a little late for your meet(the 30th)...but I want to wish you the best of luck.

Hi, and thanks for linking up your post with ours!! Thanks for the tips. I am really trying to figure out the best place for us all to meet!!
:thumbsup2

Hi!! :wave2:

My mother, sister and I will be at POP from 8/26 to 8/31. Here is our itinerary:

Sunday 8/26: arrival day - MK for evening EMH

Monday 8/27: MGM for evening EMH - ADR at Hollywood Brown Derby (4:40 PM)

Tuesday 8/28: Epcot for morning EMH - ADR at Coral Reef (4:40 PM)

Wednesday 8/29: AK for evening EMH - ADR at Wolfgang Puck's in DTD (10:00 PM)

Thursday 8/30: MK for morning EMH - ADR at Crystal Palace (9:25 AM) ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern (5:40 PM)

Friday 8/31: departure day - Mom and Jen's flight leaves around 3:30 PM. Mine leaves around 6:30 PM. I have no idea what we are doing this day.

Other than Wolfgang Puck's, I'm not sure if we will make it to DTD. We are planning to make the most of EMH and spend most of our time in the parks. I have no ideas for how/when/where we could meet. It would be cool if we could figure out a way to get together.

Michelle :flower3:

Hi, and welcome to our thread!!
You will be at MK on the 30th, also!!

By the way I love your colorful font.
:goodvibes

Hello DisFriends! I have thought about this in length, and I have come to this conclusion. Since, it is hard to pretty much accomodate everyone. We will have two Dismeets. The first meet. See below. The second meet. I will list tomorrow!!

The first meet:

Diser's take over Splash Mountain!! Get ready for a splashing good time!! This meet.
Will be held at Magic Kingdom August 30th, @ 2:30p.m. In front of Splash Mountain!! We will all have a brief meet, with formalities, introducing ourselves, to one another. Then we will all head to the line to ride Splash Mountain together!! Thereafter, we will say our goodbyes. As everyone, has plans, and ADR's to make. This will be a brief, but nevertheless fun meet!! Disfriends. I ask since crowds are very heavy near Splash. All who come to the meet. Please, please, please.. Wear something, that makes you stand out to your fellow Diser. Tshirts, as suggested, may, or may not work. Because there are other non diser's who wear lime green t-shirts. So, my suggestion is alien green Mickey heads, adorned with our Disnames on them. Tied somewhere, where it is easily visible, to other Diser's. Does everyone here, know what the alien green Mickey heads are, and where they can be obtained?? I hope everyone will be able to attend!! I am looking so forward to meeting you all!! And riding Splash together!!:) :dance3: :dance3: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3:

Melissa:cloud9:

Sounds great...I'm embarrassed to say we don't have our park days planned yet as we are traveling with DSIL and her family, but I'll try to make it and will wear my DIS Unplugged T-shirt. We do have an ADR @ Concourse that evening -- so MK would be a good choice that day.

Hi all,

My family and I are flying in from Pa on 8/23. This is our schedule.

8/23 check into Pop and ADR Maya Grill 7pm

8/24 Epcot and ADR Akershush 6:20pm

8/25 AK and ADR Chef Mickey's 6:50pm (some Disers are going to watch the water pagaent at Poly for 9pm-anyone is welcome to join in).

8/26 Mk and ADR Tony's 6:30pm

8/27 MGM and ADR H&V 12:30pm

8/28 Epcot and ADR Garden Grill 12:20pm

8/29 MK and ADR LTT 4:05pm

8/30 Check out:sad1:

I have an autistic spectrum son and I can't change my schedule because he already has it memorized and change is not a great thing with him. But if there are any common areas or parks or such, I would be glad to meet even if it's only one DISer at a time. Thanks for this thread.:goodvibes

Hi Everyone!! Our Grand Gathering will be checking into CBR August 25th - 31st. Here's our itinerary:

Arriving CBR late the 25th

August 26 - tour different resorts/MK

August 27 - Epcot opening til close- Illuminations Dinner and Dessert Party

August 28 - MK - Crystal Palace breakfast 8am; Teens will do P&P Adults will do Ragland Road 9pm

August 29 - AK opening til close - Epcot ADR's for Canada at 8:45pm

August 30 - MGM 50's Prime-Time Cafe 12:30 lunch ; MK that evening

August 31 - check-out Ohanas Breakfast 8am; tour resorts then leave for Cocoa Beach and a free one evening cruise, Kennedy Center that Saturday then head to Savannah for the evening and half the next day before heading home to VA.

Hi all,

My family and I are flying in from Pa on 8/23. This is our schedule.

8/23 check into Pop and ADR Maya Grill 7pm

8/24 Epcot and ADR Akershush 6:20pm

8/25 AK and ADR Chef Mickey's 6:50pm (some Disers are going to watch the water pagaent at Poly for 9pm-anyone is welcome to join in).

8/26 Mk and ADR Tony's 6:30pm

8/27 MGM and ADR H&V 12:30pm

8/28 Epcot and ADR Garden Grill 12:20pm

8/29 MK and ADR LTT 4:05pm

8/30 Check out:sad1:

I have an autistic spectrum son and I can't change my schedule because he already has it memorized and change is not a great thing with him. But if there are any common areas or parks or such, I would be glad to meet even if it's only one DISer at a time. Thanks for this thread.:goodvibes

Hi, I notice we are both in the MK on Aug. 29th. Let me know if you want to meet somewhere! I'll be there with my 2 sons (8 and 5) and my mother in law.

Sounds great...I'm embarrassed to say we don't have our park days planned yet as we are traveling with DSIL and her family, but I'll try to make it and will wear my DIS Unplugged T-shirt. We do have an ADR @ Concourse that evening -- so MK would be a good choice that day.

I am glad it will work for you, and your family!!! We will see you there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter