The Mother/Daughter Polynesian Surprise **NEW 5/1 I'm back!

That looks like it would tide us over for a day with my troopers! :rotfl2:

I'm so glad you got the train tour. On our trip there will not be enough time for anything other than riding rides and eating. Maybe on a future trip we can open up some time for a tour or two. I'm already thinking about an offsite trip to see Harry Potter, Seaworld and Mix in some Disney as well.

IF I get down to WDW anytime soon, I will try the tour. Right now, I'm trying to save money for other things, so I have no plans to go for the next year or two, but if I hit the lottery or come into money somehow, then that changes things for the better.

Awww, that's too bad! Well, at least you can keep living through other people's trips with their TRs :goodvibes

Looks like a varitible feast you've set yourselves up for in the room each morning! You've ordered almost exactly what I'd order- except the vile bananas, of course! :rotfl2:

Hehe, you love the bananas - don't deny it! :rotfl:

That looks like it would tide us over for a day with my troopers! :rotfl2:

I'm so glad you got the train tour. On our trip there will not be enough time for anything other than riding rides and eating. Maybe on a future trip we can open up some time for a tour or two. I'm already thinking about an offsite trip to see Harry Potter, Seaworld and Mix in some Disney as well.

Wowzers, you must have some big eaters in your party! :laughing: It's hard to fit in tours when we're only there for 5 or 6 days. Since we're going to be there for 10 days, we've got a lot of time to play around with. I'd love to go see Harry Potter too. It's just the matter of having to renting a car to do it that turns me off.

Ummm... why is this on page 3?? Just wondering. :confused3;)

When I was looking for my regular threads, I found yours on page 3! :scared1: That just won't do. Oh no!! So, I was just giving you a friendly little bump to put it back where it belongs- on pg. 1. ;)

:hug: Thanks Liesa! If it weren't for you, my poor PTR would get buried! I hope to update soon before I leave on Saturday for my cruise. I'll only have 10 days before I leave when I get back!!!! :eek:

I’m not going to be on here much over the next couple of days, except maybe to check in on how I did over on Liesa’s ADR guessing game. :rotfl: Tonight, I’m intensely packing for my cruise, which leaves this Saturday!!! Where has the time gone?! When I return from the cruise, I’ll only have another 10 days to go until our Disney trip!!!! Wow! Who plans these things so close together? ;)

I got an interview this Friday at one of the local horseback riding schools for an actual job (I’ve been volunteering at the current barn) which will put a bit more money in my pocket. My plan is to use whatever money I earn towards riding lessons. I’m really there for the horses but the money definitely helps! It’s lucky that I called or else I would’ve never known this barn was looking for people. Wish me luck for the interview….

Tomorrow I’m back to the dentist for a follow up on my tooth that was pulled earlier this month. I can’t wait to get these stubborn stitches out! Most of them have fallen out but there’s still a couple strings hanging about. Hopefully everything has healed properly and the dentist doesn’t find any other problems.

I hate being away from the DIS but hopefully I can catch up on all my subscribed threads upon my return. Bon Voyage!

I’m not going to be on here much over the next couple of days, except maybe to check in on how I did over on Liesa’s ADR guessing game. :rotfl: Tonight, I’m intensely packing for my cruise, which leaves this Saturday!!! Where has the time gone?! When I return from the cruise, I’ll only have another 10 days to go until our Disney trip!!!! Wow! Who plans these things so close together? ;)

I got an interview this Friday at one of the local horseback riding schools for an actual job (I’ve been volunteering at the current barn) which will put a bit more money in my pocket. My plan is to use whatever money I earn towards riding lessons. I’m really there for the horses but the money definitely helps! It’s lucky that I called or else I would’ve never known this barn was looking for people. Wish me luck for the interview….

Tomorrow I’m back to the dentist for a follow up on my tooth that was pulled earlier this month. I can’t wait to get these stubborn stitches out! Most of them have fallen out but there’s still a couple strings hanging about. Hopefully everything has healed properly and the dentist doesn’t find any other problems.

I hate being away from the DIS but hopefully I can catch up on all my subscribed threads upon my return. Bon Voyage!

I'm flattered, and I think you'll like the results!! ;)

I likey that you might get a job at a horse place! What a fun place to be AND make money!

Hmmmm... I wonder who it could have been who scheduled back-to-back trips?!?! It couldn't be our travel agent friend, could it?? :confused3:rolleyes1

Good luck on the follow up to the Grim Reaper of teeth. Let us know how it goes!

I'm flattered, and I think you'll like the results!! ;)

Uh oh. I don't like the sound of this.

(I can't believe I've had to type this on both of your threads in the last couple of days!)

Jenbear, I can't remember where you mentioned it but I think you mentioning Canada's Wonderland recently? I meant to comment on that, but never got around to it. Anyway, I was just going to mention that I remember going there, I guess sometime in the early '80's. I went with my sister and her husband (although I can't remember if he was her husband yet at the time, or boyfriend). It was great -- they paid my way because they needed someone to go on rides with them. She liked the rides that went around, but his stomach wouldn't allow it, and he liked the roller coasters, but she didn't. So I went on everything with one or the other of them. We also went through the midway area and my brother-in-law paid for me to win a big plush teddy bear for my sister on a basketball game. I was in high school, on the basketball team, so shooting foul shots was no problem but the rims at the midway are smaller than regulation. You had to make 3 out of 3 shots, and on my first attempt I made the first 2. Then my brother-in-law, who is kind of boisterous, was shouting so loud and cheering so much that the whole midway stopped to watch my 3rd shot, so of course I missed. So then we got him to shut up and pay for a second try and I won the teddy bear.

Yes, and now BOTH of you need to send me your addresses!!!! :thumbsup2

Jen, I hope you have a great time on the cruise - can't wait to hear all about it. I've been slacking on my Dis time lately, so I need to head over to your TR to catch up...

How's your time going so far?? Any live updates coming our way?? ;)

Hey guys!!!! Sorry for no live updates on the cruise - Internet pricing was MURDER on the ship. I'm still in Fort Lauderdale waiting to board the plane. Thank goodness for free wi-fi so I can start catching up on the DIS! I hope to write a mini-review of the cruise so stay tuned for that. Can't believe there's only 10 days left until I'm on my travels again! Crazy. Anyways I missed you all and definitely suffered from DIS withdrawl. Talk soon!

Looking forward to the whole scooperoo!!! I knew the internet would cost a bundle; hope it won't take you too long to catch up!!

I have returned from my cruise aboard the Norwegian Jewel. Let's just say it was a very new vacation experience. Nothing like Disney at all. It's been a while since I've experienced that "I don't know where I'm going" feeling. I'm going to leave it at that as my cruise review I'm going to write will include all the finer details.

In other news, my flight was delayed THREE HOURS yesterday in Fort Lauderdale. NOT FUN. They boarded on time..... and then the thunderstorms came in. We had already pushed away from the gate and were in line to take off. That was all fine and dandy but there were at least 7 other planes in front of us waiting to take off. Fort Lauderdale apparently only had the one runway so planes were trying to land and take off all at the same time. It was chaos. Eventually it was nearly our turn to take off. We had already been sitting on the tarmac for over an hour and a half at this point. People were getting restless. They announced on the P.A. that it was our turn to take off. FINALLY! Then, before I knew it, we were turning around heading back to the gate. "Attention ladies and gentlemen, due to our long wait on the tarmac, we have surpassed the amount of gas needed to make our flight. So we are returning to the gate to fuel up." :scared1: WHAT!?!?! You can imagine how everyone was like after that announce. Anyways, to make a long story short we finally were taking off at around 6:45pm wen our original departure time was 2:50pm. Yee-haw. :sad2: There were a bunch of people who needed to connect in Toronto for flights to Alberta too. Let's just say they had a much longer night than I did.

I'm in the single digits now until I leave for Disney. Wow, I can't believe it. I'm going to unpack my suitcase only to re-pack it again! I'm really looking forward to going back to Disney after my cruise. It just wasn't the same. Stay tuned for some updates in the next couple of days!

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Sitting there with 100 other people, 1 bathroom, no food, etc... is one of my worst nightmares!! YOu poor thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter