The Mother/Daughter Polynesian Surprise **NEW 5/1 I'm back!

I hate flight delays, especially when you are stuck on the plane. Counting down the days for you!

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Sitting there with 100 other people, 1 bathroom, no food, etc... is one of my worst nightmares!! YOu poor thing!

It definitely was NOT fun. Thank goodness nobody farted. Can you imagine what it would've been like then?!

Ay carumba! Sorry you had such a nightmare trip home.

See, this is what happens when you're not going to Disney. The travel gods smite upon you!!!

I hate flight delays, especially when you are stuck on the plane. Counting down the days for you!

Totally not cool being stuck on a plane. Can't believe I'm going away again so soon! I've gotta get myself organized over the next few days.

OMG that is so frustrating! We had some fueling drama too on our way out AND our luggage drama. Grrrrr.

Yesterday I got together with my mom and we went through the whole itinerary. I made up three bogus days for April 28th & 29th & 30th since we'll be staying at the Poly those days. She still has no idea we're staying there. *Big sigh of relief* I've get everything all set for her surprise. I've already posted the riddle but here it is again as a reminder:

Pack your bags, it's time to go
Where we're going, you should know
You missed it once, but not twice
That just would not be nice
Look out the window, it's quite the view
Where your dreams will come true!

Here's the pin I'm going to give her:

bhywev.jpg

Plus I'll have my Mickey Mouse plush toy with a flower leia around him. Even I'm getting excited to give this to her :laughing:

Due to time limitations, I'm not going to post my final itinerary. You can probably piece some of it together based on what I've already said. My ADRs have changed several times already - I will say that I've removed Tony's Town Square from the mix. It's just not worth the money to risk having a crappy meal. What did we replace it with? You'll just have to wait and see ;)

It's going to be super busy over the next couple of days. I can't believe I have to pack my suitcase again just after I unpacked it :faint:

EDIT** Forgot one other thing! I've made us a little Disney mix CD for music on our drive to Buffalo airport. Here's what it has on it:

Princess and the Frog Soundtrack
The Little Mermaid Soundtrack
Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack
Illuminations
SpectroMagic

Running Time: 2 hours 32 minutes

I might add the Aladdin soundtrack just to be sure we have enough music to listen to for our drive. What do you think?

Stupid planes. They don't make it easy on us travellers!

I had to mention passing gas - just for you Liesa :p

I'm feelin' the love! :lmao:

You MUST get some photos of her surprised face- it will be priceless!!

Oooh, the surprise sounds so exciting! I have that pin you are going to give your mom. hehe

Yay for only 6 days! You definitely have to take tons of pictures at the Poly!

Down to the single digit dance? :dance3:

I'm sure your mother will be :yay: about the Poly surprise. In case I miss any more updates before you leave let me keep my fingers crossed that your trip there will be uneventful. I'm sure once you arrive at WDW all your worries will melt away. :goodvibes

Hey Jen, just checkin in. Have you started a mini-tr for your cruise yet? I imagine you're pretty busy with less than a week to go - Woo hoo!:banana:

Yay for only 6 days! I'm at 32! :cool1: I think your soundtrack mix sounds great- and I'm happy to say I was able to help with some of the songs that you might not have otherwise. :rotfl: The surprise sounds great!

Oooh, the surprise sounds so exciting! I have that pin you are going to give your mom. hehe

Yay for only 6 days! You definitely have to take tons of pictures at the Poly!

When did you get that pin? I'm just curious how old the pin is or if it's fairly recent. I will definitely be taking EXTENSIVE pictures of Poly!

Down to the single digit dance? :dance3:

I'm sure your mother will be :yay: about the Poly surprise. In case I miss any more updates before you leave let me keep my fingers crossed that your trip there will be uneventful. I'm sure once you arrive at WDW all your worries will melt away. :goodvibes

I hope I get the reaction I'm looking for :hyper::woohoo::faint:
:laughing:
It's hard to have a trip be uneventful. If it is, I won't have great stories to bring back to the DIS!

Hey Jen, just checkin in. Have you started a mini-tr for your cruise yet? I imagine you're pretty busy with less than a week to go - Woo hoo!:banana:

No, haven't started yet. Been way to crazy preparing and organizing for Disney! Hopefully I can squeeze it in when I get back. Only 4 more days now :banana:

Yay for only 6 days! I'm at 32! :cool1: I think your soundtrack mix sounds great- and I'm happy to say I was able to help with some of the songs that you might not have otherwise. :rotfl: The surprise sounds great!

I still can't thank you enough for the music you sent me. I am forever in your debt :worship:

I've nearly finished packing. I had to do the majority of it tonight since tomorrow I'm working all day and then spending one more night with DBF. Then, Tuesday night I have to be packed and ready to go to my mom's house right after work. I'll only have time to pick up my suitcases and throw them in my car when I finish work at 6pm. It's early to bed on Tuesday (how the heck am I going to sleep?!) as we want to be on the road at 7:30am the next morning. This should give us enough lee-way time for any sort of traffic delays, pee breaks, and border crossing.

I printed out the little surprise note for my mom. Here's how it turned out:

1183gxt.jpg

If she can't guess where we're going when she reads the note AND gets the pin, I'll be shocked :rotfl:

:cheer2: Only 3 more sleeps! :cheer2:

I hope you can find some time to rest and think straight before you go! You've been on crazy-go mode since the cruise!

It turned out sooooooooo cute!! I know she's going to be tickled when you give them to her!

When did you get that pin? I'm just curious how old the pin is or if it's fairly recent. I will definitely be taking EXTENSIVE pictures of Poly!

Umm, I think I got it a couple years ago. I have way too many pins it's hard to keep track. :rolleyes:

Hooray for 3 more sleeps! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter