the name is the same on all 4 tickets AKA did I screw this up?

Bethany10

DIS Veteran
My brain has not been at full capacity lately and I've been making silly mistakes. I was just looking at our tickets for our upcoming trip and my name appears on all of them. Obviously, I only need the 1 ticket and am using the other 3 for the other 3 people in my family who will be standing next to me expecting to be let into the park. Will they let them in even though it's my name on the ticket?

Tickets are the E-tickets from Undercover Tourist. we don't head out until mid June, so I still have time to call UT in a panic, but I figured you guys could talk me down first.

You're fine!

Our tickets were misprinted last Nov, (visitorlando) and they just wrote in marker the new names at the turnstiles one time we were entering (it was day 2/3 by the time anyone even looked at the names).

You can also exchange your print out tickets for the smaller, credit card size ones at guest services, and I'm sure they can print the correct names on them at that time too.

Some of my group have made that mistake, last year at SW. They never got a second look.

I don't think it will be a problem at Universal either, but just give UT a call and see if they will swap them out for you. They tend to be easy to work with. If nothing else, they can tell you how you can best handle it. I am pretty sure it happens a lot.

I just ordered my tix from undercover tourist, today, for our trip in July and it only ever asked me for my name (or lead person in charge, lol). It never asked for names in my party. I just looked at my tickets and my name is on all 4 so I’m thinking we give them individual information when we get there?? Not really sure...

You’ll be biometricly linked to the ticket the first day you go through the turnstiles. They will also have you sign your ticket. You’ll be fine with another name but once it’s linked to your fingerprint it won’t work for anyone else in your party. Make sure everyone uses the same ticket each day or there will be problems.

You are the lead name on your tickets. Everyone will need to be there when you enter the park. I have purchased tickets twice from Undercover (and panicked the first time when I saw my name was on all the tickets) and have never had any problems with the one name as each ticket as it's own barcode/ticket number. My email does say: You must present a valid photo ID or credit card matching the lead guest name for identity verification at the gate. I don't remember doing this but maybe I did. Going back in May with Undercover tickets.

We bought our tickets from undercover tourist and both tickets just had the main person name on it !!! BUT I didn't know this we walked over to guest services to exchange our meal tickets and They told us they would exchange our printed undercover tourist tickets for a "hard" ticket that fit into our landyards. I never knew that before.

I noticed this on my tickets that I bought from UT for our trip next week but sounds like we will be fine. Wondering, though, would front desk be able to help us with updating the names and issuing "hard" tickets? We will be checking into Cabana Bay prior to heading to the parks. Also, I already linked the tickets to my Wallet in the UOR app. Will that update?

You can get the exchange for the credit card size park tickets at guest services at the parks

Guest service office outside the parks open at least 30 minutes prior to park opening

Or you can do the exchange later in the day while I’m the park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter