The Newsletter Page is Back?

Can anyone tell me why the page is a mess not set up right. I do not think disney would put up a page looking like that. Is someone out side Disney doing this to the site.

Just seems odd to me?
Found this on another board.

In the web address, if you change "VMKHomepage" to "VMKHomePage", (capitalize the "p"), then it will display properly. :confused3

:offtopic: hey aengus how muc his rent in your signature jk you should take a pic of yourself on vfk and make your name go over it.
back on topic: idk why the newsletter page is back and my friend ponted out to me that if you read the homepage it says see what we will think of next :bitelip:

I wish the homepage would go away.
It makes me sad every time I see it.
Just the fact I can't say hi to my friends I left behind..
Just wondering why they did this.
But it's not like Disney to do that.
I guess they've changed.
I guess that's just how they are.
Maybe they don't care anymore.

Maybe they are planning to give us acess to our avatars for printing. Heaven knows I've brought it up enough times to them .. ::yes::

Loading up the home page at
http://www2.virtualmagickingdom.com/homepage/vmk
makes it look like you are about to get in. Watching the furniture load and all is almost enough to trick a gullible kid into thinking VMK was back.

I saved the URL from my login and I sometimes go to it to watch the page come up, watch my furniture load, and then when it says "connecting to server" that's when the whole thing comes to a screeching halt. Yeah, it's silly to keep pretending to log in (and I am 40 years old!) but I can't seem to stop myself. I guess I'll just curl up with my Kingdom Keepers now...

I saved the URL from my login and I sometimes go to it to watch the page come up, watch my furniture load, and then when it says "connecting to server" that's when the whole thing comes to a screeching halt. Yeah, it's silly to keep pretending to log in (and I am 40 years old!) but I can't seem to stop myself. I guess I'll just curl up with my Kingdom Keepers now...

I do the same thing :confused3 and i got you beat, im 45!! lol. How pitiful are we?:lmao: Anybody in for a little "disneycide?" ;)

Have you tried logging into VMK after a few months only to find your VMK account has been deleted?

Because of the size of our community we have to delete accounts that are inactive for more than 6 months to make room for new players - so if you haven't played in a while, be sure to log in every now and then (even if just for a few minutes) and keep your account active!

-------------------------------------------------

Yes I believe my account has been deleted lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter