The Office July 4 GG Photo Thread

Great pictures! Keep 'em coming. It's nice to put names and faces together. I hope there are as many wonderful Diser's at the Fort when we are there in October.

princess.jpg

Dis pwincess is gettin pwettia and pwettia!!!!

toastin.jpg

Man...you guys so friggin ROCK!!!! Ok, I know Pete, Steve, Jen & Donnie....help me place the names with the faces on the rest of these drunken nuts!!!Is that DisCampers holding my pic?

yes

Well, here are my pictures at the party. I didn't take too many. I was too busy running my mouth and drinking :-)

100_0121.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0119.jpg

I'm working on getting the video of the golf cart parade uploaded to YouTube. I'll post the link as soon as it's ready.

princess.jpg

Dis pwincess is gettin pwettia and pwettia!!!!

toastin.jpg

Man...you guys so friggin ROCK!!!! Ok, I know Pete, Steve, Jen & Donnie....help me place the names with the faces on the rest of these drunken nuts!!!Is that DisCampers holding my pic?

I am the guy on the right front in the white t-shirt !!! As best as I can remember we toasted you more than once.

I am the guy on the right front in the white t-shirt !!! As best as I can remember we toasted you more than once.

Well...if ya arent sure...ya'll must've been doing it right!!!!!:thumbsup2

Just thought I'd fix this one.

How did that Tent get there???????
anothersite.jpg

Thanks for the pictures and the video Carol. For those of us who couldn't make it, we appreciate it.

We were not there, but we were drinking with you! At least I was.

Thanks Carol.

Is there a Golf Cart parade for Halloween ? If not we could start one

Those little kids gave a hole new meaning to "Why don't you go play in traffic kid"

Carol..that was GREAT! :thumbsup2 I got to see Bob and I in the parade! :cool1: How nice of you to post the video..thanks ;)
Sure looks like everyone had fun. The carts were very festive.

Great video Carol! Thanks for letting those of us who couldn't make feel like we were there.

Great video Carol! Thanks for letting those of us who couldn't make feel like we were there.

Carol...thats a great spot ya had for the parade...till those little candy grabbin moronic kids came and jumped in your way!!!!

I did some freeze frames on some of my favorite carts:

7af78c02.jpg

a2738f51.jpg

8988f969.jpg

e91249d3.jpg

d8e9721a.jpg

c9b4f271.jpg

10842ead.jpg

97892ab6.jpg

bc24ee0a.jpg

1e8978ec.jpg

e2d791f8.jpg

Carol...thats a great spot ya had for the parade...till those little candy grabbin moronic kids came and jumped in your way!!!!

I did some freeze frames on some of my favorite carts:

7af78c02.jpg

a2738f51.jpg

e91249d3.jpg

d8e9721a.jpg

c9b4f271.jpg

10842ead.jpg

97892ab6.jpg

bc24ee0a.jpg

1e8978ec.jpg

e2d791f8.jpg

Sam ones I liked :thumbsup2 . Although those with the 20"+ wheels are not my style. I would rather see 15" wheels and 30" mud grips.

Yeah...not sure Id do mine like that, as a matter of fact, I have some 17's that I thought about it with but it just wasnt for me........but its sure something to look at, aint it?? A sure-fire eyecatcher:)

Yeah...not sure Id do mine like that, as a matter of fact, I have some 17's that I thought about it with but it just wasnt for me........but its sure something to look at, aint it?? A sure-fire eyecatcher:)

No doubt its a eye catcher. A sports car style wheel in a 16" or 17" and slam the cart would look pretty cool.

Aaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!! Believe me...I was much more dangerous when I was 18!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter