The Office July 4 GG Photo Thread

hmmmmm you have a point. I like you, even if I don't like your signature pics.....:lmao:

Thanks. I like you, too.

Would this be better for ya?

Connorhat.jpg

:rotfl2:

Carol...thats a great spot ya had for the parade...till those little candy grabbin moronic kids came and jumped in your way!!!!

Yeah, those kids pissed me off. I asked them three times to move!!! But I really didn't want me nagging on them in the video, so I just changed my angle.

I will have some more pictures posted later on tonight. I found the usb cable, it was right here on my computer desk where I left the bulb for my lamp post (the orange one), the camcorder, etc.

Looking forward to seeing them Jen! :thumbsup2

ok, i have finally found the camera in all the mess we unpacked...

our cart...
img0256zu0.jpg

here is the cart that one the first prize...
img0265tr2.jpg

tiggerinbama's cart with family in tow...
img0285yk7.jpg

the preparty party on the 3rd...
img0294pa0.jpg

Gatordad, youngin'(Megan), and DH(Chris) at the fireworks...
img0323ug8.jpg

more pictures....

Donnie (Stacktester) with his famous kebobs...
img0329dx7.jpg

Everyone at the GG...
img0338xz5.jpg

Chris (cwmajors and my DH) hogging all the Rock Band playing time from the kiddies...
img0347qz0.jpg

It is hard to see, but this is about 8 carts lined up to see the NASCAR game on the big screen...they were looping and stopped to see the race...
img0354sn6.jpg

Donnie at the tree of shame with the altered auntie picture...
img0334io1.jpg

all the kiddies (including DH) playing Rock band...
img0348dp2.jpg

I tried to post ones that you might have not seen yet...

Jen, the pictures are great! :thumbsup2 You guys sure looked like you had fun. I was so excited to see myself on the cart, and on the tree. (Wow..that sounds wierd..:laughing: )

Evidence of the "alteration"...criminal activity if I ever saw it! ::cop:

Anyway, thanks for posting them! :flower3:

I am glad I posted them when I did...the phone lines went out right after we got back and the internet crapped out this evening, so I feel like camping again in my own house using the air card...

nice pics, even though i'm not much into the virtual gatherings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter