~*~The OFFICIAL 2014 Dates Thread - Come Join Us!~*~

If you wouldn't mind sharing, what was your experience like back in 2012? We are staying at VGF in March and although I can't change resorts, I'm curious to know the true impact of the monorail closure? For us personally it'll be a real hassle as we like to come back mid-day and return early evening when we are at MK or EPCOT :'( both within the timeframe of the daily closure.

In 2012 we stayed at the Beach Club and planned to use the monorail throughout the day to park hop between Epcot and MK. It was a hassle to take the buses with our double stroller and breaking it down. We managed but could have saved some cash and stayed at a different resort if we knew we were going to need to take a bus to MK in the afternoon.

Okay I have a dilemma and looking for advice. 10 years ago this April my DH and I got married and our honeymoon was to California where we went to Disneyland of course. For Christmas/birthday/anniversary gift this year my dad has paid for flight and lodging for DH and myself to Las Vegas. DH was looking it up and it is about a 3 hour drive to Disneyland. Should we splurge rent a car and take the drive to Disneyland for an afternoon? Trying to decide if we should or not. We are going to Disney world in the fall. If we did as my DH said it means we see less shows in Vegas and no seeing the Grand Canyon. What would your opinion be??

Okay I have a dilemma and looking for advice. 10 years ago this April my DH and I got married and our honeymoon was to California where we went to Disneyland of course. For Christmas/birthday/anniversary gift this year my dad has paid for flight and lodging for DH and myself to Las Vegas. DH was looking it up and it is about a 3 hour drive to Disneyland. Should we splurge rent a car and take the drive to Disneyland for an afternoon? Trying to decide if we should or not. We are going to Disney world in the fall. If we did as my DH said it means we see less shows in Vegas and no seeing the Grand Canyon. What would your opinion be??

I would go to DL!!! But that is me. I LOVE DL. It is my favorite park so if I had the option to go, I would take it. Also, not sure I am a LV girl. I will say, having driven there before, the drive is not that bad. Good luck with your decision!!

Hi Everyone!! :goodvibes
We will be traveling back to WDW May 28-June 4 for our first Star Wars Weekend!! :) We usually go to WDW 2's a year but this will be our only 2014 trip because we are expecting our third child this summer so we won't be doing a second half of the year trip this year to let the baby get a bit bigger before we bring them. We are going to be staying at BLT. We are really excited about it we are also going to be doing Deluxe dining this trip to really give our 2 girls an awesome trip! Hope everyone else has an amazing trip!! :thumbsup2:)

We are another May family :cool1:. We will be there from 5/23-6/2. We are doing a split stay....we are staying 5/23-5/26 at BC and then switching over to VWL (Studio) from 5/26-6/2. We are so excited. We have all of our ADRs booked (even a 6:45pm BOG) and are looking into possibly doing the Pirates and Pals Cruise. We also have the WP&F option on our tickets so we will be spending 2 day at TL (our favorite WP) and a day at DisneyQuest. I am excited to see how many DISers will be there the same time as us :goodvibes.

6 hour drive for a few hours at DL? I wouldn't do it on your case because you have been there before and are going a few months later. I would go to the Hoover dam and enjoy what Vegas has to offer, which is a lot. So much to do there!! (Even if you don't include drinking and gambling.

BearCatsFan, can you add me to the list?

May 2-5 AKL for the Expedition Everest Challenge :cool1:

October TDB for the EP Food and Wine :banana:

Two trips in one year! That's a first for us! :dance3:

Could you add us to the list too please? April 22-30 at BC!! :love:

This is also the first year we have ever had two Disney trips planned in one year but DH is attending a conference at Disney, so how can we not tag along when there is no school and half of our hotel costs are paid for?! Super excited about seeing DL and WDW in the same year. :) (Though I must admit, I feel a little spoiled now!)

Could you add us to the list too please? April 22-30 at BC!! :love:

This is also the first year we have ever had two Disney trips planned in one year but DH is attending a conference at Disney, so how can we not tag along when there is no school and half of our hotel costs are paid for?! Super excited about seeing DL and WDW in the same year. :) (Though I must admit, I feel a little spoiled now!)

Woohoo, have fun on your trips. We went to both DLR and WDW last year and I felt exactly the same as you. I blame it on my DH though, he loves to feed into my Disney obsession :goodvibes :love:....but then again, I am not complaining either :goodvibes.

Please add me to the list. We have two trips this year.

May 20-26
WDW
staying at POP Century
Just my fiancé and I for our anniversary.

And again...
October 30-Nov. 2
Staying at AoA - Finding Nemo Suite
Taking our 3 kiddos to the MNSSHP.

March traveler! Staying at POR March 13-24....can't wait!!!! First trip for my three kids and husband! Fifth trip for me!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Please remove from us from March and add us in November for the 16th through the 21st. My family will be staying at POR. Had to do a few changes since March was not an option anymore. We now will surprise our DS's with a trip in November....they think we are going in 2015! :joker:

Incredimail came today! No new info but still very exciting. Anyone else find it ironic the MyMagic+ logo is a LGMH?

I know it's only January but does anyone know when the pop warner kids will be at wdw this December 2014?

If there is an overflow resort, does anyone know which one it will be?

hi
me, hubby our 2 daughters natalya 9 and hayden 5 plus mother and father in law
17th september- 8th october
coronado springs
10 year wedding anniversary
40 year wedding anniversary

can't wait!!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter