~*~The OFFICIAL 2014 Dates Thread - Come Join Us!~*~

October 17-24 staying at Caribbean Beach. Celebrating my birthday and it will be our Daughters first trip to Disney and our Son's 3rd. Can't wait!

On top of our Spring break at AKL we will also be going Dec 17-23 and stay at POR.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My trip info needs tweaked a bit

September 17-22 at Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Off-Site at Universal) for opening weekend of Halloween Horror Nights 24

September 22-28 at Pop with my Stepmom & Dad

September 28-Oct 1 at Old Key West Villas

December 3-8 at Pop

December 8-11 at Cabana Bay Beach Resort

Us too!!! November 29th - December 7th at POR in a Royal Room!!! :hyper:

You're gonna love it. We are huge fans of POR and in 2012 we stayed in the RGR. It was incredible. Don't foget to do the fireworks in the headboards as much as possible.

You're gonna love it. We are huge fans of POR and in 2012 we stayed in the RGR. It was incredible. Don't foget to do the fireworks in the headboards as much as possible.

Oh, we will!!! That's what got me! Seeing that commercial on TV. :) Our very first trip to Disney (for us and our kids) was last October and we're hooked. I knew instantly I wanted to come back for Christmas Time! We stayed at Art of Animation last time b/c it looked like exactly what I thought my kids first time to Disney World should be...............Disney EVERYWHERE! When trying to decide on a resort for this next trip, I found myself being sad that all the rooms just look like really nice hotel rooms. I got spoiled at AoA when everywhere I looked......even our whole room........was Disney! I really liked that. I knew I wanted to know I was in DisneyWorld even when I was in my room at night, but we definitely wanted to try a new resort. Then, I saw that room on the new Disney commercial and knew instantly THAT'S it!!!! :wizard:

We are booked for September 23-28 and staying at Pop!! We are celebrating our 15th anniversary and our DD and DS birthdays!!

Us too!!! November 29th - December 7th at POR in a Royal Room!!! :hyper:

I agree! You will love it! My husband and I stayed there last June and really enjoyed ourselves. He actually loved playing the fireworks at night! So fun! I couldn't stop taking pictures of all the cool details in the room. It surely didn't feel like a moderate to me.

I agree! You will love it! My husband and I stayed there last June and really enjoyed ourselves. He actually loved playing the fireworks at night! So fun! I couldn't stop taking pictures of all the cool details in the room. It surely didn't feel like a moderate to me.

The details... How could I forget the details? All the fine touches around the room and you try to figure which movie/story they are from. It's almost like having your own personal Hidden Mickey game in your room.

The details... How could I forget the details? All the fine touches around the room and you try to figure which movie/story they are from. It's almost like having your own personal Hidden Mickey game in your room.

Eeeeek! SO EXCITED!!!!! :yay:

I just made reservations for Dec 18 - 24 at CBR. We've stayed at values before (2006, 2009) and I am sooooooo excited!! My boys (15 and 13) cannot wait. I'm a little nervous about the crowds, but hope that with the right amount of planning things will flow smoothly!!:)

We are finally booked! Dec 12-20 at AOA! Celebrating my sons 11th birthday. Trip is also going to be a surprise early Christmas gift for the kids! Can't wait!

We are sitting 400 days. I am planned,now the wait is killing me. Pinterest is helping pass the time. I made a countdown using a picture frame and use a dry erase marker to right with on the glass. Right now I have 14 MONTHS written on it.

Here's some pixie dust while we pass the time:cheer2:

BLAST FROJM THE PAST! We stared at 400 days, now we are at 48.

BLAST FROJM THE PAST! We stared at 400 days, now we are at 48.

So cool!!! You had way longer to wait than we did. I think we booked at around 11 months, so I'm guessing it was about 340 days! We hit 50 today and I'm so excited!! 7 more days of school, too!! :cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter