***The Official April 2016 Thread!***

One week from today we will be ending our park days at Animal Kingdom. About this time we should be getting on Dino. After that, back to the cabins at Fort Wilderness to get freshen up for our night at Disney Springs. Hanger Bar is one place I'll be hanging out.

2 more days to go. :dancer::dancer:

It's starting to feel pretty real now! Two more work days (including today)... DH and I did our "Thursday chores" a night early last night so we can take care of some other things tonight and still come home from Disney to a clean house. Tonight will be our last night with our puppy before Disney - tomorrow after work we're dropping him off for a "stay-cation" with friends of ours. In about 48 hours we'll be waking up to get ready to head to the airport!

2 days from now, we'll be on enjoying Disney travel from the airport to our 'home' for the week at Saratoga Springs.
Anniversary celebration to be wrapped up at Club Villain on Day 1!

Where's the damn fast forward button.

oh my goodness, how did I JUST find this board today? I have been a lurker on other boards, but stumbled upon this one today and found "my people!" ahah! My name is Rachel and we're leaving on Sunday the 24th, headed home on the 30th! I'm bringing my DH, two DS 18 and 15, and my DD who just turned 1! We're going as a combo HS grad/happy 1st birthday party. We are doing Tepp-Ado for dinner on Tuesday at 4:10, Chef Mickey's for brunch on Wednesday, and Be Our Guest on Thursday at 9:55. I am so excited. MY DD LOVES MICKEY and I'm thrilled she gets to meet him soon. We are Disney Visa cardholders and this time we will take advantage of the private m&g at Epcot. We've never done it before!

oh my goodness, how did I JUST find this board today? I have been a lurker on other boards, but stumbled upon this one today and found "my people!" ahah! My name is Rachel and we're leaving on Sunday the 24th, headed home on the 30th! I'm bringing my DH, two DS 18 and 15, and my DD who just turned 1! We're going as a combo HS grad/happy 1st birthday party. We are doing Tepp-Ado for dinner on Tuesday at 4:10, Chef Mickey's for brunch on Wednesday, and Be Our Guest on Thursday at 9:55. I am so excited. MY DD LOVES MICKEY and I'm thrilled she gets to meet him soon. We are Disney Visa cardholders and this time we will take advantage of the private m&g at Epcot. We've never done it before!

:welcome: to the board of "your people" and congrats on your first post! How exciting that you get to celebrate two big milestones for your children on your upcoming trip!

Eeeeeeek!!!!! When we wake up tomorrow, we will be 1 day away!!!!

DH and I had our last day of work today so that we can take care of our last bit of prep stuff tomorrow. We both left on high notes!! I found out that I got a promotion/raise I had applied for and DH found out he got a raise too!! So we are definitely ready to kick back and celebrate!!!

The kids are getting super ready. They'll probably be crazy tomorrow. It usually takes them until right before we leave to get excited because we go every year but once it hits them it's crazy, lol.

Almost there!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter