***The Official April 2016 Thread!***

Eeeeeeek!!!!! When we wake up tomorrow, we will be 1 day away!!!!

DH and I had our last day of work today so that we can take care of our last bit of prep stuff tomorrow. We both left on high notes!! I found out that I got a promotion/raise I had applied for and DH found out he got a raise too!! So we are definitely ready to kick back and celebrate!!!

The kids are getting super ready. They'll probably be crazy tomorrow. It usually takes them until right before we leave to get excited because we go every year but once it hits them it's crazy, lol.

Almost there!!!!

Congrats on your promotion! My DD has been bugging me all week to start packing, and last night we finally got started. I did a little bit of laundry and we'll have just a few more things to add to our bags tonight and tomorrow morning.

Logged into MDE this morning just so I could see this on the home screen: "My Plans - Only 1 day to go!" Woohoo!

AHHHHHHHHHH! TWO MORE SLEEPS AND THEN I BOARD A PLANE! Now if only I could get my just-turned-1 year old daughter to say MICK-EY instead of calling him Dada.... Reading everyones excitement has me getting all pumped up, too!

Just checked in for my Southwest flight... I literally clicked as soon as the second hand rolled to the exact minute, and STILL got boarding group C! :headache:

Luckily DD is 6, so we still qualify for family boarding after group A!

First full day today and we got so much done! Met Merida, Met Ariel, rode The Little Mermaid ride, Dumbo, met Goofy, Donald, Minnie and Daisy at Pete's silly Sideshow, Barnstormer, Magic Carpets, lunch at Cosmoc Rays, Met Snow White, met Pluto, Seven Dwarf Mine Train, FOF parade, Splash Mountain, Winnie the Pooh ride, and we are waiting now to meet Tiana and Naveen! 3rd in line! After this we plan to use an additional FP we got for Small World, have dinner at Pecos Bills, and possibly ride Pirates of the Carribean if the wait isn't too bad. Mayyyybe the carrousel also.

My girls have held up amazingly and we are having an amazing trip! We accomplished so much more than I expected on our first Magic Kingdom day!

Just got back at 3 am this morning! (how am I awake? Yeesh!) Hope everyone who's just left is having a great trip! I'll be editing pictures today and once I start my TR I'll link it here if anyone wants to read :) And if anyone else is planning a TR post the link here, I love reading about other people's trips!

Well, today I finally took down my ticker. We'll see when I get another one (my mind is already making plans for next year). I'm still enjoying seeing other folks going on and coming back from their trips. This has been a great group and great thread to hang out on, and I am really going to miss April next year (out for me because of the placement of Easter - any 2017 trip is going to have to be May for me).

Happy travels to everyone still at WDW or heading there this month!

We're just back. It was really nice to be able to share it with my brother's family and his in-laws.

Now we've got a December weekend booked and then a week early next March before our Annual Passes and Tables in Wonderland card expire.

IT'S DISNEY DAY!!!!!!!!

We leave today and will arrive tomorrow!! Hubby has to work until noon, and we're off! Praying for safe travel. I could barely sleep last night! LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter