The OFFICIAL December 2014 - Christmas Magic

Won't start packing until 5 days before trip. Don't want to waste time until I get a better idea of what the weather will be like. Just need to get a few more odds and ends. Only 23 more days! :santa:

Whoohoo, Hello Cousins. Merry Christmas!

Dh and I are now planning a super duper secret trip from Santa for next year. I am here stalking,I mean doing homework from all you fine folks. Is that ok?

OMG I leave tomorrow morning for my 2 week solo trip at Animal Kingdom Lodge, where I've always wanted to stay and am beyond excited!!

Although we are already booked for 9 days in January (staying off-site at a Reunion Resort town home), I came across a really cheap airfare for a 4 day weekend in December... we are going to do both! The December trip is less than 2 weeks away, and we will be staying at CBR. We are likely to get an overdose of WDW this year, due to having Annual Passes. But winter in the frozen north started way too early this year, and we want some breaks.

I wonder what the airfares look like in February, and March... :rotfl2:

Although we are already booked for 9 days in January (staying off-site at a Reunion Resort town home), I came across a really cheap airfare for a 4 day weekend in December... we are going to do both! The December trip is less than 2 weeks away, and we will be staying at CBR. We are likely to get an overdose of WDW this year, due to having Annual Passes. But winter in the frozen north started way too early this year, and we want some breaks.

I wonder what the airfares look like in February, and March
... :rotfl2:

With an AP, cheap flights, and time off, I'd be there constantly. :thumbsup2

I wonder what the airfares look like in February, and March... :rotfl2:

The annual passes definitely get ya! I will be at Disney on Friday, my 5th trip this year!

Whoohoo, Hello Cousins. Merry Christmas!

Dh and I are now planning a super duper secret trip from Santa for next year. I am here stalking,I mean doing homework from all you fine folks. Is that ok?

Welcome!!! Stalk away!:rotfl:
We leave this Thursday and I think it's officially time to pack. I will start tomorrow. This is our first offsite trip and since we will be in a two bedroom place with a full kitchen I am finding I need to pack different things. I have a master packing list I use for all of our Disney trips but all 9 of them have been onsite.
So I've been collecting little things here and there that we will need for the condo, and making shopping lists for when we get there.
Our first two nights/3 days are at Universal at the Royal Pacific. I am so stinking excited I can barely stand it.
Would you believe I have managed to avoid any and all spoilers for the new Diagon Alley since we booked this trip? I don't open posts that will give anything away or read articles or look at pictures. We are huge Potter fans and we will only get to see it for the first time once.. so I want it to all be a surprise.
The kids are so excited and I need this vacation!!:cool1:

We have 13 days and we have a lot to keep us busy befor we leave. I am looking forward to being in the World really soon. I feel like I can accomplish anything when I have my trips looming out there.:santa::yay:

For those of you there now, or just get back soon, please link to your TR here. Can't wait to hear all about your trips!

Excitement overload! We leave Sunday morning! My magic bands got here Saturday and yesterday I got the things to decorate them. Silly me, decorated my AP bands not realizing we get new ones for this trip! I was able to get red for me and green for my mom and am doing sparkly snowflakes on both.

Today I really have to get myself in gear and getting ready. I have so much work-work to do, plus final planning, packing and my room is a disaster (teenager problems) so I am trying to get that together before we go.

Packing is hard because as Floridians, weather has been a little cold for us recently. Although I'd rather wear a sweater at WDW than melt!

Excitement overload! We leave Sunday morning! My magic bands got here Saturday and yesterday I got the things to decorate them. Silly me, decorated my AP bands not realizing we get new ones for this trip! I was able to get red for me and green for my mom and am doing sparkly snowflakes on both.

Today I really have to get myself in gear and getting ready. I have so much work-work to do, plus final planning, packing and my room is a disaster (teenager problems) so I am trying to get that together before we go.

Packing is hard because as Floridians, weather has been a little cold for us recently. Although I'd rather wear a sweater at WDW than melt!

So does this mean that I can tell my teen DD that it's a DIS requirement to get your room together before you are allowed to leave for WDW? I'd love to try that...:rolleyes: Wish me luck!
I like the sparkly snowflakes MB idea. I'll wear almost anything at WDW - as long as I am at WDW. :thumbsup2 Happy final prep for your trip and safe travels Sunday - less than a week for you. :cool1:

I got a quick question for anyone that has done the MVMCP this year or are going to be doing it soon. We are heading down a week from this Wed and our 1st MVMCP night will be Thur. I know before, the 7 Dwarfs were usually near Thunder Mtn. But I was thinking... With the new roller coaster, would they be moved near there? So if you have the info, please let me know, either by pm or reply to this post.

Thank you.

GOD!!!!! I am getting psyched for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter