The Official Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Thread!

joepic

M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-EEEEEEEEEE
Yes, it's very early, but actually - we have less than 10 months to apply!
So this is a thread for everyone planning to apply for Fall/Fall Advantage 2010. There's a number of us on the forums already, so we might as well converse here!

Please, introduce yourself and what you hope to apply for.

I'll start:
My name is Joe and I'm from NY. I plan to apply for Transportation and Hospitality as my top two roles. Also will apply for Merch, Attractions, and a number of others. Those are my top though...

Yeah, I'm so doing this :lmao:

I'm thinking of doing normal Spring and Fall 2010:earboy2:

I'm Kailey, I'm from Iowa and I tried out for Fall 2009, but I was rejected.
I'm presently getting ready to go to WDW for Spring Break :P

Hi,

My name is Lauren and I'm interested in applying for Fall '10 for BBB Hostess and Hospitality. I'll probably also be marking Merchandise, Character Attendant, and Vacation Planner.

Thanks for making the thread, Joe!

Hey! I'm Laura. I'm currently a junior at Gettysburg College.
I plan on doing the Fall Adv program (most likely the 'Quarter' version since I'll be graduating late May)
I'm a history and theatre arts double major.
So far, Costuming is on the top of my list of possible jobs, as well as Character Attendent and Attractions. :)

Yes, it's very early, but actually - we have less than 10 months to apply!

haha, we are early huh, aren't we.

I'm Kailey, I'm from Iowa and I tried out for Fall 2009, but I was rejected.

sorry to hear you were rejected.

ok here is my intro:
name: Ann
role checklist: in order
  1. character performer
  2. character attendent
  3. FSF&B
  4. merchandise
  5. attractions
and possibly, still thinking about these rolls:
  1. costuming
  2. QSF&B

here's another question for you all. why so early? well for me the reason is i'm still yet to do a semester of college. but i plan on finishing 2 semesters rather than one so when i come home i'll have less schooling to get through.

Heyyy I'm sara, I'll be 23 by the time the fall/fall advantage programs start and I'll actually be graduating next spring! I did my first CP program Fall Adv 07, but I was turned down for the summer alumni program this coming summer. I'm currently a campus rep and moving back to FL after graduation is my goal. The CP is my way of getting back down there!

my name is jordan and i'm from rhode island. i'm actually a girl and most days i hate my name. i'm 18 right now, will be 19 be time i apply, and will turn 20 if i make it for fall advantage. (october 27th, hello mickey's not-so-scary!) i don't like using proper caps unless i am doing a paper. i'm currently working to get down to a happier weight because i want to do life gaurding. if that doesn't work out attractions, or merchandise would be best. my major is travel and hospitality (i want to work for mousefantravel one day) but the roles at disney in that select major don't really appeal to me!

that sure was long winded but hello everyone! pirate:

OH! and My roles choices are QSFB - back at Port Orleans <3 or just QSFB anywhere except Outdoor Foods, Hospitality, Attractions, and FSFB.

Nice to meet all of you! As of today, there's 318 days until we can apply! I can't wait!

since we are planning to enter the program at a much later date. how/what are you going to be doing to prepare for your interview and/or audition?
for me other than going to school for a theatre minor/major (still deciding), i am also going to take some dance lessons on the side since i plan on going for a character performer role. i used to sing and act. i also used to dance and cheer but i haven't done any of those in years. so i need to start working on some things.

to prepare for the long hours and tons of walking i've started spending two hours a day at the gym. i'm not going for character roles as i don't think i'd be very good at that but i'm a great speaker so i think that attractions might be a good fit for me. i'm pretty sure i'm going to be taking a public speaking class this fall at my school. that actually might help with my interview too. i get so nervous already.

Hey everyone! My name is Molly. I’m from Georgia and I’ll be applying for the Fall 2010 program. I’ll also be graduating next spring! Yay! :cool1: I plan to apply for Attractions, Merchandise, and Hopper. I’m also thinking of applying for hospitality and character performer.

Hey everyone! My name is Molly. I’m from Georgia and I’ll be applying for the Fall 2010 program. I’ll also be graduating next spring! Yay! :cool1: I plan to apply for Attractions, Merchandise, and Hopper. I’m also thinking of applying for hospitality and character performer.

based on what you said, you make it sound like you're graduating spring 2010. in that case, you wouldn't be eligible for fall 2010. you have to complete one semester at school before you can go apply.

based on what you said, you make it sound like you're graduating spring 2010. in that case, you wouldn't be eligible for fall 2010. you have to complete one semester at school before you can go apply.

Sorry, if I made it sound like I am graduating high school. I'm graduating college in Spring 2010 but I can still be eligible for Fall 2010. I have already talked to my campus rep about it. As long as I'm still in school when I'm apply, I'll be fine! :)

Ah, I'm glad I found this board. Not too many people around here are talking about the '10 programs.

I'm Mike, 17, from MA.
I had originally intended on applying for the SA '10, but I'm pretty sure that it would be too soon and not really give me enough time to complete the necessary 1 semester. Oh well. FA '10 here I come!
The wait doesn't feel so bad, personally. I'm already counting down to December (18th bday), so what's a few more months? :D

I'm going to be applying for Fall 2010 as well! I was accepted for this semester (Attractions) but wasn't able to go due to some family issues. I'll also be graduating (college) next May so this will be my last opportunity and I can't wait! I'll be applying for Attractions, Hospitality, and Merchandise!

Hi everybody!!!

My name's Matt, and I'm from Canton, MI. I was hoping to do the fall advantage '09 program, but due to it being ridiculously hard to make up missed classes, I decided to wait a year.

My two top roles would be merchandising and attractions. My best case scenario would be to get moved to The Magic Of Disney Animation and be one of the artists that teach guests how to draw characters. I hope to be an animator at the studios in California one day!

Nice to meet everyone :)

Welcome Matt! I'll also be waiting a year to apply for the program. Merchandise will probably be on my list.

i know i don't even apply for a year but i'm nervous as if i have an interview tomorrow. is it just me or is there someone out there feeling the same way? maybe i'm just overreacting, that i'm not ready or won't be ready for this. but i know that i am. i plan on taking some dance classes this summer and maybe some tumbling classes too (if i can afford the extra classes, i'm saving up for school). hopefully that will calm my nerves a little bit. or maybe i'm just too excited about this whole program. well i'll see how things go within the next few weeks.

Yeah, I'm giving this a bump.

My name is Jenny/Jenn/Jennifer, and I will most likely be doing FA 2010. I wish I could to Spring, but unfortunately I do not turn 18 until March. By FA I will have 3 semester done with, so that's not an obstacle.

My top three role choices would be; attractions, hospitality, and merchandise. I'll obviously have to stay in wellness, preferably at Chatham. It's never too early to start looking for roomates! :)

It was really hard seeing all the purple posters this year and not being able to sign up. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter