**The Official January 2012 WDW Thread**

DisneyFirstTimer10

DIS Veteran
Its Never too early to start planning, right?

Whether you are escaping from the cold, enjoy low crowds, enjoy value prices, or just need to get away to Disney in January 2012 this is the thread for YOU!

January 2012 DisList

Megablocls- Early Jan Pop
MoonFaerie Jan 2-10 Poly/BWV
brdlyleon: Jan 3rd
Ericandus Jan 3-? ASMu
Weluvdisny: Jan 3- BWGV
Montana Minnies: Jan 3-10 BLT
CAStevens218: Jan 6-9
MissLiz: Jan 6-9 AKV-Kidani
BitofSugar: Jan 6-19
Steph2527: Jan 7-15 POR?
Meriweather: Jan 7-21 OKW
ReadyToGoToDisney: Jan 13-18 OKW
brazilgirl: Jan 14-19 BWI
Kaler131: Jan 14-21
MouseScrapper: Jan 15-19 BLT
21Hearts: Jan 15-21/2?
Princess/es19: Jan 18th-25th
Diegosmom: Jan 20-29 POP
DisneyFirstTimer10: Jan 21-Jan 28 AKV-Jambo
kksmom: Jan 21-Jan 28 Sandy Ridge
WeLoveM1CKEY
Ben1993
JanieJake

Its Never too early to start planning, right?

Whether you are escaping from the cold, enjoy low crowds, enjoy value prices, or just need to get away to Disney in January 2012 this is the thread for YOU!

January 2012 DisList

DisneyFirstTimer10: Jan 21-Jan 28 AKV-Jambo

lol NEVER too early!
I'm def. planning on attending again for my bday, which will be Jan. 3rd. Itll only be one day but still, ecstatic to go!

Looking forward to taking the kids for their first time and to celebrate our 15th anniversary of being married.:love:

Looking forward to taking the kids for their first time and to celebrate our 15th anniversary of being married.:love:

That is awesome! My sis is going in Sept for their 15th anniversary. What are your January dates? Do you know where you are staying yet? Have you told the kids?

another Jan 2012 planner here...

My family of 6 will be going back down for a shorter trip but no less FUN :goodvibes

Jan 15-19th (Sun-Thurs) and staying at our home resort BLT

haven't started a PTR yet for this one as I just finished up my TR from our Nov '10 trip as well just began a PTR for a special 15 yr anni trip for my DH & I this coming Oct.

we picked Jan truly because of points...we can get our 2 BR villa for our yrs allotment and not have to borrow anything else. Plus the perks of escaping to a usually much warmer climate than Chicago and lower crowds :woohoo:

I was just there this past Jan for 4 days w/ friends (20-23) and it was a great trip! mixed weather and only once did we feel over crowded.

trip planning is minimal at this point excpet we are using a different approach of S-L-O-W...

we may not do hoppers and focus just on MK and EP, do a few smaller extra things like a family tour, mini golf and/or more time at the marketplace in DTD too

plus going OOP for food and no TS meals...that's it for now.

eager to see who else is planning this far ahead popcorn::

Scrappie (Julie)

Julie- that sounds AWESOME! We are thinking about adding on a BLT ressie for the beginning of our trip. We eventually want to be DVC owners and are trying to scope out all the resorts to see where we want to buy in :)

Julie- that sounds AWESOME! We are thinking about adding on a BLT ressie for the beginning of our trip. We eventually want to be DVC owners and are trying to scope out all the resorts to see where we want to buy in :)

we had been "thinking" about it for awhile and finally took the plunge after talkling w/ the nice CM's at one of the DVC kiosiks...we bought in just after returning home from our 2009 trip...we are VERY happy w/ our decision thus far.

do your research and check-it out :thumbsup2

PS in planning news got my by mail DVC confirmation for our ressie today :banana:

Haven't been on the first trip yet, but I'm already thinking about the next!:lmao: I've got 10 Nights at Coronado Springs in mind:thumbsup2

Haven't been on the first trip yet, but I'm already thinking about the next!:lmao: I've got 10 Nights at Coronado Springs in mind:thumbsup2

10 days is great. Our first trip was May 2011 and we were there for 5 days, and then decided to go back in February 2011 for 10 days. It was so nice to have the extra time!

;) I do the same thing...before I went on our Nov '10 trip booked the Oct '11 trip and before that one already booked this Jan'12 trip :rotfl:

10 days is really great when we can that is what we love to do...you can really space everything out quite nicely and we always throw in a rest non park day then into the mix

We're going back down!!! WOOHOO!!!

We will be down there Jan 21st - 28th and will be staying at Sandy Ridge in Davenport. What makes me the most excited is that my parents will be joining us this year and it will be their first time there! I just can't wait to see their reaction to everything. :)

Count me in! My family, my DS's DF and her parents are going and we are all going to do the 5k! So excited!!

10 months from today. Boardwalk Grand Villa here we come!!:cool1::banana:

We're going back down!!! WOOHOO!!!

We will be down there Jan 21st - 28th and will be staying at Sandy Ridge in Davenport. What makes me the most excited is that my parents will be joining us this year and it will be their first time there! I just can't wait to see their reaction to everything. :)

Count me in! My family, my DS's DF and her parents are going and we are all going to do the 5k! So excited!!

10 months from today. Boardwalk Grand Villa here we come!!:cool1::banana:

very cool :thumbsup2

Hi All! Just heard back from the DVC member we are renting from, and have our confirmation number. I cannot tell you how excited I am!

How can we make January come sooner?

Is it bad that I already know when I can make ADRs?

Where are all of YOU thinking about eating?

:wave:

Booked at OKW from Jan. 7-21 :yay:
Going with BFF this trip to celebrate both of our birthdays. We did this in 2007.....her first trip !! Thought 5 years, it was time for her to go back ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter