***The Official June 2016 Thread***

TXMama09

Mouseketeer
I couldn't find an official June 2016 thread, so I'm starting one! Y'all please let me know if I just missed it!

Planning on getting married in spring of 2016, and it's looking like a June 2016 Familymoon for us!! Star Wars weekends included!! :love:

I'm HERE!!! and I'm ready for the LOOONG WAIT until June 2016!! According to the countdown clock on my phone, I have 381 days until our next trip!! UGH! :headache:

Here I am! We are planning on staying at POP during the first week of June! As soon as I submit my grades and lock my classroom door off we go!

My DS will be graduating from Middle School on Thursday, June 9th (2016) and our plan is to hop on a jet plane on Saturday, June 11th!! I'm afraid to push it any closer b/c if we have to many snow days they will lengthen the school year! :scared:

AND this gives us something to celebrate!! :cake:

I'm (tentatively) in! We were planning on having to wait until June 2017 until going back and were talking about going to Disneyland next summer to get a little Disney fix because it would be cheaper. However, DH got offered a new job, so it looks as though we may be able to afford to return to our happy place instead! I am over the moon. I still want to see DL, but I know we will get out there soon, as MIL has plans to move just outside of Anaheim within the next 1-2 years, and we will want to visit her.

Now I am trying to decide whether or not to make this trip a surprise. The DL trip was going to be a surprise for the kids, but we have never kept a WDW trip a surprise. I love doing the countdown stuff with them, but I was really excited about the idea of being able to do a surprise as well. It's a nice decision to have to make. ;)

I'm in! My husband and I just returned from an anniversary trip (15 years) two weeks ago without the kids. My mother-in-law made a snarky comment last weekend about whether or not we already had another trip planned. So DH and I discussed this tonight after dinner. We've agreed we'll head down there on June 4, 2016! Only 372 days to go.

I'm in! My husband and I just returned from an anniversary trip (15 years) two weeks ago without the kids. My mother-in-law made a snarky comment last weekend about whether or not we already had another trip planned. So DH and I discussed this tonight after dinner. We've agreed we'll head down there on June 4, 2016! Only 372 days to go.

Love it! We just took our last trip in March and I'm worried what people will think about us going back so soon. It doesn't feel soon to me!

So when was everyone else's last trip?

so when was everyone else's last trip?

We were there in 2009, 2010 and 2012 - so it will be 4 LONG YEARS when we finally get back next year!! I was hoping/planning on going this summer but we ended up have to
pay taxes this year and all the money I'd saved for Disney went for that...:sad::sad2:

BUT, this year I'm more prepared and saving like a fiend - I've saved almost $1k so far - so only $4,500 to go....ugh...o_O

I'm in! I've been waiting for the June 2016 board since my last trip!! :dogdance: We last visited Disney in June of 2014 and plan on heading back next June...Back to The Beach Club- can't wait!!! I'm a teacher, too, so as soon as school is out, we are outta here!!! :flower:

Planning a trip June 4-11 after I finish the degree I'm currently working on. Started saving last week. :). Was hopeful for a deluxe stay this trip but Im doubtful I can sway DH to spend the $$. So will likely be one of the PO or CSR.:)

Count Me in!!! We are planning June 5th-10th. Have to wait till school gets out. Hopefully POR. Trying to surprise the kiddos.:tongue:

OMGOMOGOMGOMG!! :yay::yay::yay:

DH actually came out and said that YES!! I can book our 2016 vacation when packages are released on June 22nd! SWEET!! The plan is to arrive Saturday, June 11th for 6 nights, we'll do the DxDP, and stay at either: Beach Club, Yacht Club or Boardwalk Inn...I've already saved almost HALF of our trip costs...:worship:

That's only 362 days before we arrive and 182 days before I can book ADRs! But who's counting?!! :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

It looks like a lot of us going at the same time and staying in the same places! I love having part of the resort stay booked just so I can log into MDE and see stuff listed under "plans". We're planning on arriving 6/7 and leaving 6/17. Doing a split stay, with the first half at Beach Club.

Excited to book our June 11-20, 2016 trip to the Poly. I can't wait until we can book on Monday! The Poly is my dream resort. We have stayed at ASM once and twice at POR. Hoping to try something new next year.

So, while sitting at dinner last night and talking about Disney - I mean, doesn't everyone do that?? I mentioned to my 'boys" - DS#1 almost 16, DS#2 - 13 and DH that we've never had ANY Princess meal during the last 3 trips and they should be glad I wasn't dragging them to one...DH then piped up and said..."We ARE going to Princess meal in June, so you just pick a place"! :love1::love::love::love:

Well, after scouring the menus last night, I think we're just going to go FULL FORCE and have dinner at CRT!! We'll be on the DxDP, so we'll have the credits!! Who has eaten there for dinner and what was your favorite/not-favorite dishes??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter