The Official October 2013 Trip Planning Thread

Well then someone else needs to be able to update it or start a whole new one then

I sent her a PM to see if she was going to continue to be the coordinator. Seems like I ready where she was moving to Florida in June?

Is there anyone else who's interested in taking over? We could make a request to one of the moderators to change over the thread to another Dis'er. In fact the first coordinator was replaced by L-Harper.

I currently run the July thread and love doing it. We are going in October and I would take over the thread. I think it would just be easier to close this one and start fresh. In my opinion, so many people have posted dates that it would be really hard to go back and find everyone's information. I will start another thread.

Look for it soon and then I will just ask the moderators to close this one since it hasn't been updated for four months basically.

I currently run the July thread and love doing it. We are going in October and I would take over the thread. I think it would just be easier to close this one and start fresh. In my opinion, so many people have posted dates that it would be really hard to go back and find everyone's information. I will start another thread.

Look for it soon and then I will just ask the moderators to close this one since it hasn't been updated for four months basically.

Thanks for taking the thread over. You could ask a moderator to merge the new thread with the old one. It's certainly up to you as you're the new coordinator. Thanks so much for doing this! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter