*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

I purchased EBCI for the first time on SW. Which means I should be checked in now but I haven't gotten an email confirmation yet.

Finished my spreadsheet of things I'd like to try at Food and Wine after reading reviews and seeing pics from yesterday's opening day!

One last day of work and it should go by quickly since we have an event going on that will draw a lot of people. Tomorrow I'll finish packing and get my pup off to doggy daycare for boarding. My flight doesn't leave until 5:40pm and I won't be getting into my hotel until around midnight. Think I'll sleep in the following morning (if I'm able to sleep at all, ha) and then will head to AK for my first fp of the trip - the Safari!

I purchased EBCI for the first time on SW. Which means I should be checked in now but I haven't gotten an email confirmation yet.

Finished my spreadsheet of things I'd like to try at Food and Wine after reading reviews and seeing pics from yesterday's opening day!

One last day of work and it should go by quickly since we have an event going on that will draw a lot of people. Tomorrow I'll finish packing and get my pup off to doggy daycare for boarding. My flight doesn't leave until 5:40pm and I won't be getting into my hotel until around midnight. Think I'll sleep in the following morning (if I'm able to sleep at all, ha) and then will head to AK for my first fp of the trip - the Safari!

Check to see if you've been checked in. We flew to CA last month and they forgot to check us in. Luckily I realized that we didnt' get an email so was able to check us in at 24 hours.

We leave in 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Driving so won't arrive til tomorrow night but it will be Epcot bright and early on Sunday.

Check to see if you've been checked in. We flew to CA last month and they forgot to check us in. Luckily I realized that we didnt' get an email so was able to check us in at 24 hours.

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten an email for EBCI.

With Early Bird Check-in, you still need to check in and print your boarding pass, and you can do that anytime at 24 hours or less before your flight. What EBCI does for you is reserve your boarding position automatically at the 36-hour mark, so printing your boarding pass isn’t time-sensitive (you can wait and do it at the airport if you like).

Today is packing day and tomorrow we will get up before the sun to start our 9-10 drive. We decided to stop by Disney Springs first to check out Chicken Guy before checking into the Swan for a couple of days and then move to CBR for our Ultimate Disney Fall into Magic Package starting Monday. We will be at MNSSHP on 9/7.

With Early Bird Check-in, you still need to check in and print your boarding pass, and you can do that anytime at 24 hours or less before your flight. What EBCI does for you is reserve your boarding position automatically at the 36-hour mark, so printing your boarding pass isn’t time-sensitive (you can wait and do it at the airport if you like).

I checked and still haven't gotten an email but did read that you can print your boarding pass at the 24 hour mark so I hope I'm all set! I'll check today at 5:40.

Wow just checked the wait times for MK (where I’ll be in one week!!) and I cannot believe how low they are! Everything under an hour, including SDMT. 25 minutes for Splash and Space.

That's great :cutie: I'm surpriced to see TT have 110 min wait while soarin only has a 15 min wait though, is that normal? I don't really like TT as much after they changed it.

I've been waiting for them to post the pictures of the Food and Wine menus. For some reason, seeing the actual menu board is a much better way to see what looks good that just a printed , boring, list of items. I plan to check it out this weekend. :)

They've been posted already on Disney Food Blog along with photos of the food and drinks. Someone posted a link on the Food and Wine thread earlier this morning.

Someone at work has either given me a very bad cold or the flu :sick: I just hope it goes before we go on Wednesday. I suppose if it doesn't then the upside is that you Americans have some pretty potent cold and flu medications sold over the counter that might help.

Ugh, I hate it when people go into work sick and spread it to everyone. Hope you feel better before your trip!

Ugh, I hate it when people go into work sick and spread it to everyone. Hope you feel better before your trip!

Thanks. I can sort of get why the guy I think gave it to me didn't want to stay at home as we had a bank holiday on Monday and we get double pay on bank holidays. It's still annoying though, especially considering I've got a holiday so soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter