*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Finally here! Flight was delayed once we were all on board - they grounded all flights heading east out of DIA due to storms. So, 45 minutes later we were finally able to take off. Got to All Star Movies at about ten after 1:00. Not setting an alarm. Whenever I wake up I'll go take my bags over to be transferred to the Boardwalk and then head to the AK! Looks like it'll be pretty rainy over the next few days also so I need to buy a poncho first thing. Couldn't find the one I got at Shanghai DL.

Finally here! Flight was delayed once we were all on board - they grounded all flights heading east out of DIA due to storms. So, 45 minutes later we were finally able to take off. Got to All Star Movies at about ten after 1:00.

Great! did you get a refurbished room? we couldve been neighbours but I changed to POP because of the guaranteed refurbished room.

Heading to the airport. yesterdays flight arrived 15 minutes early so thats a good sign

edit: I'm here!!! weather's great!

Last edited:
I don't know if I'll start packing after work today or wait until tomorrow. This cold is not doing me any favours, so if I still feel dreadful after work I might just leave it until tomorrow.

Are u from TX? I’m n the medical field and EVERYONE has a cold/sinus/uri rt now. Oh, and don’t forget strep throat. It is making its way through all the schools. I hope u feel better soon!

Are u from TX? I’m n the medical field and EVERYONE has a cold/sinus/uri rt now. Oh, and don’t forget strep throat. It is making its way through all the schools. I hope u feel better soon!
Are you in TX? I work in Medical also - in College Station

DS13 and I are leaving Friday. Our conversation today went like this:

Him: why are the days dragging so slow. 5 days is too long.

Me: holy cow. I only have 5 days to pack, finish projects at work, grocery shop for those we leave behind and mark off the 19 other things I have on my to do list.

Great! did you get a refurbished room? we couldve been neighbours but I changed to POP because of the guaranteed refurbished room.

Nope, but that's fine since I was only there for about 7 hours! I did have a ginormous king bed though!

decided to add 1 day to my ticket. heading to AK now. got Safari, EE and Dinosaur on the go.

I was just at AK all morning! I did the Safari first thing, then It's Tough to Be a Bug, EE, Dinosaur, Navi River Journey and Finding Nemo Musical.

Came to the Boardwalk to check in and grab my bags. LOVE my DVC room here! I'm right off of the main lobby. Going down to the Boardwalk now to grab something from the bakery and will also see if they have Halloween refillable mugs. Checked at All Star Music this morning and they said they will have them on Tuesday. They also said I couldn't swap for one if I got a regular one today. :(

AK is open until 10 tonight so I'll be heading back in a few hours to try to get on Flight of Passage and to see Pandora at night.

Changing my plans for tomorrow. Originally planned to do Epcot and Food and Wine, but it is supposed to rain from late morning through the afternoon, so I'm switching my days all around. Oh well, kind of fun to just wing it and not stick to a strict schedule. I'll head to MK instead and hope that things clear up in time for the Halloween Party.

Last edited:
AK is open until 10 tonight so I'll be heading back in a few hours to try to get on Flight of Passage and to see Pandora at night.

Maybe I'll see you in Pandora tonight. I'm wearing an Orange Batik shirt. A CM actually thought I was a cast member because it looks similar to the orange CM uniform. Heading to AKL for dinner now.

Maybe I'll see you in Pandora tonight. I'm wearing an Orange Batik shirt. A CM actually thought I was a cast member because it looks similar to the orange CM uniform. Heading to AKL for dinner now.

I will look for you! I'm heading over there in about half an hour or so. :)

Six days to go for me! Would've posted yesterday at my one-week mark, but was in the land of crappy cell service all day (my grandparents have a cabin on the TN river, which is nice except for the part where it's out in the middle of nowhere with no good options for wired internet and practically no cell service).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter