The Official Teen Cruise Board for Christmas Cruise 2004!

Hehe...thanks guys!! :D i'm so excited...i got an ipod mini and i didn't even ask for one! i was gonna buy one myself but instead i got one for my birthday!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

omg! you are so lucky that u have an i-pod! i want a pink one with my name on it...maybe next year...cuz i dont think i'll save my money for it! i'll spend it on clothes...like i always do! lol

Well lets see i haven't been on in a while!!! Yesterday i went to school it was long and boring same as today. i fell like crap so that makes things worse. Tonight i went to the basketball game with my friend. That was fun. Well we have late start tomorrow so i can sleep in a little bit. yay!!!!!!!!!!!! well g2g
bye bye

tink207 said:
omg! you are so lucky that u have an i-pod! i want a pink one with my name on it...maybe next year...cuz i dont think i'll save my money for it! i'll spend it on clothes...like i always do! lol
That's exactly what i got!!! it's pink...and it says my name on the back...and under my name...it says..."10 January 2005"!!!!! :D :D :D :Pinkbounc

How does it fell to want?? Have you been using the lycos language translator?? :p just save up your money and some day you'll have enough to buy yourself one. :D

PirateCutie05 said:
just save up your money and some day you'll have enough to buy yourself one. :D

lol! by the time i save enough money, i-pod's will be outta style...or there will be something better!

jw-is anybody planning on going to disneyland for the 50th celebration thingie this year?-jw

ttyl

We're going to Disney World during the 50th celebration of Disneyland. Supposedly on 05/05/05 there's gonna be a celebration at WDW too...so we're goin to it from the 11th of May to the 22nd? i think. hehe...i getta miss some school for that trip too. :earboy2: :D

WOOHOO!!! A TOP!!!! :Pinkbounc pirate:

Hey!!!! Well we have a four day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well tonight a sara, emily, kaitlyn, and courtney r spending the night. I'm so excited. Courteny and i don't get along very well but were tryin. we r so much alioke that it doesn't work. o well. tomorrow night i'm goin over to keiths house and so r a bunch of other people for a movie night to celebrate his birhtday!!! I'm so excited. Thats pretty much it so far for this weekend. so how was everyones day??? Mine was pretty good. It was long though. but its over now!! yay!!! Yeah i'm kinda excited. but i can't say y. Well a buch of friend aren't goin to sadie because boys are dumb. sorry guys. I'm not gonna go either. So were goin to the cheesecake factory instead. I love that place!!! So yeah. Welll g2g

i have a *3* day weekend next week...-woo-hoo-

man, your going to WDW for 10 days? thats pretty long...i would probablly get sick of disney...like i was after 15 days...(since i went to WDW after the cruise) but now, i miss it...i mean the cruise...cuz it's like my home...i probablly sound dumb...but oh well...!?

i finally got all of my pics devolped...we had TONS of rolls...plus our digital camera pics and our videorecorder(its the DVD one that can take pics too)...yea so i have tons of pics to scrapbook! i luv doing that...and my mom got me a super-cool tink scrapbook album! lol you probablly dont really care but thats ok...*lol*

okie dokie...im gonna go...i have a stupid basketball game on sunday and i dont wanna go! and maybe on sat. i'll go shopping again...! *lol* i always go shopping...thats y i barely ever have money...*lol*

ok...ttul...(lol, gregg!)'

tootles

*feel
sorry for my spelling errors

ps. i cant spell w/out spell check

Hehe...i have a four-day weekend. :Pinkbounc and next weekend it's FIVE! :teeth: i gotta do some bakin this weekend. my mom's been buggin us about cookies. :earboy2: so i guess i can bake some cookies while i'm off...as well as spend some time with friends. :D

ooohhhh! i just found out that instead of that 3 day weekend next week i have...its a FOUR DAY! lol woo-hoo...sorry i just had a pack of sour skittles and im H-Y-P-E-R! lol...

how is everybody doin'? im good...i guess....talk to me on IM...BB10022...!!!

ttyl...!

sometimes i feel as if im talking to myself...(no offense to gregg and heidi, is that right? since we post all the time!) and ( no offense to everybody else)

OMG!!!!! Last night was sooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!! Me and lauren and kristen had a photo shoot in keiths dads studio(its in their basement)!!! That was soooo fun!!!!! We got some really good pics of us. We can't wait to get them back!!!!!! We r goin to WOW next weekend with church and we r makin t-shirts!!!!! yay!!!!! That will be fun!!! Me and kristen were laughing so hard we ended up on the floor!!!! Brad Pitt used to be sooooooo ugly!!!!!!! keiths dad went to high school with him and we were lookin at his yearbook!!! Thats part of what we were laughing at. Yeah so we had a lot of fun!!! I can't wait till next weekend its gonna be sooooo much fun!!!!! well g2g

tink207 said:
sometimes i feel as if im talking to myself...(no offense to gregg and heidi, is that right? since we post all the time!) and ( no offense to everybody else)

WOW you actually spelled my name right my own mom misspells my name half the time
and my teachers... thats another story
story- my last name is Gose you say it like it sounds follow the english finetic sound things and it sounds like its spelled but my teachers still cant say it right i hate it

Oh my gosh...that's my bio teacher in a nutshell. my last name...wittsack. my bio teacher...half the time says wittsick. umm...no. lol that and everybody likes to add an h into it. like some people will write whittsack...or whitsack...and other weird stuff. my bio teacher adds the h into my last name too when she has to write it down for some reason or another. you say my name like it's written...witt...sack...how hard is that?? i think people just enjoy fudging other people's names. :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter