The planning begins!!!

Canadave

DIS Veteran
Well, actually it's been an on going process since the last time we went to WDW in 2002...but it is official that we are heading back in January/February 2004:D :D
We had a family meeting on Sunday to announce to the DD's about our plans and they were very happy:D :D ...now I get to do some serious planning:D

Now how am I supposed to get work done for the next 4 months:rolleyes:

Whooo hooo--planning is so much fun! Your right- I don't know what employer in his right mind thinks that us disney fanatics can possibly get any work done while planning a vacation!!
Grover in Winnipeg

Excellent Dave! You are not leaving yourself very much time. Where are thinking of staying?

grover...my problem is that my employer is me and DW...we own our own business:) ..but I still have to answer to my customers:D

hockey mom...we've had a good summer at the store, so that certainly helped with the decision to go...I guess I'll just have to cram all my researching:D We're probably going to stay at the All Star Movies (we enjoy it there, and we spend most of our time at the parks anyway). We were talking about possibly staying at a different resort for the first day, maybe two...probably the Caribbean...although Marylynn was really hoping for the Grand Floridian (we've only visited the GF, but she just loves it there)...you never know...maybe with a super Christmas season at the store:)

Congratulations :) and happy planning...4 months will go by before you know it. Planning is half the fun and makes it all seem real. :)

Hi...

What do you sell at your store? Maybe I could help make it a super Christmas Season? :p

Good Luck, hope you are able to do everything you want to on this trip :)

How old are your DD's by the way?

>>^..^<<

Cass...We have a jewellery store...I'm sure you could find something you like:D
We went through the old maps of each park yesterday so that we had an idea of what we have done before and wouldn't mind if we missed this time...we didn't rule out very much:D we're looking forward to checking out the new space ride at Epcot and Philharmagic at MK. My favourite attraction, Splash Mountain, was closed during our last visit...and DW and one DD have never been on it yet...so we're pretty excited about SM.
My DD's are 15 and almost 11

Dave why not try Pop Century this year it is supposed to be really great. It is still a value resort to.

Canadave.... a jewelry store?? :p :p :p

Yeah, I could probably find something there I liked... he he

I was thinking you would have a hardware store of plumbing mart or something LOL

Do you have a website? The other day I was looking at a 14k solid gold watch on sale for $1400.00.. do you have anything like that?

>>^..^<<

DSNY FN...to be honest, the Pop Century buildings don't seem to appeal to our family...although we might 'pop' over there for a visit. DW likes ASMo because there is so much "Disney" everywhere (giant characters, etc.)

Cass...unfortunately, we don't have a website yet. I did sent you a pm and some e-mails. Please read the pm first:D

Very cool Dave!!! I'm so glad to hear that you're all getting to go again this year! I'm SO jealous! We'll have to all get together after Sherry and Wendy get back from their trips this month.

We are off to Loblaws right now to load up on film(they seem to have the best price). A november meet with tons of Halloween pictures seems to be in order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter