The plans are made, reservations begin....

spruce

DIS Veteran
The plans are made and our reservation window opens up in the morning for next summer. I wonder how busy MS will be at 9am.....spruce

Good luck with your plans. I am assuming that you are talking about an 11 month window for an August trip. I wouldn't expect tomorrow to be as busy as a Monday. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

We got 2 BWV standard studios at 10 am no hold time. My wife forgot to call then I double checked the point cost. 3 phone calls no wait time. These are just for 1 night (a saturday), must be why we got them. We'll call next week to book the rest of our trip in an OKW 2br. They have lots of these left. These six days added to 3 weeks in sattelite beach will make our trip next year 28 days long. I'm looking forward to this trip.
Oh, I've got points at both OKW and BWV so I have the 11 month window at both resorts...spruce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter