• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Polite Pig Quick Service selections

MinnieWebster

Mouseketeer
What items on the menu qualify for the QSDP? Are there certain entrees that do not count? Or is anything on the menu available? DH is wondering if he can really get a rack of ribs with a QS meal credit...
What about the alcohol options? Is it up to a certain $$? I know no flights, but wondering about the cocktails, if those count for the beverage with a QS meal credit.

I was just going to ask this same question, so I would love to know too! We are going for the free dining and I would love to be able to get a $30 meal for free!

When we were there in April they charged extra for any protein added to one of their salads. Odd since it still would have been cheaper than the very delicious Cedar Plank Salmon I had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter