The rudest guest you ever met?

Tammy296

DIS Veteran
I'm curious - maybe this has never been posted before... what was the rudest guest you ever noticed in the parks or at the resorts? I "see" stories every now and then about these rude guests but I cannot picture exactly what they must do. :confused: How rude is rude? :rotfl: Just bored and need some new stories to "see". Something that might lift my spirits a little..

I was at the register / order station in Germany, with my SIL right behind me, (No one else was in line BTW) getting ready to order a beer, and a brat and karout.
A gentleman, wearing some kind of blurry eyed glasses, (Not a real prescription) stepped right between me and the register (pushing me aside)
and tried to order a beer. The CM informed him she was taking my order and he would have to wait.
As soon as I was done, he pushed my SIL aside and did the same thing.
She just let him order while the three of us, (Me my SIL and the CM) just rolled our eyes.

I'm curious - maybe this has never been posted before... what was the rudest guest you ever noticed in the parks or at the resorts? I "see" stories every now and then about these rude guests but I cannot picture exactly what they must do. :confused: How rude is rude? :rotfl: Just bored and need some new stories to "see". Something that might lift my spirits a little..
And stories about rude people lift your spirits ... how? :confused3

Wouldn't your spirits be more lifted by stories about wonderful guests?

:earsboy:

We were in Epcot - Sept 07. Very slow day - so we got a FP for Soarin and decided to also go standby for the 20 minute wait. ( We had already rode Test Track 4 times in a row - it was mid morning ).

So we are walkin in the line and we get to the cattle call area that is wide - where the screens are. I see an older man and woman sneaking through the crowd and working their way to the front.

Dh casually slides over to block them ( no one is going anywhere - waiting for the next batch to move ).

The nice family we were also casually blocks the cutters. As we start to move forward - they literally are climbing over my kids to get ahead.

I say - Excuse me - we are all in line here - please don't push / shove or try to jump ahead.

Lady then gets CM and "tells on me " that I wouldn't let her by. CM asks why do you need to get by. Lady answers - well the line is long and we want to ride this and we aren't going to have enough time and we are special blah blah blah. CM asks he rto stay in line and not push and tells them about Fast Pass. But seriously - the entire group was staging next - so it didn;t warrant pushing.

The rudest people are those who think they are "entitled" to do, get, or have things that other people don't.

This includes those who push, shove, cut in front of others, or expect to get things for free such as upgrades, for no reason other than who they are and because they think they are special and entitled to such things.

While on our honeymoon in 2004 we attened La Nouba in DTD. Before we entered I went to use the ladies room and when returned to my husband I found a woman berating him for being Canadian and not supporting the war to her liking. We told her even though we love a good political debate it was not the time while we were on vacation. She followed us for a minute or two asking why we didn't have more troops... yada yada yada... so I told her we didn't know since we didn't work for the Canadian government.

Finally we got away only to see her ushered out of La Nouba mid-act because she was trying to video tape it. That made me feel a little better.

I was visiting WDW with my boyfriend and my parents in June of '07. There was virtually no line at Kali River Rapids so we are all walking along and in front of us are a guy and his two kids. He wants to take a picture of his kids posing in front of the statues on the other side of the railing. I stop to be polite because he is taking a picture and I don't want to step between him and his kids.

All of a sudden some guy from behind my group shoves me out of the way, that's right physically shoves me out of the way and goes I'm not standing around waiting for this garbage. My group and this guy are like "Wow! Who peed in his cornflakes?"

Anyway we get to the front and for all this guys physical abuse and grumbling he had to sit in the same raft as all of us! Jerk!

Seriously who can be that angry at WDW?:confused3

Some drunk lady in '98 knocked my then 8 year old sister on the ground trying to get in front of her for the afternoon parade. My dad asked her kindly to step back but then the lady started swearing (and not just small words, the big one) and my dad was not too happy. The lady finally calmed down and apologized to our entire family.

And completely unrelated but when we were at Six Flags Ohio (now a different park) this lady knocked my sisters (same sister) completely full Sprite over that cost almost $4 and said, "Oh well, sorry" and walked away. WTH?

Ancestry, I see your location is in Gray Maine. I don't live far from you. Hello fellow Mainer!!

On the flip side... I can see your point. I'd like to think that everyone out there can follow a common tread -- treat others as you would have them treat you.

Now if only..... :yay:

We were at Soarin' waiting to board the glider (you know the final line at the cage) The CM assigned us to go to row#3. In front of us was a big family(grandparents, a few moms and at least 4 kids) Some of them were in row#2, while a mom and 2 other kids in row#3 with us. At the last second before boarding the ride, one other kid from row#2 decided that he wanted to sit in our row and took my son's seat. :scared1: We were liked OMG, what are you doing??? Then the grandfather turned to my son and told him to sit there on row#2. That "old" man even had the gut to tell my son that there's one more seat open if my son and his partner want to sit together. What gives him the right? We were a family of 3 assigned to be together. They were the one who separated us. How dare him!! I wanted to confront them and make a scene, but my nice DH stopped me. After the ride, the old guy kept going on and on saying that it's not their fault for separating us. It's the Cm's fault to put them on 2 row's in the first place. HELLOOO? your group won't fit in ONE ROW. That's why you were in 2 row's.
Enough said..done ranting. Thank you all for listening.:hippie:

I think the only real rudeness that I have experienced was in line at POTC. For some reason people think they need to stand on top of you, put their elbow in your back and hit your child in the head in order to get on a boat that is only 1 ahead of what they would have gotton on anyway. The line for this ride never seems to amaze me. People really need to learn about personal space. Plus the que for this ride should really be redone.

Riding the bus from Epcot to POP I was holding dd2 and dw was holding ds5. Evidentally a man that decided to stand in front of us hit the refried beans too hard and had horrible gas. I can understand a slip or whatever but everytime he let one go he would laugh and elbow the guy with him. This went on for 3-4 minutes and for some reason the bus got very quiet. It was then ds5 says in an extremely loud voice "i'm only 5 but I know better than to keep farting in someones face and laugh about it, how come this guy in the Dopey shirt doesn't know better". A nice grandmother with her family in the back of the bus spoke up and said "some people have no couth sugar". The entire bus laughed hysterically and continued to talk about how nasty etc. the guy was. When we got off at POP he pretty much ran towards the parking lot.
:rotfl: :lmao: :laughing:

Well, we were staying at POP and I fell down the stairs and nearly broke my ankle, it was one of the last days of our vacation and I really didn't want to spoil my familys holiday so I insisted we go out anyways, I was on crutches and I sat on a very crouded bus. Then an old lady gets on and starts explaining to somebody how rude I was that I wouldn't offer her my seat :confused3 I couldn't believe she said that when I was on crutches:goodvibes

The rudest was a guy at the hotel bus stop (YC). DH was talking to another family sitting on the bench next to us. This guy had been standing there for a few minutes, walks over to the gentleman DH was talking to and asks where he's from (SC, BTW). The man then goes on to say that he could tell it was somewhere down south because of the accents (OK, then why did he ask?:confused3 ).

He wanted to know if southerners had different school holidays or something. It was the end of May and our kids were already out for the summer. Then he proceeds to give DH and the other gentleman a laundry list of what is wrong with southerners: we all sound stupid when we talk, act like hillbillies, and he tells DH that Louisianans are the worst of all...he can't understand anything we say.

Then I spoke up and asked him why did he join our conversation. We weren't talking to him...he included himself. His answer: He just wanted us to know that we were embarassing and maybe shouldn't speak when we were out in a nice place like the YC.:laughing: I asked where he was from and he said Indiana. Sorry (and definitely no offense to anyone from Indiana), but I didn't know Indiana was such a hotbed of sophistication. If he was so sophisticated he would know that YC is definitely not the fanciest place in the world.:lmao:

For some reason, I just couldn't get mad. I started laughing so hard I was crying by the time the bus pulled up.:rotfl2: Thank goodness he wasn't going to the same place we were. He just stood there watching our bus as it pulled away with a strange look on his face.:confused:

ONE of the rudest that my family has seen was in the Land bldg. We, and others, were waiting on the elevator to come take us back to the top floor after riding Soaring.

Everyone was patiently waiting when a HUGE woman riding on her personal scooter thingy came crashing through us. She didn't stop until she was three inches from the elevator doors, where she unapoligetically waited.

She was so close to the doors that the people trying to get off couldn't even squeeze past. After some excuse me's she mumbled something and finally backed up a very little.....Geez

Riding the bus from Epcot to POP I was holding dd2 and dw was holding ds5. Evidentally a man that decided to stand in front of us hit the refried beans too hard and had horrible gas. I can understand a slip or whatever but everytime he let one go he would laugh and elbow the guy with him. This went on for 3-4 minutes and for some reason the bus got very quiet. It was then ds5 says in an extremely loud voice "i'm only 5 but I know better than to keep farting in someones face and laugh about it, how come this guy in the Dopey shirt doesn't know better". A nice grandmother with her family in the back of the bus spoke up and said "some people have no couth sugar". The entire bus laughed hysterically and continued to talk about how nasty etc. the guy was. When we got off at POP he pretty much ran towards the parking lot.
:rotfl: :lmao: :laughing:

This is hilarious! Rude, Yes, to be so blatant about it but still hilarious that he was outed by a 5 yr old & a grandma! :lmao: I would have said something... DH would have probbaly been a bit ruder right on back- One thing my DH can't stand is his personal space invaded by someone's funk- LOL He will always make a comment and very often directly to the person- I must say it is quite embarrassing at times- :sad2:

ONE of the rudest that my family has seen was in the Land bldg. We, and others, were waiting on the elevator to come take us back to the top floor after riding Soaring.

Everyone was patiently waiting when a HUGE woman riding on her personal scooter thingy came crashing through us. She didn't stop until she was three inches from the elevator doors, where she unapoligetically waited.

She was so close to the doors that the people trying to get off couldn't even squeeze past. After some excuse me's she mumbled something and finally backed up a very little.....Geez
Wow, I didnt know my mother was in Disney that week! (seriously..she is hell on wheels...the min she gets her butt in one of those scooters she turns into this mean evil selfish person that will mow anyone down that gets in her way, last year in DHS she was going full speed, hits a trash bin then proceeds to shove it halfway across the park..the noise deafening..everyone running for their lives...finally comes to a stop by hitting a bench that a young couple were on sitting hugging on sending them flying into next week..I stood there jaw open...hubby abandoned me and ran into the great movie ride !. She gets off the scooter and says to the young couple on the ground..."well its not my fault...its that young man walt disneys, he made this thing with bad brakes". I think I was still stood there in shock, jaw open for another 5 mins after the fact. Hubby still laughs at the thought of my face that day..he says it was priceless, needeless to say my mother will NEVER come with us to Disney again!!) She is also banned from San Antonio too but thats another story!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I was there, I had that exact same thing happen to me in the land building. Were you there last June?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter