The rudest guest you ever met?

The first one isn't THAT bad, me and my step daughters mother was standing in frontierland waiting for the evening parade to come by, right there where it starts from....and this guy comes up with like 8 family members, one of which I'm guessing was his girlfriend, and she was visibly pregnant. He saw the line of people, and then *tried* to push his way up to the front, where we were with the 2 kids. When he couldn't get anywhere (yay to the other people around us helping!!) he started saying the F work really loud, and his g/f was in a wheelchair BLAH BLAH BLAH she should be up front...so, I said nothing, until he started reaching OVER me during the parade and elbowing me in the head trying to take pictures!! UG I was MAD :mad: So, one time he had his hands up, and I elbowed HIM in the stomach!! He then started telling *ME* that I was rude, and a F'in B...blah blah. I didn't say anything, and his girlfriend was getting mad at his behavior, and said that he deserved it...when they went to leave, someone else in their party was saying it was their turn to use the wheelchair!!! :scared: That made me mad too!!

But, that's not the WORST that has happened to me!!

This next one, I *may* have been out of line for: we were leaving MK, waiting for the tram. It was busy, we had to wait for about 3 of them, since it was quitting time. This family of about 10 hispanics got by the chains, where the beginning of the car on the tram is, the 2 seats that sit facing each other? Yea, we were in that line. When the tram pulled up, I told DH to "get on quick" so he did, and I guess the big guy had the same plans, cause we went up, now we are a family of just 3 of us, so there was PLENTY of room on that double bench row...for people who were IN THE LINE RIGHT!!
Dh gets on the tram, followed by DS, when DS went to get ON the tram, the big guy pushed DS out of the way!! Now he was probably 8 at the time, and he's skinny, so he just about went to the ground. I was behind DS and saw this...boy was I FUMING!! :mad: So, we ALL crammed on the 2 benches, this guy in front of me, and I commenced to telling him off for pushing my ds!! The F word came flying out of MY mouth that time. They were saying how they spend SOOOO much on their vacation, they should be able to get on whatever they want WHEN they want...that whole rant. Poor DH kept saying "let it go babe" "shut up babe" Cause HE didn't wanna have to fight the guy!! :scared: So, half way thru the ride, when he just wasn't listening anymore, I quit yelling, and then just sat there GLARING. He was talking in spanish, and I know a *little* so I picked up on part of what he was saying, DH did too, and basically he was cussing me out and calling me a "dirty white person" in spanish to his family, and how I ruined HIS vacation! UG!! Do what you want to me, but DO NOT touch my baby!!! DH knew this family was cuban because of the dialect they were using, he's in the Coast Guard and deals with them all the time, and the guy HAD to be about 300 LBS, and I was YELLING!! Anyone that knows me knows that I back down from confrontations, but when it involves my baby, I'll do whatever to protect him!

We now do whatever we can to avoid the tram....cause I just LOATHE the tram!!! Even if that means walking all the way out to the Grumpy parking lot at the end of the day, I'll do it!!

Okay rant over...and by this, I by NO means have any issues with Hispanics or Cubans, Just this one guy!! He coulda been purple and I woulda cussed him out for pushing my baby! :rolleyes1

He was talking in spanish, and I know a *little* so I picked up on part of what he was saying, DH did too, and basically he was cussing me out and calling me a "dirty white person" in spanish to his family, and how I ruined HIS vacation!

Here is where you are a much bigger person than me... I would have cussed him in Spanish too, since he thought he was slick talking about you with you sitting right there. ;)

yup...hell hath no fury like a Mom protecting her kid. I would have been the same way. I have a very short fuse when it comes to my kids especially if anyone laid their hands on them!!!!!!!!!!! you were not out of line in my book.

Riding the bus from Epcot to POP I was holding dd2 and dw was holding ds5. Evidentally a man that decided to stand in front of us hit the refried beans too hard and had horrible gas. I can understand a slip or whatever but everytime he let one go he would laugh and elbow the guy with him. This went on for 3-4 minutes and for some reason the bus got very quiet. It was then ds5 says in an extremely loud voice "i'm only 5 but I know better than to keep farting in someones face and laugh about it, how come this guy in the Dopey shirt doesn't know better". A nice grandmother with her family in the back of the bus spoke up and said "some people have no couth sugar". The entire bus laughed hysterically and continued to talk about how nasty etc. the guy was. When we got off at POP he pretty much ran towards the parking lot.
:rotfl: :lmao: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :lmao: :lmao: SO HILARIOUS!!!

The rudest was a guy at the hotel bus stop (YC). DH was talking to another family sitting on the bench next to us. This guy had been standing there for a few minutes, walks over to the gentleman DH was talking to and asks where he's from (SC, BTW). The man then goes on to say that he could tell it was somewhere down south because of the accents (OK, then why did he ask?:confused3 ).

He wanted to know if southerners had different school holidays or something. It was the end of May and our kids were already out for the summer. Then he proceeds to give DH and the other gentleman a laundry list of what is wrong with southerners: we all sound stupid when we talk, act like hillbillies, and he tells DH that Louisianans are the worst of all...he can't understand anything we say.

Then I spoke up and asked him why did he join our conversation. We weren't talking to him...he included himself. His answer: He just wanted us to know that we were embarassing and maybe shouldn't speak when we were out in a nice place like the YC.:laughing: I asked where he was from and he said Indiana. Sorry (and definitely no offense to anyone from Indiana), but I didn't know Indiana was such a hotbed of sophistication. If he was so sophisticated he would know that YC is definitely not the fanciest place in the world.:lmao:

For some reason, I just couldn't get mad. I started laughing so hard I was crying by the time the bus pulled up.:rotfl2: Thank goodness he wasn't going to the same place we were. He just stood there watching our bus as it pulled away with a strange look on his face.:confused:

Lol. I just love morons like that. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.:rotfl2:

We were on a bus back from POP. A 2nd bus pulled up and the bus attendant at MK started loading it from the back of the very long line and people who had not already snaked through the chains were getting on also those poor folks in the middle were not going to make either bus. So already a little aggravated with this scene. The first bus was full we were in 2nd in line behind a couple waiting to get on so we went to the 2nd bus that was loading people running from MK that had never got in line. There was a man with a stroler holding the line from getting on the bus saying come on kids over here kids. They were quite a ways from the bus stop and we waited for his wife and 2 kids to get there. So we all pack on the bus my husband stand just before the steps with a few other dads with stollers and me and dd5 step up the steps to fill in the last standing spots on the upper level. So some how we end up with a man between us and the steps and dd decides she does not want me to hold on to her. She can not hold on to the poles very well. My hubby must have noticed our dilema and saves us from an episode by telling her to come sit on the step. It worked great but there was a man between DD and hubby and a man between DD and me. I did not take my eyes off of her. When we got to POP husband told her to come off right behind him and he would get her. The man inbetween them scoots to the side so DD can get to dad as he steps off. (he was in front of door no one was moving until he did) But oh no same dad holding the doors pulls his stroller in front of her and lets him and his family off so she can't get off and now there is 2 men between us b/c 2nd man had moved to let her off. It was very aggrivating.

Last fall we stayed at POP for 10 days, for 6 nights the room next door had people smoking and drinking on the balcony after 11. They were going in and out all night and put the door latch out so when they closed the door, they wouldn't have to use the card everytime. Beside the noise, the smell of smoke in our room, they would slam the door on the latch about every 5 min for 2 hours. We are early risers and understand most people dont go to bed at 10 like us, but we do the rope drop and get up early, my wife did not want to have a confrontation with these people and I just couldn't let it go so every morning at about 7:30am I just slammed the door on the latch about 10-15 before we left for the park.... I know its wrong but I couldn't help myself.

Last fall we stayed at POP for 10 days, for 6 nights the room next door had people smoking and drinking on the balcony after 11. They were going in and out all night and put the door latch out so when they closed the door, they wouldn't have to use the card everytime. Beside the noise, the smell of smoke in our room, they would slam the door on the latch about every 5 min for 2 hours. We are early risers and understand most people dont go to bed at 10 like us, but we do the rope drop and get up early, my wife did not want to have a confrontation with these people and I just couldn't let it go so every morning at about 7:30am I just slammed the door on the latch about 10-15 before we left for the park.... I know its wrong but I couldn't help myself.

:headache: It's hard when you have rude people in the hotel, I always try to be as quiet as I can in the hotels, especially after like 9ish, when I know little kids are probably in bed and such, it's just good manners. When I run into someone in the parks, usually it's on accident, I say sorry...I have my ds do the same, it's just common courtesy, but hey, if it was so common, just like common sense, EVERYONE would have it!! :lmao:

The rudest was a guy at the hotel bus stop (YC). DH was talking to another family sitting on the bench next to us. This guy had been standing there for a few minutes, walks over to the gentleman DH was talking to and asks where he's from (SC, BTW). The man then goes on to say that he could tell it was somewhere down south because of the accents (OK, then why did he ask?:confused3 ).

He wanted to know if southerners had different school holidays or something. It was the end of May and our kids were already out for the summer. Then he proceeds to give DH and the other gentleman a laundry list of what is wrong with southerners: we all sound stupid when we talk, act like hillbillies, and he tells DH that Louisianans are the worst of all...he can't understand anything we say.

Then I spoke up and asked him why did he join our conversation. We weren't talking to him...he included himself. His answer: He just wanted us to know that we were embarassing and maybe shouldn't speak when we were out in a nice place like the YC.:laughing: I asked where he was from and he said Indiana. Sorry (and definitely no offense to anyone from Indiana), but I didn't know Indiana was such a hotbed of sophistication. If he was so sophisticated he would know that YC is definitely not the fanciest place in the world.:lmao:

For some reason, I just couldn't get mad. I started laughing so hard I was crying by the time the bus pulled up.:rotfl2: Thank goodness he wasn't going to the same place we were. He just stood there watching our bus as it pulled away with a strange look on his face.:confused:

With people like that you really can't do anything but laugh at how stupid THEY are. :rotfl: My family makes fun of my accent, but we are FAMILY. Not a complete stranger. Hopefully next time he will keep his mouth shut in "such a nice place like the YC."

We were staying at All Star Movies and was waiting in line forever for a bus. My 2 year old was in the stroller and when we got to the door we learned they couldn't board the bus in stroller. Sooo...we stand to the side , get my son out, fold up stroller and proceed to enter the bus. This woman goes bannanas on us...claiming we were rude and line jumpers...HELLO we were there first. She kept saying rude things about us the entire time we walked to a seat. Talk about psycho. I had enough and told her I think she needs to shut up or go back to her room and take her a nap because i am tired of hearing her whine and cry.:dance3:

This isn't really the same as the others, but I think it fits still.

DBF and I were heading into MK... he picked a better line then me and got through.. I got stuck behind this women with a little girl.. she looked about 5 or 6.. she grabbed her girl and held her really close.. then stuck her ticket in and when it turned green to let her in.. she tried to push her and the little girl through at the same time!

well this didn't work well for them.. the little girl got through adn the lady was left outside.. she kept using her ticket over and over and it didn't work (guessing cause she was technically already in there).. CM came over and let her in :(

I should have said something but I didn't really want to get involved... I knew what I saw but who knows what she'd claim.

Niiiice. We had a similar experience at ASMo, I should have thought of this.

Oh my trip just a few weeks ago, the first week of march, I saw something just stunning: We were at Boma and my sister had gotten something from the carving station. It was the last piece of meat and the carver turned around to get a fresh piece to begin carving. My sister put down her plate for a moment to help an unsupervised child in front of her get a roll they couldn't quite reach. The woman behind my sister, who'd just complained about my sis getting the last piece of meat, actually took my sister's plate while her back was turned and then calm-as-day walked away! I was stunned! Meanwhile, with the help of people on these boards and the kind blessing of the webmaster, I put together a piece a month or two ago about this exact topic. If it'll "lift your spirts" (lol) feel free to go to the link in my subscription and, on the archive page, look for the post "It's A Rude World After All." Enjoy... if that's the right word. :)

Oh my trip just a few weeks ago, the first week of march, I saw something just stunning: We were at Boma and my sister had gotten something from the carving station. It was the last piece of meat and the carver turned around to get a fresh piece to begin carving. My sister put down her plate for a moment to help an unsupervised child in front of her get a roll they couldn't quite reach. The woman behind my sister, who'd just complained about my sis getting the last piece of meat, actually took my sister's plate while her back was turned and then calm-as-day walked away! I was stunned! Meanwhile, with the help of people on these boards and the kind blessing of the webmaster, I put together a piece a month or two ago about this exact topic. If it'll "lift your spirts" (lol) feel free to go to the link in my subscription and, on the archive page, look for the post "It's A Rude World After All." Enjoy... if that's the right word. :)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: There are people like that out there? Really? Wow. I would have been stunned too...some people are just freaks..:scared1:

We went to WDW in Nov 99 -- I was very pregnant and had spent all day walking around Epcot. We get on a very crowded bus to AlsMo and it was standing room only. No problem I just stand and hold on. Well this nice man said, excuse me, would you like my seat, and goes to stand up. Well, before I could even respond, the girl he was with just went OFF at him and then at me like we were making out in the middle of the bus or something. My poor DH was like WTH? I finally interrupted the tirad (ignoring crazy girlfriend completlyl) and told the guy (prob around 18/19 years old) that I appreciated the offer, but that I was ok standing, but could he do me a favor? & he was like sure (could tell he was "scared" of what the favor would be) I told him when he got home to kiss his mother and tell her I said Thank you for raising him right as it was very polite for him to offer me his seat. Crazy girlfriend just sat there glaring and mumbling.

We went to WDW in Nov 99 -- I was very pregnant and had spent all day walking around Epcot. We get on a very crowded bus to AlsMo and it was standing room only. No problem I just stand and hold on. Well this nice man said, excuse me, would you like my seat, and goes to stand up. Well, before I could even respond, the girl he was with just went OFF at him and then at me like we were making out in the middle of the bus or something. My poor DH was like WTH? I finally interrupted the tirad (ignoring crazy girlfriend completlyl) and told the guy (prob around 18/19 years old) that I appreciated the offer, but that I was ok standing, but could he do me a favor? & he was like sure (could tell he was "scared" of what the favor would be) I told him when he got home to kiss his mother and tell her I said Thank you for raising him right as it was very polite for him to offer me his seat. Crazy girlfriend just sat there glaring and mumbling.

Great story -- you sound just like my DW!! :thumbsup2

It seems that about half of the incidents on this thread occured on buses which unfortunately is where we too have found the most rude behavior at WDW. Normally, we try not to let other's behavior bother us, but we do point it out to our kids (discreetly) to teach our kids why they should have good manners.

Unfortunately, the bus incidents had gotten so bad over the years that we finally made a decision to rent a car when at WDW and to avoid the buses altogether.

We were at BB and we were going on the lazy river they have there and you know how your not aloud to block the entrance way since that is a safety hazard well this guy was blocking the entrance way so no one else could get tubes until he got them all for his family, so my mom asks him nicely if he would move so other people could get tubes. He starts freaking out on her and telling her to wait in line. Now my mom is not someone that you want to make mad. She starts yelling at him and it was almost a fight in BB.
I get my mom away from the guy and we go tell the life guard that there is someone blocking the entrance the life guard came over to tell him that he couldn't do that. The guy flipps out on him and is being so disruptive that they had to him taken out of the park.
Wow that guy was an a**hole!

We encountered a rude guest on the Backlot Tour when my DS was still stroller age. Now they have guests leave strollers at the beginning of the tour, but back then, the tour didn't end where it started, and CMs had you fold the stroller and put it on an area of the tram that had a place for holding them.

As we boarded, we did as the CMs instructed, and put the strollers behind us on this "shelf" area. Well, this woman who was sitting behind the stroller went ballistic, loudly telling us we couldn't put that there, saying she couldn't see, blah blah (as if there's anything to see directly in front of you anyway!) She just kept on and on and would not shut up. I finally turned and snapped at her that the Disney employees told us to put it there and she closed her big mouth for the rest of the ride. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter