The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But never fear.... I've made sure there is easy transportation between all three properties.

Photo-Disney-Monorail.jpg

ferry-boat.jpg

disney_bus.jpg

The sound of screeching brakes is heard from the driveway.

Everyone runs to the window to see whats up, only to have 3G&G and crew jump out of the motorhome fresh in from Canada.

cid_DFA2E444-A522-4B89-AA0C-3D95146.jpg

Hello everyone!
Wow, what a trip.
That has to be a cross country driving record!

Come on in and check out the place!

Just a second while we unpack...

cid_B2AC056A-EFFD-4251-8B62-7F324B2.jpg

cid_87AC06FF-FBF3-40C7-8B9B-738499E.jpg

Now that that is done...

This is the Living room...

cid_2F3B2C2C-B95C-4AC4-8A88-E167613.jpg

Bedroom 1...

cid_1165D625-EBB0-4528-8A6F-B5052B1.jpg

bedroom 2

cid_58517833-7F00-42A7-B7BF-E9C5C46.jpg

And the Bathroom...

cid_43D97645-7EB9-4E34-B9C5-CEF60B7.jpg

Great for travelling, but the new thread house looks great!

Way to go Mrs Fleagle!

Now where can I park this thing???

Wow! Impressive FTC and HMF! I didn't even know we HAD an attic! :confused3

Good Stuff! :thumbsup2

Showered and clean now BTM.......the coast is clear! :rose:

See, Amy? I told you that you didn't have to do everything yourself! Folks are jumping in and doing their share?

Question - in the basement, is there room for a couple bowling lanes, and maybe some video games?

That's alright with me. Just try to keep the music down when I'm napping, errr I mean working.

Oh and it looks like the gas hasn't been hooked up in the kitchen yet. I had to have cold cereal for breakfast.

Ummm, hello? Hot coffee, pastries are located in the foyer! Plus there's a Mickey waffle station over in the north corner...right next to the tonga toast station!

You need to come down from the attic, at least for a little while!:rotfl:

Yay!! I love our new place!!

Love the lagoon, thanks Mrs. Fleagle!!

I'm still picking out my room...

Well I finally made it and the Green Room is up and operational! It wouldn't have taken so long, but Justin wouldn't stop practicing his wheelies with that darn office chair of his! He insisted he get it right before having to perform in public, even at the expense of crashing into the newly painted walls (more than once) and shattering several light stands. Handy person that I am, that chair now has no wheels! But, I did get one of these for him to play on OUTSIDE! (If he'll let me have a turn too!) ;)

Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg

Then I got to thinking, and knowing you guys so well, and how important DIS events have become, I figured the Amazing DISrace might be next...

130849312_eb4422d012.jpg

Oh the rules we'd have to have for that one! Either no alter egos allowed, or only alter egos allowed! :scared1:

And thank you Mrs. Fleagle for all your amazing work!!! :worship: Everyone has just done a great job here! :dance3:

Well I finally made it and the Green Room is up and operational! It wouldn't have taken so long, but Justin wouldn't stop practicing his wheelies with that darn office chair of his! He insisted he get it right before having to perform in public, even at the expense of crashing into the newly painted walls (more than once) and shattering several light stands. Handy person that I am, that chair now has no wheels! But, I did get one of these for him to play on OUTSIDE! (If he'll let me have a turn too!) ;)

Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg

Ha! Thanks for the wheels! You can ride anytime!

Ha! Thanks for the wheels! You can ride anytime!

Cool! :goodvibes And by the way, I only took your training wheels off because I thought you were ready to ride without them! ;) I'll be happy to return them if you want them back! :hippie:

Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg

Then I got to thinking, and knowing you guys so well, and how important DIS events have become, I figured the Amazing DISrace might be next...

130849312_eb4422d012.jpg

Oh the rules we'd have to have for that one! Either no alter egos allowed, or only alter egos allowed! :scared1:

Nice! Looks like fun!

So glad you made it over, tothesea!

And to all others - Welcome!

See, Amy? I told you that you didn't have to do everything yourself! Folks are jumping in and doing their share?

Question - in the basement, is there room for a couple bowling lanes, and maybe some video games?

I like that idea! Can we have skee-ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter