The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madbrad76

DIS Veteran
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Disney and Career Builder Dream CMO contest it is time to start the 3rd thread. The "CMO TOP 10 Announced" thread has reached its 250 page limit. As soon as the TOP 3 are announced, all names and other important information will be added.

For those of you who might be new to the thread or those who might just want refresh your memory, here are the links to the previous 2 threads.

Diser's for CMO
CMO TOP 10 Announced

THE TOP 3 DREAM CMO FINALISTS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!

Disney CMO Top 3 Finalists site

Here they are in no particular order or preference:

JUSTIN MUCHONEY
CMO-AF81492613C19149383ED3ED2298F7F4.jpg

Hometown: Seven Fields, Pennsylvania

Five words that best describe you:
Exuberant, Optimistic, Visionary, Passionate, Innovative

How do you create Magic for others:
Exuberant, Optimistic, Visionary, Passionate, Innovative Magic can be shared with people in an incredible number of ways, both large and small. Each day I strive to understand that everyone I encounter may be in need of a warm smile, a friendly handshake, or an ear to listen. Even people I have never met before and may never see again deserve to be treated with the same warmth and respect as my closest friends. On a larger scale, it is my supreme goal in life to create unforgettable experiences that draw people closer together. I aspire to build deep and meaningful relationships and to help people experience the awesome wonders life has to offer. I constantly dream up new events, experiences, or even moments when the people I encounter can join together and share in a memorable, life-changing adventure.

Favorite Disney Movie:
Monsters Inc.

Favorite Disney Song:
Circle of Life

TRIPP WEST
CMO-FEA3DB869D51BCAB1782944635A751A7.jpg

Hometown: Powder Springs, Georgia

Occupation: Radio personality for Atlanta radio station – midday host

Fun, Outgoing, Passionate, Loving, Friendly

I always try to find the positive in everything. I work in a fast-paced environment where there can be, and often is, a lot of negativity. I am usually the one who keeps everyone positive and focused on moving forward.

Favorite Disney Movie:
Pirates of The Caribbean: Curse of The Black Pearl

Favorite Disney Song:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious by Harry Connick, Jr. version

DAVID H. HAWLEY
CMO-DDA6301BBFD0D4D587EEDCAF469648FD.jpg

Hometown: Roseville, California

Outgoing, Fun, Whacky, True, Real

One of the most rewarding ways that I bring magic to others is working with the Make-A-Wish team. By creating videos for these children, their hopes and dreams are presented to sponsors, who in turn provide funding to grant more wishes to sick children.

Favorite Disney Movie:
Beauty and the Beast

Favorite Disney Song:
Zip-A Dee-Doo-Dah

*** I would like to thank Ricky (Host of Inside the Magic) for being the first to share the news with us that the TOP 3 had been announced. Here is his official announcement.***

Just got an email from Brady at the LA Times pointing me to his article on the Top 3.. it's official!

http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/?p=1652

Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Disney and Career Builder Dream CMO contest it is time to start the 3rd thread. The "CMO TOP 10 Announced" thread has reached its 250 page limit. As soon as the TOP 3 are announced, all names and other important information will be added.

For those of you who might be new to the thread or those who might just want refresh your memory, here are the links to the previous 2 threads.

Diser's for CMO
CMO TOP 10 Announced

Thanks, madbrad!

:wave2: Come on in everyone!

Please help yourselves to pastries, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, as well as an assortment of other goodies. :coffee:

Don't see what you want? Just ask...our crackerjack staff of pretend food servers will be happy to get whatever you want! :mickeybar

<Breathes in deep with nose>

Wow, still has that new thread smell. :)

Wait! Wait! Wait!

I haven't finished decorating the new thread for the top 3 yet!

I have some new bar stools on order for Mr. and Mrs. Autopia (and apparently 3guys). HMF's closet has the organizer crew coming this afternoon (he has SO many shirts!)
The new and very special dance hall/ rehearsal hall for myself, circusgirl, meggin, Justin, and anyone else who wants to join in still has to get it's final coat of polyurethane. A nice sound/DJ booth for Tripp to emcee still needs some elecrical hook up and the life size poster of him that BTM requested still needs to get framed! (kidding BTM) And the Green Room is a mess! (wink and nudge to Justin and tothesea)

So, sheets still need to go on the beds, stock the pantry with dole whips, and go buy many more crayons for Cat. Can you give me just a bit more time? If not, then could you all please congregate in the main foyer for a tad bit longer?

Oh, I'm having a lagoon put in for Kenny and DisneyFalcon.
Disgeeks & Marshay...would you mind giving me a hand? They're coming faster than I expected......and I still need to shower! ;)

-Amy

MadBrad, didn't mean to leave you out. As the master of this thread you get the Master Bedroom......queen or king size bed? :confused3

Wait! Wait! Wait!

I haven't finished decorating the new thread for the top 3 yet!

I have some new bar stools on order for Mr. and Mrs. Autopia (and apparently 3guys). HMF's closet has the organizer crew coming this afternoon (he has SO many shirts!)
The new and very special dance hall/ rehearsal hall for myself, circusgirl, meggin, Justin, and anyone else who wants to join in still has to get it's final coat of polyurethane. A nice sound/DJ booth for Tripp to emcee still needs some elecrical hook up and the life size poster of him that BTM requested still needs to get framed! (kidding BTM) And the Green Room is a mess! (wink and nudge to Justin and tothesea)

So, sheets still need to go on the beds, stock the pantry with dole whips, and go buy many more crayons for Cat. Can you give me just a bit more time? If not, then could you all please congregate in the main foyer for a tad bit longer?

Oh, I'm having a lagoon put in for Kenny and DisneyFalcon.
Disgeeks & Marshay...would you mind giving me a hand? They're coming faster than I expected......and I still need to shower! ;)

-Amy

Amy...calm down!

You are so used to being a good mom all the time - you don't know how to stop!

Now, repeat after me...I don't have to do everything myself! There are lots of people on this thread who are happy to help!:grouphug:

So, relax, and everything will get done as it's needed! Have a yummy eclair, and I brought some vanilla caramel coffee just for you. And if you knew how much I dislike any kind of coffee, you'd know what a compliment that truly is! :thumbsup2

Ok, this was going to be a surprise...but you've all arrived just a bit early.

Let me give you a tour or our new digs.

foyer%202.jpg

This is our foyer where most of you will be waiting for the rope dropping.

family_room_control_01_560.jpg

This is where most of our fun will be had.....the Family Room!

widedeck580x435.jpg

It opens to this spacious deck for all our outdoor needs...and for when we need a breather from our alter egos.

This media room is fully stocked with all Disney movies ever created....
absinthe-media-room.jpg

HMF's closet will resemble this....since it hasn't been installed yet. And it will be in a cherry finish.
closet%20organizer.jpg

Bar counter for Mr. and Mrs. Autopia and 3guys..and anyone else

The main kitchen.....a bit commercial, but there are a lot of us and we can eat!
062_Commercial-Kitchen_12.jpg

Bedrooms will be kept private since they were each decorated individually. So if you would like to post a picture of your bedroom for us to see, then great. Otherwise we respect your privacy.

Hope you like our new "Disboard Home" I've tried to make it feel cozy....
Candles are burning now and the ambiance is lovely.

Welcome everyone!

-Wonder Fleagle Mom

Disclaimer: Yes I know the design from room to room varies, but since we're from all over the US and Canada I wanted to make sure everyone felt at home. :flower3:

By the way... I forgot to mention to anyone I may have forgotten I am so sorry and it was not intentional. Calliaz, Suz, FairyGMom, KDunkin.....this is our home for EVERYONE!

Now, a couple more pictures

The dance hall! Way too much fun will be had in here!
EMU_hall_Hurndale_w.jpg

Kids playroom with full time staff
playroom2-big.jpg

All right then....I hope I have somewhat met most of your needs.
toilet_paper.gif

Unpack your bags and please pick up after yourselves. :lovestruc

Ok, this was going to be a surprise...but you've all arrived just a bit early.

Let me give you a tour or our new digs.

foyer%202.jpg

This is our foyer where most of you will be waiting for the rope dropping.

family_room_control_01_560.jpg

This is where most of our fun will be had.....the Family Room!

widedeck580x435.jpg

It opens to this spacious deck for all our outdoor needs...and for when we need a breather from our alter egos.

This media room is fully stocked with all Disney movies ever created....
absinthe-media-room.jpg

HMF's closet will resemble this....since it hasn't been installed yet. And it will be in a cherry finish.
closet%20organizer.jpg

Bar counter for Mr. and Mrs. Autopia and 3guys..and anyone else

The main kitchen.....a bit commercial, but there are a lot of us and we can eat!
062_Commercial-Kitchen_12.jpg

Bedrooms will be kept private since they were each decorated individually. So if you would like to post a picture of your bedroom for us to see, then great. Otherwise we respect your privacy.

Hope you like our new "Disboard Home" I've tried to make it feel cozy....
Candles are burning now and the ambiance is lovely.

Welcome everyone!

-Wonder Fleagle Mom

MadBrad: Thanks for securing the new digs.

And, Amy: WOW! I loooove what you've done with the place! (Maaan! You've been one super-busy lady this morning! ... I'm thinking you must have put those Wonder-Fleagle powers to good use! ;) I mean ... how else could you have accomplished all that you did in one short hour! :rolleyes: )

Anyway, 'mind if I commandeer the unfinished basement? I'd like to use the space as a makeshift roller-skating rink. It's for the "kids".... :rolleyes1

In fact, we probably should add a second sound-booth down there for Tripp -- our personal roller-skating DJ! ("Okaaaaaaay, everybody! It's time for couples' skate! ... Couples' skate in the clockwise direction!" ... Brings back some old 80s memories! Good times! :teeth:)

Ya know: I realize it's not a Disney flick, but maybe our debut movie in that faaaabulous media room should be a viewing of the (incredibly 80s) Olivia Newton-John flick Xanadu! :lmao: I'll bring the popcorn! popcorn::

OMG! I LOVE to roller skate! Can I come too? So YES YES YES you can design the basement. I'll go dig out my burgundy satin jacket circa 1978. Where are my white skates with glow orange toe stops? Must go look! FOUND THEM!
logo_ROLLER_SKATING.gif

OH, and there's my jacket! :woohoo:
434-0048.jpg

They'll be checking the chlorine levels tomorrow....

adultpoolpianobar1.gif

Geez....I'm getting really excited here. May have to dance to release some of this energy! ;)

They'll be checking the chlorine levels tomorrow....

adultpoolpianobar1.gif

Geez....I'm getting really excited here. May have to dance to release some of this energy! ;)

Again, WOW! :teeth:

(So, where exactly is this "virtual palace" located? ... I'm hoping it's just a few blocks from the 'World!) :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm off to play with the family! Don't forget: Xanadu movie tonight!

My accomodations are still under construction. Here's a photo of the mockup of the bedroom:
aklvmod28.jpg

More photos of the model can be seen here.

I've run lots of copies of the lyrics for the sing-along!

Xanadu Lyrics

OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN:
A place where nobody dared to go
The love that we came to know
They call it Xanadu

And now
Open your eyes and see
What we have made is real
We are in Xanadu

A million lights are dancing
And there you are
A shooting star
An everlasting world
And you're here with me
Eternally

Xanadu, Xanadu,
(now we are here)
In Xanadu
Xanadu, Xanadu,
(now we are here)
In Xanadu

Xanadu, your neon lights will shine
For you, Xanadu

The love
The echoes of long ago
You needed the world to know
They are in Xanadu

The dream
That came through a million years
That lived on through all the tears
It came to Xanadu

A million lights are dancing
And there you are
A shooting star
An everlasting world
And you're here with me
Eternally

Xanadu, Xanadu,
(now we are here)
In Xanadu
Xanadu, Xanadu,
(now we are here)
In Xanadu

Now that I'm here
Now that you're near in Xanadu
Now that I'm here
Now that you're near in Xanadu
Xanadu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter