The walking dead amc #2

So they had this "raging" blizzard and they could walk around with coats open, heads/ears/faces uncovered?!

Walkers were freezing solid but they can walk around with the cute fingerless gloves?!

Sorry, I am Canadian who knows there is no way they would survive.....

They are losing viewers on the little details that they are neglecting to put in the show and fans are catching them all, they are getting sloppy.

The mumbling so we can't hear what they are saying so we rewind, rewind to try and figure out is annoying....still could not figure out what Negan said.

I guess I will try again with close caption on.

For a season finale, it fell flat and hard.

After last week, I expected to be on edge of my seat.

BORRRRING! This would have been a good season opening and the previous episode would've been a much better finale. Only excited scene was when Negan went looking for Judith

I perceived this as Alpha feeling weak, so the whipping was done to make her stronger. Similar to what she did with Lydia.

I missed where things went awry between Ezekiel and Carol. How/when did Carol make the decision to go to Hilltop, and without Ezekiel? I caught that Ezekiel was asking Darryl to leave them alone (and take Lydia with them), but missed when Carol sided with Darryl, I guess.

Who do we think was on the other end of the radio at the end? Maggie or Jadis perhaps?
First one I thought was Jadis but itsounded more like Maggie. Unless it was Alpha being an imposter? I was hoping to hear Rick when I heard the radio go on. That would've been a bad *** ending

Watching with closed captioning is a good idea. I can't always understand what the heck they are saying.

I'll remember to try that next season. Does anyone know what Carol said to Ezekiel after he said he would always love her??

I'm wondering if the person on the radio will tie in with Fear the Walking Dead. Maybe they'll try to put the two shows together better. I remember last season on Fear, they were constantly on a radio looking for other people (remember the convenience store story line).

First one I thought was Jadis but itsounded more like Maggie. Unless it was Alpha being an imposter? I was hoping to hear Rick when I heard the radio go on. That would've been a bad *** ending

I thought it could have been Alpha too because that would have shown us she's listening in. But I couldn't come up with a reason why she'd make herself known across the radio then.

I'm wondering if the person on the radio will tie in with Fear the Walking Dead. Maybe they'll try to put the two shows together better. I remember last season on Fear, they were constantly on a radio looking for other people (remember the convenience store story line).

Good point! It seems like both shows are hanging on by a thread, so it would make sense to merge the two for a new dynamic. I'll be keeping an eye out for foreshadowing of this now once Fear starts in June. As I recall, didn't last season of Fear end with them trying to make it to Alexandria with Morgan leading the way?

When and why did everyone abandon Hilltop? It looked like there were still plants in the ground.
Why did they have to leave the Kingdom?
Weren't the people who were staying at Alexandria (that's where Negan, Rosita, etc where, right) just going, literally, "down the street"? They were behind walls. Dog (and Judith) couldn't have gotten far. Holding on to the rope to go 100 yards (maybe)? I agree that wasn't a blizzard.

The episodes are getting worse and worse.

IIRC, Beta said something like "good to be back". I thought it was there camp site and it was another time jump.

When and why did everyone abandon Hilltop? It looked like there were still plants in the ground.
Weren't the people who were staying at Alexandria (that's where Negan, Rosita, etc where, right) just going, literally, "down the street"? They were behind walls. Dog (and Judith) couldn't have gotten far. Holding on to the rope to go 100 yards (maybe)? I agree that wasn't a blizzard.

IIRC, Beta said something like "good to be back". I thought it was there camp site and it was another time jump.

Hilltop is where they went. I'm not sure why they had to leave the Kingdom, I'm guessing they just couldn't grow enough food to sustain themselves. The soil may be better at Alexandria and Hilltop and maybe their buildings are holding up better too. You saw where Carol and Ezek were, there was a huge crack in the wall.

These are all the things that bothered me too.

I wonder if the whisperers are, indeed, in the south in that clip and that's where they used to live. Been wondering why our folks (Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom) hadn't run into them before now. Our folks have been there for like, what, 6 years?

These are all the things that bothered me too.

I wonder if the whisperers are, indeed, in the south in that clip and that's where they used to live. Been wondering why our folks (Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom) hadn't run into them before now. Our folks have been there for like, what, 6 years?

I know! I thought the whisperers were wanderers who just went where the wind blows. That's why I was confused as to why Alpha was so set on her boundaries. I didn't think they stayed in one place long since Alpha said places like Alexandria never lasted long.

I was confused as to why everyone was moving around. I think the Kingdom had an issue with the building. It showed them trying to fix pipes and wires in the beginning. I was confused as to who belongs where. There are different groups just moving from place to place. I know they all traveled to Kingdom for the fair, but I couldn't remember who belonged to what group.

Hilltop is where they went. I'm not sure why they had to leave the Kingdom, I'm guessing they just couldn't grow enough food to sustain themselves. The soil may be better at Alexandria and Hilltop and maybe their buildings are holding up better too. You saw where Carol and Ezek were, there was a huge crack in the wall.
Right. But I was under the impression Hilltop was abandoned when they got there. Maybe I'm wrong.

don't ask me, I was so confused with who is where, and who is visiting, and who is leaving, and who is with what group, and who is leaving their group and going with another group.......LOL!

LOL! I feel the same. I think the producers need to make a spread sheet for us.

Maybe I'm imagining things now, but wasn't there a scene in the last episode that panned out over the Kingdom and showed their buildings in disrepair? I took that to indicate why they had to leave. But also, there was lots of talk about them joining forces again to be stronger (we saw that Michonne is now on board with this), so I guess that could have contributed to it as well.

So, if the Kingdom is done and they're going to Hilltop, what is Ezekiel doing? I got the impression Carol was going without him, which is why they were "breaking up".

I think they are at Alexandria....with Judith and Negan. And Carol is going with Daryl to Hilltop. Zeke will stay in Alexandria. That was my guess.

Carol went with the Kingdom to Hilltop (Jerry said they should call it "Kingtop"). But then she left to go to Alexandria. I think that's right.

I think they are at Alexandria....with Judith and Negan. And Carol is going with Daryl to Hilltop. Zeke will stay in Alexandria. That was my guess.

I'm in the camp that Zeke is going to be at Hilltop and Carol will be at Alexandria with Daryl. We can see how this show is so clear cut lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter