The walking dead amc #2

We are suffering from withdrawal too! We were eating a turkey dinner yesterday, just us and the kids, and it was 73, sunny and not windy (considering we had 14 inches of snow Thursday that was a miracle), and we were rejoicing in our luck, and dd says "if only there were walkers tonight"!

So, I totally got sucked in. Finished the first book real fast and have purchased the other 3 in the series. I am about 1/2 way through the 3rd one.

They are not gory at all. I just hate it when the author tries to be gory for gore sack, YKWIM?

I do have one complaint about them though. They are way to short!!!

Gotcha hooked!!!!! I'm right there with you :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

i have it on the kindle but haven't started reading! I have a trip in 2 weeks with lots of reading time - can't wait sounds great! I am missing my WD Sunday's.

skylizard - those were AWESOME! the laugh out loud one -Bill Cosby! :rotfl2:

I'm suffering from WD withdrawal!

435f446dd1ddf72ec19b1d412f90f78d.jpg

f5223f8796c8fdd4fc96dc3b52a86742.jpg

And the answer to next season...

f27wp.jpg

:rotfl:

:thumbsup2 :lmao: :thumbsup2

BTW, did anyone finish the Slow Burn series???

If so, what did you think of it?

I"m new to the disboards forums. I can't believe I found a walking dead thread lol Great site here! great books/series.

So glad I found this thread, as I have been looking for a book series to read. Haven't checked out the suggestions yet, but I will.

DD14 found a series in the young adult section of the library. She found it a bit too much but I enjoyed it immensely. It is completed, so no having to wait for the next one to come out if you get hooked.

It is the Rot & Ruin series by Jonathan Maberry. Some really interesting characters.

Hyundai 'The Walking Dead' Tucson now available - I know i'm a geek but i want one!! :rotfl: I have to have a look at one at the very least.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice!

DW thinks I'm paranoid for keeping so many water bottles in the car, but I can't help it - they drilled earthquake prepping into our heads in elementary school & jr high.

Just a reminder, the "Dead, White, and Blue" marathon is on right now!!!

Just a reminder, the "Dead, White, and Blue" marathon is on right now!!!

I know, my dh has now left, just waiting for DS to leave, so I can turn it on!!! They haven't watched, so I don't want them to see it in case they finally jump on the bandwagon!

Went to a local bike event last night.

I think I found Daryl's next ride :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I LOVE COMIC CON! My entire Instagram feed has been taken over by TWD cast. Loving the personal pics and videos!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter