The walking dead amc #2

Joaquin-Phoenix-signs.gif

Interesting. I think I know which direction they're heading in & I was wondering when they would get around to those storylines.

This was almost as good as the trailer itself, I LOVE this movie!!:rotfl2:

You know what my highlight of the trailer is (aside from the whole thing)? The finally made the premiere date official, and it's the first weekend my dd will be home from college so we can watch together!!!!!

I watched it -- the trailer was sent to me by the AMC Popular Culturists panel that I belong to (it's how AMC sends out surveys and gauges what the viewers are thinking and responding to). Does anyone else here belong to that panel too?

It didn't blow my mind, but I was so happy to see any semblance of new Walking Dead footage that it was okay! :thumbsup2

I was intrigued by the locations of certain characters and certain story developments that will obviously be taking place (the scenes were giveaways).

I hate summer. I detest it. BUT...what I am soooooo looking forward to this summer is the complete re-airing of the entire Breaking Bad series, starting on August 10th, which will probably lead right into when Better Call Saul starts next year.

Breaking Bad will help to take the edge off of summer, and will pave the way to the return of The Walking Dead in the fall.:cool1::cool1:

Then, when TWD goes on hiatus later in the year, BrBa will still be running. When TWD returns for the second half of its fifth season next year, that's also when Better Call Saul will start!

So I have the whole remainder of the year and beginning of next year mapped out around the AMC TV schedule, involving two of my favorite shows (and, hopefully, if BCS is good, a third favorite show)!:rotfl2::cool1::cool1::cool1::happytv: :rotfl2:

I like the trailer. Love Rick saying they are his family & they will stay together.
We have been watching Breaking Bad which has been keeping us occupied til TWD comes back. We didn't watch the series b4 so it's all new to us & we are enjoying it.

Has anyone seen the Bad Lip Reading Walking Dead season 4 video? I had tears rolling down my face during Carl Poppa. It's been stuck in my head for days! :rotfl:

It's Season 5 premiere weekend! :cool1:

I just finished re-watching Season 4 tonight, and didn't realize that on the blu-ray, the season finale now ends with Rick saying the f-word version of the "They're screwing with the wrong people" line. It was quite glorious. :thumbsup2

I'm going to the Walking Dead panel at PaleyFest in NYC tomorrow night. Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Robert Kirkman, Scott Gimple, and Gale Anne Hurd are all scheduled to be there, I can't wait!

Also, this is up in Times Square right now. It’s been losing a finger each day the premiere gets closer:

imagejpg1_zps68779ee0.jpg

There are also walkers wandering around that part of the street. I saw three of them out there today. They’re hilarious, they kept sneaking up behind people and scaring the bejesus of them. :rotfl:

imagejpg2_zpsc7cd6a18.jpg

And I took this at NY Comic-Con tonight:

imagejpg3_zps3dc7516c.jpg

Did anyone else get the survey from AMC's survey panel (Popular Culturists) with the first 4 minutes of the first episode of S5 (it was sent out today)? It wasn't a preview or compilation/montage sort of thing. It was the first 4 minutes of the first episode that will air tomorrow night.

Anyway, I won't spoil anything except to say that they aren't messing around this time. They aren't wasting any time easing into the action. You learn very quickly that things are going to go terribly wrong.

Prior to seeing this clip today I had read a short comment from a TV reviewer who pre-screened the episode, who said that he had to cover his eyes for the first 6 minutes because it was so intense. Well, my clip cut off at 4 minutes, but it was already intense and I can see how things were about to get much more intense in the next 2 minutes that the reviewer saw.

Did anyone else get the survey from AMC's survey panel (Popular Culturists) with the first 4 minutes of the first episode of S5 (it was sent out today)? It wasn't a preview or compilation/montage sort of thing. It was the first 4 minutes of the first episode that will air tomorrow night.

Anyway, I won't spoil anything except to say that they aren't messing around this time. They aren't wasting any time easing into the action. You learn very quickly that things are going to go terribly wrong.

Prior to seeing this clip today I had read a short comment from a TV reviewer who pre-screened the episode, who said that he had to cover his eyes for the first 6 minutes because it was so intense. Well, my clip cut off at 4 minutes, but it was already intense and I can see how things were about to get much more intense in the next 2 minutes that the reviewer saw.

I didn't get the survey, but AMC sent me a link to the first 4 minutes. WOW!

Is anyone here watching Z Nation on SyFy? It's a zombie series. Basically, survivors trying to get a fellow that has been bitten and survived to the CDC in California so that they can work on a vaccine.

It's VERY cheesy compared to TWD, but I like the story line.

JenM, LOVE the pics! Looks like a great time :thumbsup2

OMG :scared1:

I just saw the first 4 minutes of tonights premier, it is now up on line. All I can say is....:scared1:

JenM, LOVE the pics! Looks like a great time :thumbsup2

Thanks! We had a GREAT time at PaleyFest last night. They showed us those first 4 minutes on the big screen at the theater, and The whole thing is up now, since they were live-streaming the event. It’s almost 90 minutes long, but if you have a chance to, check it out, since the cast was so funny and the discussion was great: https://screen.yahoo.com/paleyfest-...=Editorial&message_id=98316471&linkId=9981996

They let us take pictures too - this was Norman Reedus sitting on the stairs next to our row after they gave him the mic and let him take questions from the audience:

imagejpg7_zps61175fa4.jpg

My friend asked him a question and he wound up giving her a hug.

This was a shot I got of the whole cast/crew:

imagejpg2_zpsc589e7c7.jpg

Chad Coleman and Michael Cudlitz were in the front row, and at one point they joined in as well:

imagejpg5_zps8c99be5a.jpg

Michael Cudlitz was SO funny. He gave this long answer about how Abraham’s mission is to get to DC, and he’ll get there whether the group goes with him or not. Everyone was so silent afterwards that he got up, dropped the mic, and walked out up the aisle high-fiving everyone. And he didn’t come back!

Later, when Norman was asking questions in the audience, and they found Cudlitz again to let him ask a question. He said, “I’m a first-time caller...” Then he said his question was for “Mr. Dimple” (it was Scott Gimple), and asked “When are you finally putting Abraham on the show?”

So Scott Gimple answered, “He’s on the show, and I believe he’s played by you,” and Michael stood there totally stone-faced like he couldn’t believe it. It was like an SNL sketch, it was SO funny! :rotfl:

Danai mentioned Judith at one point, and Andrew Lincoln said “My baby? She’s alive?!” and then started cheering “Yes!!”

Steven Yeun talked about how they seem to want to find new ways to dump on him in every episodes by making him do crazy things. Apparently he was in that well for 8 hours the day they shot it. And they joked that they gave him different scripts when they shot every episode where he had a much cooler part.

Then they talked about the f-word line. They only did one take where Rick said “They’re screwing with the wrong people,” in every other one he did the f-word. And Andrew said that he tried to psych himself up to say it, because he didn’t want to make it sound like a dumb action movie line. And he did this “Yeah! Yeah! It’s the end of the season!” move where he looked like Rocky (and it sounded really dumb). Then I think he looked at the camera and said, “Oh, is this live right now?” and got all embarrassed that he did that on camera. Scott Gimple joked that that was the original line.

It was so much fun. You can tell how close they all are. They were so funny!

Can’t wait for tonight!

I just finished binge watching the first four seasons. I am glad the premier is tonight!

WHOA! Nice cliff hanger! Morgan's back, and I hope they meet up soon!

GREAT episode! Glad Carol didn't take off right away, glad Tyrese got his "strength" back and I :cloud9: that the gangs back together!

Was that enough action for everyone??? LOL

What's worse than a zombie? A FLAMING zombie! :rotfl:

WHOA! Nice cliff hanger! Morgan's back, and I hope they meet up soon! GREAT episode! Glad Carol didn't take off right away, glad Tyrese got his "strength" back and I :cloud9: that the gangs back together!

Yes! Now we know why they cut they teaser at 4 minutes and not 6! I think Daryl thinks of carol as a substitute mom...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter