The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Do they even have a shuttle to Universal? I've always read it for Disney. It would be cheaper to get an Uber as I believe it's $10 per person to Disney for the shuttle.

Ok need some advice! Love vacation upgrades! I formerly used vacation strategy until a family member had an awful experience after being referred by me Is their any other dependable place to book besides privately?
Can I ask what happened? I have a reservation booked through vacation Strategies.

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've been on this thread and there are a zillion pages that I've missed. After the change with reservations, is it even possible to reserve in advance for a prime week? We're looking at the July 4th week and have loved our previous stays at bonnet creek, but I would be very nervous having to wait until 60 days out to book.

You can absolutely still book ahead. You're just not going to get much of a discount. I would NOT wait til the last minute for a July trip!

Hello, I am staying for a week in April with my family and we can’t wait! I was looking for some detail on how big it feels walking around, how long it takes to walk around to get to various pools. I read through a few pages but didn’t see anything. Could anyone point me to a thread with that kind of detail? Thanks!

Hello, I am staying for a week in April with my family and we can’t wait! I was looking for some detail on how big it feels walking around, how long it takes to walk around to get to various pools. I read through a few pages but didn’t see anything. Could anyone point me to a thread with that kind of detail? Thanks!

I can’t point you in any general direction regarding thread on that, but I can tell you that last year I took a nice walk on the path all the way around with my DD (2.5 yrs). Even with me sauntering and DD inspecting the random things that kiddos inspect, and with stopping to look around at certain spots, it took us maybe 30-45 minutes. And that’s with a 2.5-yr-old walking, not in a stroller.

I can’t point you in any general direction regarding thread on that, but I can tell you that last year I took a nice walk on the path all the way around with my DD (2.5 yrs). Even with me sauntering and DD inspecting the random things that kiddos inspect, and with stopping to look around at certain spots, it took us maybe 30-45 minutes. And that’s with a 2.5-yr-old walking, not in a stroller.

Thank you! That sounds great! I have 3 little kids so I was hoping it wasn’t too far if we wanted to check out other pools!

The resort is really quite compact, especially compared to how spread out some of the Disney resorts are, like Saratoga Springs. No matter what tower you are in you will have at least couple of pool options to walk to in a couple of minutes or less.

Also, while the towers are large, remember the room are also large, so the population isn't as dense as it would be with a hotel.

The resort is really quite compact, especially compared to how spread out some of the Disney resorts are, like Saratoga Springs. No matter what tower you are in you will have at least couple of pool options to walk to in a couple of minutes or less.

Also, while the towers are large, remember the room are also large, so the population isn't as dense as it would be with a hotel.

Thank you upatnoon and missingdisneymore! The pics are helpful and hearing it’s only a few minutes walking. We are planning a half relaxing pool/ half theme parks vacation and very excited about the pools!

Exactly what I was wondering. Using online estimates I am thinking $20 round trip. But then I see uber and left have surges. And we are going in July possibly the week of the 4th. Hopefully people will have answers!

If you have the time and are short on money I would uber to Disney Hollywood Studio. It is very close. From there you can catch a bus to any of the other parks or take a boat from DHS to Epcot.

Is parking free at this resort? The first page of the thread it says it’s free but on the *Hilton Bonnet Creek booking page it says $27 for self parking.

Is parking free at this resort? The first page of the thread it says it’s free but on the *Hilton Bonnet Creek booking page it says $27 for self parking.
The Hilton is a completely separate property across the street, and does charge their guests a parking fee. Parking at Wyndham Bonnett Creek is free.

Thank you. $27 is absurd.

Many resorts around Disney charge parking and resort fees. This gives you the illusion of a cheaper rate when shopping rates for rooms online as they are "hidden" until you look closer.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek, the timeshare resort, has no parking fees.

Many users are confused by the different Bonnet Creeks and hotels in the area. For example, the Wyndham Grand Hotel, which is part of the same complex as WBC, has both resort and parking fees.

Of course, this thread is all about WBC, not those fee-charging hotels.

We stay at BC twice a year and drive to every park. I couldn't imagine using a taxi or Uber for a 5 - 10 minute ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter