The wedding trip - is starting!!!!

Hi everyone. :)

Sorry for the lack of updates! Been very busy having fun!!

We've spent SO much time in EPCOT the last few days. Done a few KP missions and lots of exploring. :)

Today we spent the morning at AK seeing nemo and flights of wonder as well as a ride in EE and ITTBAB. We also did the tree trails. :)

This afternoon we packed for our move to BLT tomorrow and then headed to DHS for Fantasmic. We also managed 4 rides on ToT and 2 on RnRC. We were the last people on the Tower tonight which was awesome!! We saw loads of different effects on the ride we hadn't before. And had our favourite ending where you see the video of the ghosts at the bottom before zooming all the way up to the top.

Yaaay ToT!!!

Will update when we've moved. :)

Also our photographers posted a couple of photos on their blog.

http://rootweddings.com/blog/

OMG!!! you are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! what a beautiful bride!!!!!
thanks for sharing those wedding pictures! everything just looks stunning...
really a fairytale!!
you're beautiful, your dress is beautiful, your bouquet is beautiful, the setting...everything....just perfect!!! :goodvibes

Stunning photographs - love the picture of your bouquet hidden Mickey!

I've seen some of the Roots photos on another trip report I was reading last year and the photos they took on that were stunning.

What a fabulous wedding and enjoy the rest of your honeymoon.

Can't wait to hear more! I clicked on the photo link but I don't think it was your wedding pics....what am I doing wrong?

Sorry guys!

After the trip I completely forgot about this thread!

Just to let you know I've finally gotten my act together and have done lots of my propere TR

Link is the green box in my signature. Xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter