The wedding trip - is starting!!!!

ahhhh reading this is making it so much less depressing to not be in florida anymore! :goodvibes

Evening everyone. :)

Just back from Universal (via Boardwalk to go to grab chilli cheese dogs to bring up to the room for dinner).

We had a super long (12 hour) day in the parks buthad lots of fun and rode everything we wanted to. :)

60 minute wait for FJ which is definitely my favourite ride at US. Although I really loved RRR as well!!

Jacks just in the bath. Then it's my turn as MK is open until 2 or 3 tonight so we are off to do fantasyland once the kiddies are in bed!

Speak soon. Xx

Just been catching up on your last few days and it certainly sounds like you are having a great time.
Hope you enjoy your EMH at MK :goodvibes

Sounds as though you are having a ball, I would love a chilli cheese dog from the bw...yummy

I'm loving this TR!

What's the weather like now Victoria?

Can't wait to see more pictures of the wedding, you all looked amazing! :goodvibes

:) morning!

So after our baths we promptly fell asleep!!! Oh dear! I guess Universal was mpe
tiring than we realised! I think it was stopping that made the day catch up with us!

Today I fancy a morning by the pool and I know Jack wants to go to AK or DHS. then we have a 6 person ADR at Via Napoli for dinner.

The weather yesterday was SO hot. Lots of SPF 30 and breaks in the shade. But still a lovely dry heat. Not sticky and sweaty like our October trip.

Also apart from WWoHP no one coming this week needs to worry about crowds. It's kinda busy but I wouldn't say wait times are very bad at all. We got on TSM in under 20 minutes by getting in line at 6:58pm on Saturday.

Loving the updates :thumbsup2
Though, I must admit you are making me very jealous!
Looking forward to reading more.

Morning everyone. :)

Yesterday was a fun day. We went to DHS at about 11 with Dave and Karen. The men didn't want to watch Idol
So Karen and I did while they had a nosey at all the Star Tours construction. We browsed some shops and then it was time to head put as we were all meeting Jack's sister and her husband at BB.

It was SO busy there yesterday that we didn't get a lot done. Just a loop on the super congested lazy river. One ride on the storm slides, some time in the wave pool and a group ride on steamboat springs (very fun!)

Then we headed back to the BW (BC for Karen and Dave) as we all had ADRs to get to.

Jack, Janey and Neil and I headed to Via Napoli which now ranks super high on my WDW restaurant list. Pizza was delicious and well priced. Although service was more on the European side but we weren't in a hurry.

Then Jack and I wandered the showcase and Boardwalk before calling it a night.

Huge thunderstorm at the moment so today has no plans. I do want to get to MK at some point though as the new hitchhiking ghosts made their debut yesterday.

I'm a little late to the party, but sending a huge bundle of congratulations your way!

I can hardly believe your trip has come, your wedding done!

Lovin' the live tidbits and ... not to wish your disneymoon away ... but anxiously awaiting your return, along with your full TR and loads and loads of pics! (loved the phone snapshot, btw!)

Congrats again!

Enjoying your lastest installment. Hopefully the better weather will soon return :)

A belated congratulations to you both. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip:goodvibes

I was following your PTR and anxiously awaiting your updates, only to be told to come here :rotfl:

Just caught up and SO GLAD! I just found it - I don't think I could have waited to see how gorgeous you looked on your wedding day! I guess that will hold me 'til the full TR comes.

It sounds like you're having a great time & hope it continues to be such. Congratulations!

Hi everyone. :)

Sorry for the lack of updates! Been very busy having fun!!

We've spent SO much time in EPCOT the last few days. Done a few KP missions and lots of exploring. :)

Today we spent the morning at AK seeing nemo and flights of wonder as well as a ride in EE and ITTBAB. We also did the tree trails. :)

This afternoon we packed for our move to BLT tomorrow and then headed to DHS for Fantasmic. We also managed 4 rides on ToT and 2 on RnRC. We were the last people on the Tower tonight which was awesome!! We saw loads of different effects on the ride we hadn't before. And had our favourite ending where you see the video of the ghosts at the bottom before zooming all the way up to the top.

Yaaay ToT!!!

Will update when we've moved. :)

Also our photographers posted a couple of photos on their blog.

http://rootweddings.com/blog/

Hi everyone. :)

Sorry for the lack of updates! Been very busy having fun!!

We've spent SO much time in EPCOT the last few days. Done a few KP missions and lots of exploring. :)

Today we spent the morning at AK seeing nemo and flights of wonder as well as a ride in EE and ITTBAB. We also did the tree trails. :)

This afternoon we packed for our move to BLT tomorrow and then headed to DHS for Fantasmic. We also managed 4 rides on ToT and 2 on RnRC. We were the last people on the Tower tonight which was awesome!! We saw loads of different effects on the ride we hadn't before. And had our favourite ending where you see the video of the ghosts at the bottom before zooming all the way up to the top.

Yaaay ToT!!!

Will update when we've moved. :)

Also our photographers posted a couple of photos on their blog.

http://rootweddings.com/blog/

OMG!!! you are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! what a beautiful bride!!!!!
thanks for sharing those wedding pictures! everything just looks stunning...
really a fairytale!!
you're beautiful, your dress is beautiful, your bouquet is beautiful, the setting...everything....just perfect!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter