The wedding trip - is starting!!!!

Congratulations! I'm glad you had a fantastic wedding day :) What a place to be in order to start your honeymoon immediately! :cloud9:

wow, you look lovely and your really making me want to have a disney wedding now!!!!!!! cant wait to see more piccies popcorn::

Congratulations, it doesn't seem that long ago you were posting about your engagement at DLP, time really flies. your dress looks gorgeous, like a real Disney princess dress.

What a beautiful dress :goodvibes And mickey and minnie look so cute, what an amazing photo, cant wait to see more :thumbsup2

Glad to see that Mickey and Minnie made an effort to join you in their best togs :goodvibes

Oh dear, I'm a failure... how on earth did I miss this thread?!

Victoria, you're dress is beautiful - you look stunning!
Can't wait to see more photos :)

Congratulations once again

Steffi xx

Hi everyone. :)

We had a super busy but great day yesterday.

Started with a 10:30 Ohana breakfast. We got to the Poly by 9:20 so had a lovely time on the beach and exploring the resort. Then at 10:10 Jacks sister and her husband arrived so we checked in and were seated pretty much immediately. Loved breakfast!!

After we all walked to TTC and got monorail to EPCOT, they headed back to Pop on a bus and we walked through and back to BW.

Then we had an hour or so before heading out to meet them at TL. Had a great afternoon there. No waits for anything really and it was such fun with a few of us!

After TL we came back to BW for some food and then met up again with Jack's best man and his wife too, on the bridge between UK and France and had a great view of Illuminations. Afterwards it wad EMH until 12am which was awesome! We got on everything with no wait and walked the whole showcase.

Today will be spent recovering as my feet are SO sore!

Sounds like your having such a wonderful time. Lots of good times with family and friends, and good weather too:goodvibes

You are clearly having an amazing trip

We are all so looking forward to your TR :cool1:

Congratulations Victoria :cloud9:

Glad you had such a wonderful day. Did you love Mickey and Minnie being there? We did - so glad my mum had surprised us with them! :goodvibes

I am such a failure.
Can't believe I missed this. :confused3
I LOVE your dress and you looked beautiful, and I'm sure you fitted right in with the Princesses. :lovestruc
Can not wait to see the real pictures and here all about your special day :) x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter