The "Why I didn't speak to my sister for a week" trip report *** Now Complete :)

Great report. DH and I reading together and are dying to read what comes next!

This is like a good "soap opera". They leave you hanging and wanting more. I've been reading but haven't posted. It also seems to be quite an adventure for you.

If it were my sister, I would've said, "Fine sleep all day. Do what you want but I'm going to enjoy my vacation!" Luckily I don't have a sister that would do that. She went to Disney with us 2 yrs ago and wants to go back she loved it so much.

I love your report. I don't know how you managed though. You are a better person than me. :rotfl2: So, did you get to eat at Coral Reef or not??? I'm guessing not. :)

:eek: Don't leave us hanging like that!! I glad that you got to do alot so early in the AM with Alex, sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to read more.

Melissa:flower3:

I just read through your entire report:confused:

I can't imagine how frustrating this trip must have been for you. Travelling with family is always challenging but your sister brings it to a whole new level.

I guess your next trip will be sans smelly sister:lmao:

82 days until anniversary trip with my wonderful husband

This is such a great TR!! And your cliff hangers are killing me!!

Since Coral Reef was nearly empty, do you get in??

fingers crossed!!

I think they only thing I can use to describe the way I'm feeling up to this point is. :scared1:

I am so happy you don't have my temper because the DISboards would not allow you to share your report with us. :lmao: :lmao: The title would be something like "WHY I WENT TO JAIL FOR MURDERING MY SISTER"

Two weeks and three days. Seventeen days. Four hundred and eight hours. Twenty four thousands, four hundred and eighty hours.
Not that I'm counting.

Thank you all for reading and commenting :) I'm working on the next installment now but my pics are lost somewhere in photobucket. Grrrrrr....[/QUOTE]

So how long are you going to stay on your trip? I leave for mine in 25 days. If you are still there I will watch out for you and your french accent. The next trip has got to be better, right. By the way I checked to see how many people are reading your post. You are very popular, congratulations! I think it is all the drama and all the cliff hangers. I know I am dying to find out if you got to eat at CR. :hippie:

Do you write books too? I for one would buy it if you did.:goodvibes

OMG I can't believe I read the whole thing:surfweb: . DH thinks I'm crazy, laughing at the computer. Yours is the reason I will NEVER EVER go with family ever again. Took DMIL (and I don't mean Dear) to Disneyland 3 years ago, and it was a horror. But we left her sleeping, I just couldn't deal with the complaing and moaning, and groaning. NIghts were bad enough when she would put on these cop shows with blood and gore and my DD then 6 would be crying..NANA please put on my show. ANd NANA would say, not now dear, I NEED to watch my show! UGHHHH...NEver again.

I give you such credit for still having humor and being able to write about it...:goodvibes

"the one and only English word she said the entire trip."

Oh yeah! That right there is where you really brought the funny along on this TR for me!:rotfl2:

So many updates! Great report and now I want more! please.:3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter