The "Why I didn't speak to my sister for a week" trip report *** Now Complete :)

You are a terrific writer...you really have a way with words and the ability to tell a great story. Looking forward to your next installment.

Great update! You write so well and made me laugh out loud...just what I needed after a looonnng day at work. :thumbsup2

I've got a confession to make. I've been lurking. :cool2: But after this installment I just couldn't carry on without telling you that you are hilarious! I am enjoying this way more than I should be ~ given how painful it was for you to endure.

Well, I had to go to the Canadian shop. My career as a gas station cashier depended on it. You don't mess up with that stuff.

So I left them in front of this adorable Captain Hook topiary with a frozen lemonade and went to the shop to load up on mooses.

^^^This made ME almost pee my pants! :rotfl2:

Oh and just curious... were those the special frozen lemonades??

And then there was this....

"Come here quick !!! We met a French lady !"

Woah, no kidding ? A french lady ? Where on Earth could I meet a french lady except in Epcot - oh yeah, every frickin day at home that's where.
Which part of we-come-here-because-they-don't is she having a problem understanding????????

After I stopped howling with laughter I decided I really should tell you that you have another fan. So, keep it coming! It's fascinating stuff! :thumbsup2

I told my supervisors at work that I was going to Canada to help with my mother's school trip.
Why you ask ? Because no job I know of will let you take two weeks off to go see Mickey. Especially when you live about 45mns from Disneyland Paris.
And why Canada ?
Because it sounded more serious, and because I knew I could load up on souvenirs in World Showcase.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: For some reason that cracked me up. Way to think on your toes. BTW I am loving :love: your trip report! I am glad this chapter was a little less hostile.. I hope the drama's not done done yet I need my daily dose. :lmao:

Glad to see that you had some good times! I'm sure it's not going to remain this way, but good to see you had some enjoyment. And :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: about lying to see Mickey! You're awesome!

~Beka~

Great update!!! See what happens when you lie!!:rotfl2: Glad to see that you made it through one update without you sister being a major pain. Can't wait to read more!!

Melissa:flower3:

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: The rolling sidewalk at Nemo had me in stitches. I almost was on my hands & knees the last time I rode it too! I didn't enjoy it enough to risk falling on my derriere again. Thanks for the laughs.

Could it be that the tide is turning?

For your sake, I hope so :hug: for my sake, I hope NOT:mad:

I feel myself needing to say what so many others have already said. You are a GREAT writer. Keep it up!:thumbsup2

Great update! And thanks for updating the title!:goodvibes

I feel for you after you bit it getting off Nemo. I did the EXACT SAME THING getting off Dinosaur! Of course, I wasn't embarrassed, because I do that kind of thing all the time. I am truly the world's biggest clutz!:lmao:

I love my family dearly but I just couldn't do what you did. You are truly a saint and I hope at some point your sister appreciates all you and your mother have done for her.

This TR is amazing! Maybe you should be an English writer...not a gas station attendent! Your writing style is wonderful!

:rotfl2:

Your Nemo Ride experience sounded like something straight out of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory!

Thank goodness you weren't wearing crocs, or it could have been disastrous!

"Help me, help me, I don't wanna live with jellyfish!!!!"

This made me laugh out loud! My DH is in the living room watching TV and when I started laughing he said "what??!!" :rotfl:

I'm so glad you got to eat at Coral Reef. That was my favorite restaurant when we were there. I, too, had mahi mahi for the first time. I've been craving that cashew rice ever since! :rotfl:

OMG all I've read is the title and the opening paragraph and I'm hooked. I've had two trips to WDW where I was ready to hurt someone by the end of the week!

Can't wait to read about it! Getting started now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter