The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Most of them. And a few new. And a few have gone.
Mrs C died IRL in 2013. She was on the show on pretty far up until her death. Neil Winters also died IRL in 2019. Nikki, Jack, Victor are still on the show while Jill is very rarely on and Paul never (actor is bitter about that). Cricket is sometimes as is Nina and Tracy, special appearances. Ashley is on and off again (on right now) as is Lauren and Michael (hardly on). The Newman kids and their exes and currents are always on. As is Neil's kids. Michael's family not on much...right now just Chloe a little. Nick's kids are on.
I remember when Jack was on All My Children before moving over to Y&R. I think “Nina” was his love on AMC but I can’t remember his character name.

I watched AMC all those years until it went off the air. I started around the time of Nina and Cliff! I was just a kid back then. Jack still looks good for his age.
I started Y & R a couple of years ago during the pandemic. Have had to look up the backgrounds on some of the characters. I think it's a pretty good show. Ofc, the typical soap writing, but I guess I just like soaps. :goodvibes

I watched AMC all those years until it went off the air. I started around the time of Nina and Cliff! I was just a kid back then. Jack still looks good for his age.
I started Y & R a couple of years ago during the pandemic. Have had to look up the backgrounds on some of the characters. I think it's a pretty good show. Ofc, the typical soap writing, but I guess I just like soaps. :goodvibes
That’s it!! Cliff!!

Most of them. And a few new. And a few have gone.
Mrs C died IRL in 2013. She was on the show on pretty far up until her death. Neil Winters also died IRL in 2019. Nikki, Jack, Victor are still on the show while Jill is very rarely on and Paul never (actor is bitter about that). Cricket is sometimes as is Nina and Tracy, special appearances. Ashley is on and off again (on right now) as is Lauren and Michael (hardly on). The Newman kids and their exes and currents are always on. As is Neil's kids. Michael's family not on much...right now just Chloe a little. Nick's kids are on.
Funny how they don't even write into the script that Lily had been to visit her twins.

So my mom has a theory that Victoria changed the results to say Nick wasn't the father when he actually is. Because she hates Sally and Adam but loves Nick so wanted to let Adam have Sally and Nick be free of her. Nick did tell Victoria what all was happening. Maybe they'll find out after Adam has been raising the kid for a bit and he will now want Nick to give up a kid to him (like Adam did with Christian).

Today after Adam interrupted Sally and Nick in bed, he asked to speak to Sally down in the lobby. There he proceeded to tell her that he knew that things would not change their current relationship which made things calmer between them. He then went to see Victor to find out what his plans for him were. Victor told him he was planning to buy McCaul Enterprises and make Adam CEO. Nikki told Victor she thinks Ashley bought out Tucker's company debt and we know she did. Ashley told Tucker that what she wants now is for him not to sell to the Newmans but to sell/give it to his son, Devon. Tucker tried calling Devon to get together to let him know his plans but Devon hung up on him. No cliff hangers today guys.

Looks like Nikki had a face refresh. She had become very "heavy lidded" lately. Actually looks good tho. :-)

Tucker offered Devon the friends and family special pricing for Tucker Enterprises. Devon is thinking about it.

Question, are they going to write Victor out of a predominant role on the show? Seems like Victoria is smoothly filling her father's tyranical shoes. She must have one unhappy life and going after everything she wants by whatever means necessary, including grilling Ashley about her role in buying out Tucker's debt.

Stay tuned for next week (or tomorrow if you're located in Canada), the Gala is on and Phyllis and Jeremy are cohorts in the take down of Diane. And what other alumni is back in town besides Mamie - none other than Gina AND Danny Romalati.

A touching tribute made to Neil at the newly renovated lounge in the GC Athletic Club which we haven't seen in quite a while.

LOL I just realized this is the wrong show!
I am so bored with this gala thing. This going back into time, each day with a different character, it’s just so boring.

Do they have new writers yet? This is a big filler ( yes looks like 2 weeks). Easy so writers don’t have to come up with some new story lines for a while.

Today's Canadian spoiler alert! At the Gala Phyllis tricked Diane to go upstairs at the GCAC to a room because supposedly Kyle was ill. There Phyllis irked Diane enough to get Diane to start to strangle her and that's when Jack and Kyle and Summer walked into the room and saw the happenings. Soon after back down in the party Phyllis came down and acted as if she was drunk and started lashing out at everyone's acceptance of Diane and then she collapsed. The ambulance was called and enter Jeremy Stark who innocently asked what they had done to his wife. He then produces a marriage license to confirm they had married within the past few days. Later Summer and Daniel returned from the hospital to say the ambulance never showed up with Phyllis (Jeremy is standing quietly in the background with a smile on his face). Chance comes in investigating and was eventually told the ambulance had been in an accident and there was an explosion. Wait to see, how many episodes (or years) before we see the return of yet another character burned to their supposed death.

Today's Canadian spoiler alert! At the Gala Phyllis tricked Diane to go upstairs at the GCAC to a room because supposedly Kyle was ill. There Phyllis irked Diane enough to get Diane to start to strangle her and that's when Jack and Kyle and Summer walked into the room and saw the happenings. Soon after back down in the party Phyllis came down and acted as if she was drunk and started lashing out at everyone's acceptance of Diane and then she collapsed. The ambulance was called and enter Jeremy Stark who innocently asked what they had done to his wife. He then produces a marriage license to confirm they had married within the past few days. Later Summer and Daniel returned from the hospital to say the ambulance never showed up with Phyllis (Jeremy is standing quietly in the background with a smile on his face). Chance comes in investigating and was eventually told the ambulance had been in an accident and there was an explosion. Wait to see, how many episodes (or years) before we see the return of yet another character burned to their supposed death.
Thanks for the spoiler! I will have a busy week!

Guessing she faked her death. Interesting. Much like Diane did all those years ago.
Ah but Daniel has a gut feeling something doesn't sound right about the whole thing. How many months does everyone think this storyline will go on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter