"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

I'm sitting at work in my office and literally SCREAMED when I saw this.

Oh my good gravy, I am SO excited!!!!! :hyper:

:yay::yay::yay: I am SO happy that you're looking forward to this! Yayyy!

Subbing, of course! I think it's a little funny that this is your first trip without your mother - I was thinking about it and realized I've never been with any of my immediate family (sans sister and 2 grandparents)!

Hooray! Thank you for being here! Haha oh really? I know.. everyone has a different touring style! My Mom has always gone with me on every family or friend trip... and i never went with school... so this was a big difference! But it was very exciting!

Ok, I'm here. Now, this TR can OFFICIALLY begin. ;)

Can I just say that you are so incredibly lucky to have friends that enjoy Disney as much as you do. I've always wanted to do a friends trip, but none of my friends are really that into it because they are lame. I mean, I love them to death, but they are lame. Frankly, I'm not sure why I allow people who aren't head over heels in love with Disney into my life, but, aside from that one (major) flaw, they're pretty awesome. Anyway, because I cannot embark on a WDW vacation with my own friends, I will be living vicariously through you guys for the rest of eternity. So keep vacationing together and documenting your adventures, even when you're old and it's like Golden Girls: Disney Style. My (vicarious) life is on the line here.

I can't wait for more! :upsidedow

Heck yes! :woohoo:
Aww thank you! I don't know how I found friends who were just as obsessed as I was, but I am so thankful to have them. I'm sorry your friends don't have the same love for Disney as we all do. I don't know WHAT could be wrong with them! :confused3 If you ever wanna join in on a frump trip, you just come right on down to the world, ya hear!? :thumbsup2 And you are ALWAYS welcome to live vicariously through our trip reports. We will do our best to continue traveling there together.
And as far as the Golden Girls comment.... that was brilliant :rotfl: Kristen and I always point out old ladies who are vacationing in Disney together and we're like "THAT'S US IN 60 YEARS!" hahaha Golden Girls: Disney Style. YES!
I am excited to begin!​

Hi, I'm here! I'm so excited to read this TR! I would love, love, loveeee to go to WDW with a group of my friends! They all think I'm nuts for my love of Disney though so that would probably never happen! :headache: :laughing:

Anyway, can't wait to read more!

Yay new disney trip report.. Joining in.. going back to read now :)

I'm here and excited to hear all about it! I love reading your trip reports. My first trip without my mom was when I was 19 and my sister was 15, and we went to Disney of course! I don't think she would have let us go anywhere else alone. :laughing:

I'm here! I'm here! :banana:

I am SOOOOO excited for this! The frumps are back! YAY! :woohoo:\

More deer faces! More frumpiness! This just couldn't get any better!

I'm thrilled that Kristen became a pin trader too! I started collecting pins in 2007 and I LOVE them! They're addicting!!

Yay, Dan came too! I remember reading about him a lot in the port report so I'm excited to "meet" him!

Another TR? I am so jealous of how many times you've been to WDW this year!

Do your parents want to adopt me? I come with cute kids. lol. :)

I can't wait to see what happened.

2nd...or is it 3rd page...already??!! :scared1: oh well! Atleast I made it over. I've been a lurker on your past TRs...lolz... but I finally decidied to hike up my skirt and review!!! I love your TRs because you're a teen too! I'm 13...so on the other end of the teen spectrum...but still! You still relate on some aspects! Totally subbing!! Keep up the great work!!

I'm so excited for this TR!! It is so awesome that you pulled off getting together once again in the happiest place on earth! You girls are soo lucky :) I hope you had a magical time like always and I can't wait to read more! :wizard:

My daughter introduced me to one of your trip reports and we have been fans of them since. We also went this August and were there some of the days you were. In fact, I really think I saw you one day wearing one of your hidden Mickey dresses! But by the time I turned around to ask my daughter if it was really you, you were gone. We would have loved to meet you and chat about all things Disney :) Looking forward to reading the rest of the TR!

Hi, I'm here! I'm so excited to read this TR! I would love, love, loveeee to go to WDW with a group of my friends! They all think I'm nuts for my love of Disney though so that would probably never happen! :headache: :laughing:

Anyway, can't wait to read more!

Welcome, welcome! I'm glad you're here! Haha i'm sorry your friends don't understand Disney... but don't worry! We all do :hug:
I'm excited to share more!

Yay new disney trip report.. Joining in.. going back to read now :)

Hooray! Thanks for being here!

I'm here and excited to hear all about it! I love reading your trip reports. My first trip without my mom was when I was 19 and my sister was 15, and we went to Disney of course! I don't think she would have let us go anywhere else alone. :laughing:

Hooray! Thank you so much! Haha I know... if I was going anywhere besides Disney I don't know if my Mom would have let me go :laughing: But it's a pretty awesome and safe place.. so it was a win win for both of us!

I'm here! I'm here! :banana:

I am SOOOOO excited for this! The frumps are back! YAY! :woohoo:\

More deer faces! More frumpiness! This just couldn't get any better!

I'm thrilled that Kristen became a pin trader too! I started collecting pins in 2007 and I LOVE them! They're addicting!!

Yay, Dan came too! I remember reading about him a lot in the port report so I'm excited to "meet" him!

Hooray!!
Yes and yes! I'm so excited!
When I was 12 and 13 I was OBSESSED with pins. I have 2 canvases full of them hanging on my wall. I stopped collecting for a while... but after this August trip, my pin kick is back. I will DEFINITELY be pin trading on my Christmas trip!
Yay for Dan! Yes he was there! Unfortunately we didn't get to see them that much, but the little time we had was better than nothing!

Another TR? I am so jealous of how many times you've been to WDW this year!

Do your parents want to adopt me? I come with cute kids. lol. :)

I can't wait to see what happened.

Yes yes :) hahaha sure come on over! But I had to pay for this trip all by myself :laughing: So it'll take some hard work to earn Disney time! lol
I can't wait to share!

2nd...or is it 3rd page...already??!! :scared1: oh well! Atleast I made it over. I've been a lurker on your past TRs...lolz... but I finally decidied to hike up my skirt and review!!! I love your TRs because you're a teen too! I'm 13...so on the other end of the teen spectrum...but still! You still relate on some aspects! Totally subbing!! Keep up the great work!!

Thanks for being here and leaving a comment! It's nice to know all of my readers! I'm glad you can relate to the TR's... I love reading teen TR's because I feel the same way! Thank you so much.. I hope you enjoy!

I'm so excited for this TR!! It is so awesome that you pulled off getting together once again in the happiest place on earth! You girls are soo lucky :) I hope you had a magical time like always and I can't wait to read more! :wizard:

Thank you! I know... it took SO much planning and a lot of convincing and a lot of hard work... but we actually made it happen! Hooray! Thank you! I am excited to begin!

My daughter introduced me to one of your trip reports and we have been fans of them since. We also went this August and were there some of the days you were. In fact, I really think I saw you one day wearing one of your hidden Mickey dresses! But by the time I turned around to ask my daughter if it was really you, you were gone. We would have loved to meet you and chat about all things Disney :) Looking forward to reading the rest of the TR!

Aww thank you so much for reading! I'm glad you both enjoy the TR's! Oh my gosh did you really!?! hahaha you probably did! :rotfl: Do you remember what park we were in? And which dress it was? LOL. And thank you!

I'm in!!! Sounds like it's gonna be a good one! :thumbsup2

I think it will be ;) Glad you're here!​

I'm here!

I don't know why but reading your TR makes me happy. I think your enthusiasm is contagious and really shows through in your writing and pictures. :goodvibes:

If your looking for some reading of your own, I started my own August TR about a week ago I was there at the same time as you guys):
Zombie Apocalypse and Pixie Dust

Hooray! Thank you for being here! Haha oh really? I know.. everyone has a different touring style! My Mom has always gone with me on every family or friend trip... and i never went with school... so this was a big difference! But it was very exciting!

I went with school twice and my grandparents once, and now my boyfriend and I go. I never made that connection before, but it explains why I like reading family trip reports so much! :lmao:

This is going to sound kind of bonkers, but did you change your profile picture?

Arggghhhhhhhh excitement!!!
Can't wait to hear all about this frumptastic adventure!

You guys are so lucky that you have each other to share your Disney obsession with! :hug:

And I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying the number of deer faces posted so far! Ahhhmazing! :eek:

Yay!! What a fantastic surprise when I came on tonight and saw 2 new posts. I've read the previous 3 reports plus am reading Kristen's so I knew this one was coming. What's really nice is that each trip you have stayed somewhere new so I can see what the resorts that I haven't visited yet look like. I am planning a June trip and might do a split stay at POFQ/BC.

Yay I'm SO glad you've started this TR! Once you let the cat out of the bag that you surprised Kristen there, I knew it was going to be great! I'm SUPER excited because my own trip is 30 days from today and my husband and I are staying at the Coronado Springs and doing the Dining Plan...he's NEVER been to DW and I haven't been in 16 years! :eek: I hope Coronado Springs was nice and I can't wait to see all the photos. Happy to keep reading...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter