"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

I've just finished reading all your other reports so I'm super excited for this one!

LOVE your food pictures, they are my favourites. Also love seeing your souvenirs.

Your deerfaces crack me up, I am the least photogenic person in the world and I do not look like myself in my pictures and you have made me realised that my photoface can only be described as a DEERFACE. Oh the shame!!

Thanks for being here and leaving a comment! It's nice to know all of my readers! I'm glad you can relate to the TR's... I love reading teen TR's because I feel the same way! Thank you so much.. I hope you enjoy!

No problem! And if you're looking for something to read while dealing with post-Disney depression, this might help. It is my PTR for when I go at Spring Break.
When Will my Life...or Trip...Begin??

I am SO excited for this frump-tastic TR! I've read all of your others and I'm following Kristen's Buttercup one now. I can't wait to hear all about the surprise!

I'm here!

I don't know why but reading your TR makes me happy. I think your enthusiasm is contagious and really shows through in your writing and pictures. :goodvibes:

If your looking for some reading of your own, I started my own August TR about a week ago I was there at the same time as you guys):
Zombie Apocalypse and Pixie Dust

Hooray! Thanks for following again :)
Aww I'm so glad my trip reports make you happy! They make me happy too! It brings me right back to Disney :goodvibes
Thank you for the recommendation! I started reading it yesterday! Very cute so far! I wonder if I saw you when we were there!

I went with school twice and my grandparents once, and now my boyfriend and I go. I never made that connection before, but it explains why I like reading family trip reports so much! :lmao:

This is going to sound kind of bonkers, but did you change your profile picture?

Haha aww well hopefully you can go with your family someday! :)
And lol yes I did change it! I had the mickey and minnie "true love" icon before and now I have the little mermaid.

Joining in!!:cool1: Can't wait to read it!!

Hooray! Thanks for being here!

Arggghhhhhhhh excitement!!!
Can't wait to hear all about this frumptastic adventure!

You guys are so lucky that you have each other to share your Disney obsession with! :hug:

And I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying the number of deer faces posted so far! Ahhhmazing! :eek:

Hahaha yayy! I'm glad you're excited!
And aww thanks. I know... I can't believe how blessed I am to have such Disney loving friends. :wizard:
And LOL thank you. There are MANY more to come!!

your reports are always so fun. Im following along!!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes I'm glad you're here!

Yay!! What a fantastic surprise when I came on tonight and saw 2 new posts. I've read the previous 3 reports plus am reading Kristen's so I knew this one was coming. What's really nice is that each trip you have stayed somewhere new so I can see what the resorts that I haven't visited yet look like. I am planning a June trip and might do a split stay at POFQ/BC.

Hooray! Welcome, welcome! If you've read all of the others, this one will be right up your alley! I'm glad you like hearing about all of the different resorts! It's my goal to stay at every Disney resort so I always like to switch it up. I have never stayed at POFQ or BC but I have a feeling you'll LOVE THEM! The Beach Club is my dream resort :love:

Yay I'm SO glad you've started this TR! Once you let the cat out of the bag that you surprised Kristen there, I knew it was going to be great! I'm SUPER excited because my own trip is 30 days from today and my husband and I are staying at the Coronado Springs and doing the Dining Plan...he's NEVER been to DW and I haven't been in 16 years! :eek: I hope Coronado Springs was nice and I can't wait to see all the photos. Happy to keep reading...

Aww I'm glad you're excited!! :) It's going to be lots of fun to write! I have lots of pictures of Coronado Springs coming up, so hopefully it'll help give you a taste of the resort before you go! You're going to absolutely LOVE it... and if you haven't been there in 16 years, there are a lot of new things you're going to discover. Good thing you're doing your research here on the dis ;) I really liked Coronado so I think you'll like it too! Thanks for being here! :)

Wahooo!!!! I can't wait to hear about all of your frumpy adventures! :surfweb:

Thank you!! I'm glad you're reading along, once again!

Ain't no surprise like a Disney surprise. I've enjoyed reading the Frump trip reports since before I registered. Subscribing...can't wait for the rest!

Ain't that the truth ;) Haha I'm glad you're enjoying all of the TR's!! Thank you for being here! Happy reading!

I've just finished reading all your other reports so I'm super excited for this one!

LOVE your food pictures, they are my favourites. Also love seeing your souvenirs.

Your deerfaces crack me up, I am the least photogenic person in the world and I do not look like myself in my pictures and you have made me realised that my photoface can only be described as a DEERFACE. Oh the shame!!

Hooray! Welcome to the newest trip report! I'm glad you enjoyed the others!
I'm glad you like the food and souvenirs - I like to document those important sorts of things.
Hahaha LOVE deer faces. Don't worry... they are nothing to be ashamed of. Embrace the inner frump!! :laughing:

No problem! And if you're looking for something to read while dealing with post-Disney depression, this might help. It is my PTR for when I go at Spring Break.
When Will my Life...or Trip...Begin??

Thank you! I will check it out when I have time :)

I am SO excited for this frump-tastic TR! I've read all of your others and I'm following Kristen's Buttercup one now. I can't wait to hear all about the surprise!

Aww thank you for reading and being here today! I can't wait to share!​

Yay! Another trip report!:yay:I see you have built up quite a loyal following. I hope things are going well at college and I look forward to your next update. :goodvibes

YAYAYAYAYAY! Kristen told me you started during chorus and I FREAKED. (and so did everyone else, but they pretended they cared and were confused as to why we were so excited) She's here right now, as you know haha.

Frumps and Deer Faces define your lives.

I've read all your bios so many times haha, I was like, I think I can skip it this time :rotfl: :)

Well anyways, I'm BEYOND excited for this! Hooray!

Thanks for mentioning me :)

See ya'll real soon! That's all for now, Folks! ~ Mickey <333

Hooray! Thanks for following again :)
Aww I'm so glad my trip reports make you happy! They make me happy too! It brings me right back to Disney :goodvibes
Thank you for the recommendation! I started reading it yesterday! Very cute so far! I wonder if I saw you when we were there!

I had my ears on the whole trip, so I was a bit easier to spot. I wonder if we ever visited the same park on the same day. That would be kinda cool, to be in the other person's pictures by accident. :laughing:

Yay! Another trip report!:yay:I see you have built up quite a loyal following. I hope things are going well at college and I look forward to your next update. :goodvibes

Yay! I'm excited too. Haha I love all of my readers! I'm glad you're all here! Things are going pretty good and I am excited to update too!

YAYAYAYAYAY! Kristen told me you started during chorus and I FREAKED. (and so did everyone else, but they pretended they cared and were confused as to why we were so excited) She's here right now, as you know haha.

Frumps and Deer Faces define your lives.

I've read all your bios so many times haha, I was like, I think I can skip it this time :rotfl: :)

Well anyways, I'm BEYOND excited for this! Hooray!

Thanks for mentioning me :)

See ya'll real soon! That's all for now, Folks! ~ Mickey <333

Hahahaha that was a funnyyy story! I'm glad everyone gets so excited.. even though only about three of them understand haha
Yes. Our lives are fantastic.
Hahaha I know... but I need to spell it out every time for all of the new people. Because if I was them.. I would be too lazy to go back to the old TR's and read them :rotfl: You have permission to skim read.
And YAY I'm excited too!
You're welcome! :)
Cute Mickey quote :wizard:

I had my ears on the whole trip, so I was a bit easier to spot. I wonder if we ever visited the same park on the same day. That would be kinda cool, to be in the other person's pictures by accident. :laughing:

Hahaha that would be so funny! We'll have to see as our trip reports progresses if we were at the same places at the same times! :goodvibes

Hahaha that would be so funny! We'll have to see as our trip reports progresses if we were at the same places at the same times! :goodvibes

I think I'll start adding the date into the title for each chapter instead of just the "day 4" as it will make this easier.

I'm a definite lurker; read all your TRs and really enjoyed them! So, even if I don't post much, I'll be reading here all the time. :thumbsup2

No fear, no fear, Timmy is here! Now, the party can begin! (or TR, whichever you prefer) :-) I must add I love the title, you can never EVER sleep in Disney!

I can't believe how well you kept this a secret Jess. I didn't even know about it :-)rolleyes:)... or did I? You need to tell me this stuff so I can be all mischievous and Puck-like on here lol JK But that's so great you guys all got to re-unite again. I remember you mentioning Nat a few times so I can't wait to hear about her and now we finally get to meet the famous Dan too! This is going to be one awesome TR, I can tell already... did I mention I'm psychic too?

I'm so glad Kristen you got into Pin Trading this trip! It's so much fun! I saw a lanyard when I skimmed through the first time and I was like "Does she pin trade?" And then I read it and you've earned some major cool points from me. Share some of those with your little sister btw, she gets some too for just joining in the frump jury Hahaha

I can't wait to read all about it! :mickeyjum

I think I'll start adding the date into the title for each chapter instead of just the "day 4" as it will make this easier.

Yeah, I always do that! It keeps me organized haha

:hyper: Yay!! I'm nnot the best perosn at frequent updates, so I lose a lot of readers, I think. But, I'm getting better...trying to do an update at least every other day!!!

Plus...the more readers the better!!!

That's okay! I'm sure it's great!

I'm a definite lurker; read all your TRs and really enjoyed them! So, even if I don't post much, I'll be reading here all the time. :thumbsup2

Well thank you for being here! I'm glad you are enjoying! :)

No fear, no fear, Timmy is here! Now, the party can begin! (or TR, whichever you prefer) :-) I must add I love the title, you can never EVER sleep in Disney!

I can't believe how well you kept this a secret Jess. I didn't even know about it :-)rolleyes:)... or did I? You need to tell me this stuff so I can be all mischievous and Puck-like on here lol JK But that's so great you guys all got to re-unite again. I remember you mentioning Nat a few times so I can't wait to hear about her and now we finally get to meet the famous Dan too! This is going to be one awesome TR, I can tell already... did I mention I'm psychic too?

I'm so glad Kristen you got into Pin Trading this trip! It's so much fun! I saw a lanyard when I skimmed through the first time and I was like "Does she pin trade?" And then I read it and you've earned some major cool points from me. Share some of those with your little sister btw, she gets some too for just joining in the frump jury Hahaha

I can't wait to read all about it! :mickeyjum

Haha welcome, Timmy! I prefer to call this one a party, so good suggestion :cool1:
Hahaha that's why I didn't tell anyone.... there's NO way I wanted this surprise ruined!! It was so worth it. You're gonna love Nat! and Dan is awesome too! (even though we didn't get to see them that much.
I didn't get into pin trading yet, but thanks to Kristen, I will definitely be doing it in December! Haha she was very into it on this trip, and so was little sarah! Very cute!​

Subscribing! I literally yelped out loud and did a happy dance when I saw you had started the 4th report! My husband, sister and 2 year old son think I'm a little loco!

I have read/am reading the reports you mentioned. We had a rough month last month, and the Dis has kept me sane and so happy and excited for our next trip to Disney. (We went twice last year.) So thanks again for your upbeat, positive attitude!

Subscribing! I literally yelped out loud and did a happy dance when I saw you had started the 4th report! My husband, sister and 2 year old son think I'm a little loco!

I have read/am reading the reports you mentioned. We had a rough month last month, and the Dis has kept me sane and so happy and excited for our next trip to Disney. (We went twice last year.) So thanks again for your upbeat, positive attitude!

Aww yay I'm so glad your reports make me happy! And having people think you're crazy is A-OK :) "we're all a little mad here" :rotfl:
And I'm glad the dis is helping keep you sane! Literally, disboards and full house are getting me through my freshman year of college. I do not know what I would do without them. You're so welcome - I'm glad I can help. Happy reading! :wizard:

HI JESS :) :) Look at me. I'm on Disboards! :banana:

I don't understand anything, but I'm glad I finally get to comment on your reports.

I still can't believe you didn't tell me you were going to Disney! I saw you like the day after you planned it, too. But I can't wait to read even more about the trip :) Update ASAP! :)

HI JESS :) :) Look at me. I'm on Disboards! :banana:

I don't understand anything, but I'm glad I finally get to comment on your reports.

I still can't believe you didn't tell me you were going to Disney! I saw you like the day after you planned it, too. But I can't wait to read even more about the trip :) Update ASAP! :)

AHHHH Maggie!! I'm so so happy you decided to get an account! I can't wait to read all of your comments... they're going to be precious!
Haha I know! I thought I told you... but I guess I didn't! I was trying so hard to keep it a secret that I probably just didn't have time! Kristen was probably always there when you were there :laughing:
But I will update soon! I'm trying to get one done now... but my images got messed up so I have to fix them. It'll be up soon, though! Love youuu! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter