Thermometer?

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
Which kind is the best for adults? Which kind are you using or own? Are there any good forehead reading ones? I’d like to buy two one for home and one for when my dd goes back to on campus living

Which kind is the best for adults? Which kind are you using or own? Are there any good forehead reading ones? I’d like to buy two one for home and one for when my dd goes back to on campus living

You’ll need to wait to find one until after things settle down- they are sold out everywhere. My parents decided they needed one and I searched Arizona and Indiana for one and online- out of stock!

We just got before things got bad a Braun ear thermometer which had good reviews.

good luck

Right now, the best thermometer is any one that's available to buy. I have a Vicks multifunction that I bought at Walgreens at the beginning of March. I only got it because my old thermometer battery died.

After looking for some for the past couple of months or so I was fortunate to come across one by Braun that I had bought for my DD when she was just a baby. She's 22 now. So I bought some batteries for it and low and behold it still works. Happy to have one.

I recently used our meat thermometer to check my temp. Just had to be careful with the sharp point when putting it under my tongue.

eBay has quite a large selection of non-contact thermometers at decent prices. I ordered one for my Mother and Father yesterday.

I recently used our meat thermometer to check my temp. Just had to be careful with the sharp point when putting it under my tongue.
I did this and apparently my temperature was 92 degrees. I don't think it's very accurate. Lol.

After looking for some for the past couple of months or so I was fortunate to come across one by Braun that I had bought for my DD when she was just a baby. She's 22 now. So I bought some batteries for it and low and behold it still works. Happy to have one.
Great idea. I know I had the ear one for my daughter when she was little. She’s 21 now. I’ll have to look through my hallway closet lol!

Just a small tip...I couldn’t find thermometers anywhere either but I searched for one of those new baby health/grooming kits on Amazon, some of which had thermometers, and I was able to order one for immediate delivery. It’s been years since I’ve had any babies at home so I have no use for most of the other items in the kit but the cost was fairly reasonable, all things considered. You can also look for those ovulation kits that have a basal thermometer but those tend to be more expensive than the baby kits. Good luck!!

Great idea. I know I had the ear one for my daughter when she was little. She’s 21 now. I’ll have to look through my hallway closet lol!

That's exactly the type it was. And I even was able to test it. Hope you find yours. Good to know they still work after all this time.

amazon prime does have some in stock, outside vendors. mine did say two day delivery, now it appears to be 4-5 day post payment. I went the baby set route someone suggested earlier, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter