TheSecondCook on vacation...

Was just there 12/28/01.

Is your name Randy?

Can you at least tell me that?

Had the ribs, oven pizza, and then oooey gooey, choclate bananna cake for desert. It was me (37) and my daughter (10).

I asked the supervisor for the 2nd Chef after we ordered. A person named Randy came out and greeted us. I shaked his hand, told him I heard of him from this board, and then he went back to cook because it was very busy.

Our ribs came out, perfect, unreal. Ribs, fried plantains sprouting up from the ribs (presentation), and a special sauce. Then the desert. OMG, undescribable. A choclate cake in the center of the plate, choclate covering, vinalla ice cream, bananna plantans sprouting up from the cake, and cinammin powder from the corners of the plate. The presentation was too much, and by this time you're used to the plantains. You take a little bite of each, and swirl it in your mouth and it all melts. OMG, can't describe it. This is what everyone is talking about. The desert is the final bomb.

So our dinner was done and I went back up to the staging area and asked for Randy. He came up and I gave him a 5 spot and said thanks.

I think the praise in front of the supervisors meant more than the money. They now realize that Randy has a fan club. Yes, that's right, the cooks have a fan club. You go Randy. The food is the best. Keep praising them, bring them out by name. If you can't remember their real name, then just say the 2nd chef.

Thanks.

Geez, Give the SecondCook a break! So what, he said something some of you didn't like, big deal. How depressing this thread is, I'm moving on to another thread!

It's not a depressing thread. It's just probably better understood by the veterans and those that work in the business. Welcome to the board Julieee960.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter