THEY CANCELLED MY VIATOR TARGET CIRCLE TICKET PURCHASE AND MY DISNEY TICKET ARE GONE!!!!

I think you would be fine to rebook. Just make sure they give you the discount, worse that can happen is the same thing that already happened to us.
So I caled Viator to try and rebook. Long conversation, lots of hold time, not happy with results. Only reason could give for cancellation was transactions had been flagged by Trust and Safety Team.
Told her I had received email from them saying I could rebook. Was told to rebook online and try my original Target Code. If that would not work, I could book at full price and call back and they would credit me for the
20% discount. Don’t think I’d count on that happening
Can’t get to screen to even try the code!! I’m
giving up.
Will buy from someone else or get discounted gift cards and buy from Disney and be happy with a little savings.
It was just by chance I read about the Target offer.

So I caled Viator to try and rebook. Long conversation, lots of hold time, not happy with results. Only reason could give for cancellation was transactions had been flagged by Trust and Safety Team.
Told her I had received email from them saying I could rebook. Was told to rebook online and try my original Target Code. If that would not work, I could book at full price and call back and they would credit me for the
20% discount. Don’t think I’d count on that happening
Can’t get to screen to even try the code!! I’m
giving up.
Will buy from someone else or get discounted gift cards and buy from Disney and be happy with a little savings.
It was just by chance I read about the Target offer.
Interesting. I called and the lady went in and saw my previous booking, and said she could rebook it with the discount. Even sent me links to book it by tonight with the discounts applied

Last edited:

Got off the phone with them 15 min ago. I have two links to rebook both bookings that expire in 4 hours.

1-866-648-5873
I called again. New rep agreed to send links with new booking reflecting discount.
I have completed mine and have a new booking. Let’s hope I don’t wake up with an “it’s been cancelled” email like before.
Hopefully, DiL get hers rebooked, too.
arich35 did you get yours rebooked?

I called again. New rep agreed to send links with new booking reflecting discount.
I have completed mine and have a new booking. Let’s hope I don’t wake up with an “it’s been cancelled” email like before.
Hopefully, DiL get hers rebooked, too.
arich35 did you get yours rebooked?
Yes I rebooked both.
Now I wait on Disney to see if they ever get rid of the annual passes I upgraded to with the cancelled tickets I bought lol.

Glad you got someone better, luck of the draw!

Yes I rebooked both.
Now I wait on Disney to see if they ever get rid of the annual passes I upgraded to with the cancelled tickets I bought lol.

Glad you got someone better, luck of the draw!
Another question, please.

When you purchased your tickets originally, did you use the same computer/phone for both transactions? Same credit card? Place orders around the same time?
When you repurchased?
My original transactions were from 2 different devices but same credit card and placed at different times.
Our repurchase, the same— used different devices, the same card at different times.
I am just worrying about these last transactions getting cancelled again.
Trying to figure out what triggered originals for review by the “Safety and Trust team” when so many others made more than one transaction and had no problems.
Will be glad when a few days pass with no communication from Viator.

Has anyone else here sometimes wondered at the effort, angst and hours we sometimes go thru to chase or fix a problematic bargain? My partner just shakes their head at me.

When all goes well, it's a thrill to save a decent chunk of money. But sometimes when my luck runs out or a mistake is made on my part or the company's and I'm burning waaay too much time for what I'm saving, I sometimes sit in frustration, wondering if I've finally lost my marbles. (It is embarrassing to think about the hours I've spent chasing a few "life is too short for this!" deals.)

Do they have a AA-style recovery group for this? :rotfl:

Last edited:
Has anyone else here sometimes wondered at the effort, angst and hours we sometimes go thru to chase or fix a problematic bargain? My partner just shakes their head at me.

When all goes well, it's a thrill to save a decent chunk of money. But sometimes when my luck runs out or a mistake is made on my part or the company's and I'm burning waaay too much time for what I'm saving, I sometimes sit in frustration, wondering if I've finally lost my marbles. (It is embarrassing to think about the hours I've spent chasing a few "life is too short for this!" deals.)

Do they have a AA-style recovery group for this? :rotfl:
If available, this week I would have attended a meeting or two.
I’ve almost given up a few times, but then read about others successes and continue to try and figure out out why mine got cancelled and so many others have not.

Reactions: shh
Be proud that stretching a dollar ultimately gives you happy dance, despite a few glitches. I support that!
At least the fixable glitches just waste time - but ultimately you still saved some money. It's those "deals" that didn't quite work as planned. For those of us over a certain age, it used to be termed "cutting off your nose to spite your face" lol

Another question, please.

When you purchased your tickets originally, did you use the same computer/phone for both transactions? Same credit card? Place orders around the same time?
When you repurchased?
My original transactions were from 2 different devices but same credit card and placed at different times.
Our repurchase, the same— used different devices, the same card at different times.
I am just worrying about these last transactions getting cancelled again.
Trying to figure out what triggered originals for review by the “Safety and Trust team” when so many others made more than one transaction and had no problems.
Will be glad when a few days pass with no communication from Viator.
I bought them on separate days both with the same card through Paypal.
I did the same thing when I repurchased but back to back. If it gets cancelled again, oh well.

In an email they said the transactions were good after a review so hopefully won't happen again

Who did you email? We bought 16 tickets (5 families) and 2 tickets were flagged
I had my 2 transactions cancelled.and received email advising of cancellation then the next day before I could contact Viator another email arrived saying I could rebook (what ever the issue was— I was never told)
It has been a long process—many calls, always a different rep, lots of hold time—to get my purchases rebooked.
I am still holding my breath!! Fearful of another cancellation email.
It took 3-4 days for the credit to update to my crefit credit card.
To answer your question, I called
1-866-648-5873. I never had an email address.
arich35 on these boards was most helpful and provided the number and may have an email address.
good luck!!!

I had my 2 transactions cancelled.and received email advising of cancellation then the next day before I could contact Viator another email arrived saying I could rebook (what ever the issue was— I was never told)
It has been a long process—many calls, always a different rep, lots of hold time—to get my purchases rebooked.
I am still holding my breath!! Fearful of another cancellation email.
It took 3-4 days for the credit to update to my crefit credit card.
To answer your question, I called
1-866-648-5873. I never had an email address.
arich35 on these boards was most helpful and provided the number and may have an email address.
good luck!!!
I haven't received any email other than the "reservation cancelled". I called this morning and they said they could not give any information regarding this booking. I will keep waiting then

The annual passes I upgraded to are still listed on my profile.
Did I you received the repurchased tickets?Everything good with them?
I received mine. Still a little anxious about all this. Will feel much better when we enter a park and I know they work! Previously, always purchased directly from Disney.

Did I you received the repurchased tickets?Everything good with them?
I received mine. Still a little anxious about all this. Will feel much better when we enter a park and I know they work! Previously, always purchased directly from Disney.
Glad to hear you now have tickets! I think the hardest parts are over. Once you put them in your MDE account they’ll be just like the ones directly from WDW. They’ll work the same way.

The annual passes I upgraded to are still listed on my profile.
Well I received the email both tickets were cancelled. Tried calling and they will not give more information due to "trust and safety" reasons. They haven't contacted me through email. Credit card did not process the payment but tickets still showing in my account

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter