Think Happy Thoughts

I love all your ears! Especially the plaid ones:)
Thanks so much. I got a couple of more ears in last week that I haven't taken pics of yet. One of them is a navy blue with gold stars and the other is a shimmery mermaid pattern with black drawn on scales. It is actually a fellow Dis-er who was selling those 2 on Etsy. I am super happy with how they look.

I also forgot to mention that I purchased a ticket to the 8:00 PM Cirque de Soleil Drawn to Life show on 12/30/22. I really enjoy Cirque de Soleil (I actually watched their show back when I worked DCP in 2002, so I am excited to go back for a brand new [to me] show).

So here is my Excel spreadsheet so far with all of my park dates, various reservations, etc. loaded in:
Disney Trip Planning Spreadsheet.jpg

Now currently on my AK day (12/31/22) I am looking at hopping to ewither MK or EPCOT (would prefer MK, but we will have to see if they will allow it with all of the crowds) for the NYE fireworks.

🎶It's the fiiiiii-nal countdown!!🎶

5857333_countdown_begins_only_10_days_left.png

Such a bummer. I just so happened to stumble upon a Le Cellier Candlight Dining poackage for 12/28 and grabbed it. When I did so I realized I had it set for 2 people instead of 1. I went back to change the number of guests and missed out on it. Phooey!

Lots of great plans. Love you ears. You may have to wear 2 different ones each day.

DD has several friends with the DAS pass. Being able to make reservations in the app has really helped.

In serious news, I want to send best wishes to everyone affected by Winter Storm Elliott this year. I hope you are all staying well and safe.

In good news:

three-days-left-icon-offer-600w-2060340614.jpg

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone on the boards. May you have wonderful memories and times with friends and family this Christmas.

Last edited:
Very Merry Christmas to everyone here on the boards. I have some exciting news:

1-day-left-vector-hand-260nw-1420085117.jpg

This time tomorrow I should be very close to the Disney bubble!! Now it is time for the last minute scramble. I have to do laundry, shower, pack the last of my stuff and get it in the car. In the morning I will be up at 4 AM to start my journey.

So we are about 3 hours from Disney. I got my room already: Ranchos Building 6B room 6552. Very happy as it is a 1st floor room.

So I am currently sitting at my table at Boatwright's Dining Hall. I have my Southern Hurricane and house made cornbread with honey butter sitting in front of me. Absolutely delicious. So far my server, Natalie, has been wonderful. The French Onion soup is perfect for this chilly night.

Reactions: DLo
So overall review: I got the Taste of the Bayou platter. The ribs and chicken were absolutely delicious.The rest I could take or leave. The sides are kind of bland, the sausage is not the best and the brisket wasn't really standout. I am getting the Bananas Foster Bread Pudding to go.

All that being said, my waitress was wonderful.

As I have had a very long day on very little sleep, I bid eeveryone adieu and goodnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter